spectrersg

TFA - Naval Special Warfare Gear

There's an update on the way after the new year that will potentially include a SOV HMMWV.

So much waiting for it..... :D

Thanks Eric. And Malcom, emphasis on potentially. Don't get your hopes up - there's diplomacy involved in getting that.

Thanks Eric. And Malcom, emphasis on potentially. Don't get your hopes up - there's diplomacy involved in getting that.

Patience is the best means in that, I suppose. Glad I have it :D

And so far, patience took some good rewards !!

Hey Spectre i just found out about this on AGM site

now my question is,is it possible for you to pull out this similar thing with an/pvs 14 monocular NVG for example when u turn them on you will see the 3D`ish NVG and green inside and other space around to bee see through??? Plss plsss at least try this it would be soo awesome Thank you!!!!

Something like this

10857183_726780094095537_7989035101626725529_o.jpg

but only to look throught ??

I think that's biting off a bit too much than one can chew.

The scripting made to implement that in AGM (soonâ„¢) basically has the 1st person camera have two viewports when aimed in. One that's unaimed (the one around the scope) and one that's 4x (the actual scope).

Unless someone from the AGM team shows me how the heck to do that, the answer is no, sadly.

hey good stuff. just downloaded and tried it out. I love it :)

but I would very welcome some shemags and earmuffs combinations together with reverse hats and beanies too to add a little bit of detailed customization :)

Edited by Johnny-O-Rama

Great uniforms! especially loving the 5.11 rush packs! quick note on them, looking in third person, they seem to be shifted a little to the right, no biggie though. I was wondering how to get these to work with CSE Field Rations, I can't find any way to refill the camelbaks, no option presents itself. I've posted on the CSE forums, haven't got a reply yet.

Nice addon ! Thank for your work !

Edited by Matth_

This probably sounds silly, but can you make a BDU variant of the AAF uniforms? They have the same cut, and even black boots as the old BDU uniforms without the shoulder pockets, knee pads, and other things. It makes it far more accurate in appearance for a 1980s/90s period game.

Also, I don't know if it's your bag, but in your next update, could you also make a 1st Cavalry Division Stetson? For my Milsim unit, it would make it just that much cooler looking.

Either way, you do good work, and I'm happy to run your stuff.

Belated no problem man...

i'm really diggin the added room in the gear Spectre!!!!! Adds ALOT of realism and utility to an otherwise 'meh' logistics system. Thank You!

This textures rock mate.

I don't understand why did you pump up the armor values and the carry capacity. Isn't unbalanced?

Great addon, but why boonie hats have armor values? :D

Btw, some errors in RPT like:

3:08:26 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.TFA_NVGoggles'.

3:08:26 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.

3:08:26 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

3:08:26 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon TFA_NVGoggles with scope=private

3:08:26 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.TFA_ECH_Black'.

3:08:26 Warning Message: No entry '.scope'.

3:08:26 Warning Message: '/' is not a value

3:08:26 Warning Message: Error: creating weapon TFA_ECH_Black with scope=private

Hi, when playing as zeus and placing a tfa gear box i cannot see and therefore edit its content. Players can see the content and take the inventory tho. Do you have any idea how to fix this? thx!

Hey Spectre, not sure if you are still around to make some quick edits but an update on the outfits so they reach A3's latest updates? The ACE team said with the RHS uniforms the clothes meant the interaction points on a unit were in the wrong place due to the old way BI handled damage zones or something like that and the same issue is present with your cool gear.

I absolutely love this mod! I was hoping to get into contact with you about adjusting the ratings of the armor and load capacity, unfortunately it makes the game a little too unbalanced. you can add me on steam and PM me if you want, I'd even be willing to figure out the adjustments myself if you allow and don't want to deal with it. thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

I absolutely love this mod! I was hoping to get into contact with you about adjusting the ratings of the armor and load capacity, unfortunately it makes the game a little too unbalanced. you can add me on steam and PM me if you want, I'd even be willing to figure out the adjustments myself if you allow and don't want to deal with it. thanks for your time and keep up the great work!

Unbalanced in which way? Can I ask. I'm thinking of DL.

Unbalanced in which way? Can I ask. I'm thinking of DL.

Mostly the armor rating is too high, I play with a fairly small group of guys and we found with a TFA plate carrier you can take quite a few direct hits with minimal injuries (one guy got tore into by a BMP and didn't even go down). a few of the other guys think that the bags carrying capacity needs to be adjusted in relation to the size of bag. 

however all that said, I haven't found any other mods this gorgeous and I love the custom 5.11 bags and the quality of the uniforms.

Any chance of an update with some generic reskins of the new heavy vests?

I was wondering if you guys were thinking of adding in Krytek boonie's in the future or more baseball caps?

Last post by the creator in this thread was on the 14th of January, his last post on the forum was 27th of May, mod is dead for now sadly.