nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

Click on your nickname in TS, and you will see TFAR status in right top corner.

I'm not at my computer right now, but I know what you're referring to. Now that I think about it, the P: and the A: numbers WERE different. I'll try and remedy that when I get home and see if that helps. Thanks again, nkey

Click on your nickname in TS, and you will see TFAR status in right top corner.

I'm not at my computer right now, but I know what you're referring to. Now that I think about it, the P: and the A: numbers WERE different. I'll try and remedy that when I get home and see if that helps. Thanks again, nkey

Some of players for some reason have old version of TFAR in "addons" folder in game folder. Check for that.

Some of players for some reason have old version of TFAR in "addons" folder in game folder. Check for that.

That was it. It was calling up an old version of the addon that was tucked away in some forgotten folder on my PC. Thanks, nkey. You're the bees knees.

Hi, are you guys working on some Relay Stations? Could be helpful to communicate over the maximum distances of your radios.

Hi, are you guys working on some Relay Stations? Could be helpful to communicate over the maximum distances of your radios.

This sounds very interesting!

Have such plan.

Put up a training video on how to install your mod and use your mod. It ties in a bit with BECTI but I think it could help non BECTI users.

The unit im in is using this mod, very good. Sadly i wish ACRE was fully finished for Arma 3 but to be honest there isnt much difference from both mods.. BOTH GOOD!

I don't know if the message was sent on your website Nkey with my old internet explorer navigator.

-->>>

Hi Nkey,

I don't know if that possible and request your advice.

For example, with TaskFor Radio, If i launch directly a party in Zeus mod and i have only the right of Zeus. Can i hear my friends who use only the NATO Faction ?

If it's not the case, a tips ?

Also, if i take the control of a soldier of NATO, the Task For Radio works and i can hear my friends ?

Finally, if i take the control of a civilian and use with it the direct 3D VOCAL Speach, the others friends in NATO could hear me ? if i'm arround us ?

Many questions for Zeus i say.

Best Regards.

Hi

In my opinion, direct speech sound a little bit non-emmersive as it is the sound quality of TS. Could it be an idea adding a filter effect on the direct speech to, making it seem like the voice is "in the game"?

The sound from the AI talking in direct gives a better sound, I think. Would be great if the players direct sound also sounded like that.

I don't know if the message was sent on your website Nkey with my old internet explorer navigator.

-->>>

Hi Nkey,

I don't know if that possible and request your advice.

For example, with TaskFor Radio, If i launch directly a party in Zeus mod and i have only the right of Zeus. Can i hear my friends who use only the NATO Faction ?

If it's not the case, a tips ?

Also, if i take the control of a soldier of NATO, the Task For Radio works and i can hear my friends ?

Finally, if i take the control of a civilian and use with it the direct 3D VOCAL Speach, the others friends in NATO could hear me ? if i'm arround us ?

Many questions for Zeus i say.

Best Regards.

Currently Zeus not suppported by TFAR, so Zeus can't speak with players (only if he is player too).

---------- Post added at 08:34 ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 ----------

Hi

In my opinion, direct speech sound a little bit non-emmersive as it is the sound quality of TS. Could it be an idea adding a filter effect on the direct speech to, making it seem like the voice is "in the game"?

The sound from the AI talking in direct gives a better sound, I think. Would be great if the players direct sound also sounded like that.

Yes, I have a plan to add some filters to direct talking.

hi there

thanks for your awesome mod it has turned arma 3 environment to a real battlefield environment. after your new update release it I have randomly crashes when play with my friends using ''Task Force Arrowhead Radio''. I just looked to the RPT files and it seems the crashes are related to this. I reported and uploaded files here:

feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18786

so can you please analyze that what's problem and let me play again and enjoy this awesome mod? thanks and sorry for my english.

The only thing I didn't like so much is the immediate fall-off of voices in Normal speech once you left a certain distance from the talking player; it fades out slightly as you get farther, but the drop-off distance where you cannot hear the person talking at all is too close and abrupt. The distance for normal talking should be increased and with a more drawn out fade of the volume, similar to ACRE's.

Hi nkey, just wanted to add my support to this, I as well have the feeling that the drop off is too harsh. Doesn't feel natural.

Again thanks so much for this great mod!

hi there

thanks for your awesome mod it has turned arma 3 environment to a real battlefield environment. after your new update release it I have randomly crashes when play with my friends using ''Task Force Arrowhead Radio''. I just looked to the RPT files and it seems the crashes are related to this. I reported and uploaded files here:

feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18786

so can you please analyze that what's problem and let me play again and enjoy this awesome mod? thanks and sorry for my english.

What are other mods you using?

Can you try to switch them by one and find which one cause crash? Maybe some mod together with TFAR causes crash...

thanks for care but there is too many of them and almost all of them are very simple mods, any idea which one could cause crash? so I try to not use that

thanks for care but there is too many of them and almost all of them are very simple mods, any idea which one could cause crash? so I try to not use that

Have no idea. Have you tried to run them without TFAR?

Have no idea. Have you tried to run them without TFAR?

I'll try that, thanks anyway:D

Great mod. Really helps keep comms clean. Having some problems lately though, in that we cannot hear people who don't have TFAR. If I disable the plug-in I can hear the people fine. It seems like the TFAR settings are being applied to everyone and not just those with it. Is this a known problem and is their a solution?

You could use tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side=true flag.

Not sure what is mean flag at end. anyway it didn't work, i paste it at init and it's not working, i really appreciated your help but i want specific know-how to make same freq for my team. please

Edited by kgino1045

Somewhere in your init.sqf

tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side=true;

Somewhere in your init.sqf

tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side=true;

Yes and that is not working :(

here is my init.sqf

enableSentences false;

execVM "JTS_SQUAD\Functions.sqf";

MAC_fnc_switchMove = {

private["_object","_anim"];

_object = _this select 0;

_anim = _this select 1;

_object switchMove _anim;

};

/*

=======================================================================================================================

File: init.sqf

Author: T-800a

=======================================================================================================================

*/

enableSaving [ false, false ];

call compile preprocessFile "downloadData.sqf";

call compile preprocessFile "secureBomb.sqf";

waitUntil { !isNil "downloadDataDONE" };

waitUntil { !isNil "secureBombINIT" };

if ( !isServer ) exitWith {};

sleep 10; // I dont know why, but some sleep is requied or the Actions on the Objects wont work ... this is beyond my knowledge

[ bomb1234, "T8_SB_fnc_addAction", true, true] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

[ [ laptop01, laptop02, laptop03, laptop04, laptop05, laptop06, laptop07, laptop08, laptop09, laptop10, laptop11 ], "T8_fnc_addActionLaptop", true, true] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

tf_same_sw_frequencies_for_side = true;

tf_same_lr_frequencies_for_side = true;

Never mind, it was my none knowledge of scripting sorry for this long frustrating shitty question

Edited by kgino1045

Its been a while since I set it up for us after the last update, but I vaguely remember removing the "tf_same_lr_freqencies_for_side=true;" line after some testing and it worked.

I have no idea why it wouldn't work otherwise... server running the right version of TFAR?