nkey

Task Force Arrowhead Radio

When switching from the old version to the beta version, is there anything in particular to keep in mind?

We just had a game using the new TFAR version for the first time. Regular directional voice chat worked well - but regardless of what frequency we were on, the radios didn't seem to work properly. We get the regular radio pop, but the others don't receive the signal as they would in the old version. Even weirder (though I can't speak from my own experience, as I only heard about this from the other players): it seems that when they spoke on the radio, they'd hear their voice (without the radio effect) coming from me!

Any idea what might be causing this? And are there any specific settings I have to change before the new mod will work okay with all or most missions?

Problem:

Unfortunately i have the problem that my sr radio does not work anymore (no ID).

That always happens after I die and reload my loadout at the bi arsenal.

There are no problems with the ace arsenal.

Anyone any idea how i can restore the radio?

I am in a milsim group and every op I can only hear my additional channel on my long range radio. I cant hear the main channel.

Hi, I have such a problem that when I install the plugin and connect to the server both arma and teamspeak, teamspeak shows me:
Workgroup radio status: Connected to game: No.
Starring: No.
Plugin version: 1.-1.0.327
Add-on version: unknown
Despite the fact that they play the game, because of this I can't connect to servers that play the arma with TFAR. I tried shutting down Battleye, reinstalling the teamspeak, reinstalling the plugin, or changing the version TFAR, but none of that helped. Thank you for the advice.

Hi guys.

Love the plugin and the way it changes the game up. Have used TFAR many times in the past (2years ago?) without issue.

However, currently on the .328 version I get lag spikes that make ARMA3 almost unplayable. Have narrowed it down to TFAR (disabling plugin in-game restores the FPS and then enabling again will restart the spikes).

Has this had any other reports? Have tried a complete re-install to no avail. Rest of the guys on our server have no issues, it's just me sadly.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Does CIV side use its own frequency or shares it with Indepedent (guer)?

I host a server by lan and my friends connected to it. But i can hear them in taskforce radio but they can hear me and talked each other. Why?

Does it exist or Is it possible to have a translator function?

Greetings, I have such a problem that when I install the plugin and connect to the server both arma and teamspeak, teamspeak shows me:

Workgroup radio status: Connected to game: No.
Starring: No.
Plugin version: 1.-1.0.328
Add-on version: unknown

Despite the fact that they play the game, because of this I can't connect to servers that play the arma with TFAR. I tried shutting down Battleye, reinstalling the teamspeak, reinstalling the plugin, deleteing old files of previous versions, reinstalling Arma 3 and moving to other directory completely or changing the version TFAR, but none of that helped. Is it possible to do something here?

I'm trying to set up a "permanent" static radio for use in a PERSIST mission, but the only objects I can do this with are radios added by TFAR, since the module appears to be Zeus-locked.

Is there a way to set up a static object as a static radio (In this case, SOG AN/VRC-12) in the init line with a selection of frequencies, volume, etc.?