Robalo

ASDG Joint Rails

Sorry for the question, but ASDG JR is compatible with 1.43 dev version of A3?

The special dev version is, if you read a few posts back you will find the link.

Hi,

With the asdj_dev and v1.42RC, the Zafir can't use bipods. Everything else is working fine.

Thanks,

Huh, you want 2 bipods on it or?!

Hi,

With the asdj_dev and v1.42RC, the Zafir can't use bipods. Everything else is working fine.

Thanks,

It's like that in vanilla because the zafir has an integrated bipod

XD we are just preparing our mods for tomorrow updates, testing things and we missed the integrated bipod.

Please bear with us.

BTW, fantastic job!

Ah ok, sorry I was brief, was on my phone. Then I thought maybe Zafir model has changed today so I checked and it's not the case. Zafir, as the GM6 and the LRR, has non-detachable bipods by default.

The more the better...

My mistake

I'm getting this:

Error: Weapon[arifle_MXC_F]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)! Attachment slot[asdg_OpticRail_MX] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]

Using latest version from armaholic

I'm getting this:

Error: Weapon[arifle_MXC_F]: max attachments slots count reached(maximum = 5)! Attachment slot[asdg_OpticRail_MX] for weapon's proxy[\A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\TOP]

Using latest version from armaholic

Probably because that version was made for 1.40. Have you tried the one for dev branch ? Which will turn into an official 0.15 release soon (with minor touches).

Probably because that version was made for 1.40. Have you tried the one for dev branch ? Which will turn into an official 0.15 release soon (with minor touches).

No i didn't, had no idea it even existed :)

Just a quick things are going good with the latest version of ASDG Joint Rails... working smoothly with the DLC and 1.42

Updated to 0.15 - compatible with Arma 3 v1.42 and Marksmen DLC

Changes

- moved DMS and LRPS optics to medium slot

- added Mark DLC optics to asdg_OpticRail1913 and bipods to asdg_UnderSlot

- added new muzzle slots: asdg_MuzzleSlot_338, asdg_MuzzleSlot_93x64, asdg_MuzzleSlot_9MM_SMG, asdg_MuzzleSlot_45ACP_SMG

- no longer includes modified arsenal function (since 1.42 it's no longer possible to mod official functions)

- asdg_jointrails_fnc_getCompatibleAttachments replaced by new function: asdg_fnc_compatibleItems (based on bis_fnc_compatibleItems but filters duplicates and incompatible attachments)

- no longer empties compatibleItems array for vanilla slots

- restructured weapon configs; added/changed to JR slots for Mark DLC weapons

- all JR slots assigned to vanilla weapons preserve vanilla slot names (CowsSlot, PointerSlot etc.) to avoid duplicating slots and changing LinkedItems configs

- muzzle slot for Mk20 (F2000) and TRG (Tavor) parent class changed to asdg_MuzzleSlot_556

- muzzle slot for Vermin (Vector) SMG inherits from asdg_MuzzleSlot_45ACP_SMG

- muzzle slot for Stinger (Scorpion Evo) SMG and PDW2000 (STK CPW) inherit from asdg_MuzzleSlot_9MM_SMG

- added _xtra, optional pbo which filters certain optics on some of the vanilla weapons where they look too weird or unrealistic (like having a sniper scope on most MGs would make them impossible to reload)

- suppressor configs moved to _xtra pbo

Edited by Robalo

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello,

since updating to 0.15 I again have double entries for vanilla optics in virtual arsenal on some weapons.

Regards.

Hello,

since updating to 0.15 I again have double entries for vanilla optics in virtual arsenal on some weapons.

Regards.

BIS bug, see my notes here: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23111

Also it is no longer possible for me to fix since all modifications to official BIS functions are ignored since last patch.

For any Arsenal issues you have to take the issue directly to the feedback tracker, I can no longer provide unofficial fixes.

You can also talk to mod config makers to set them up in such way that it prevents duplicates.

Edited by Robalo

BIS bug, see my notes here: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23111

Also it is no longer possible for me to fix since all modifications to official BIS functions are ignored since last patch.

For any Arsenal issues you have to take the issue directly to the feedback tracker, I can no longer provide unofficial fixes.

I see you still included a function "asdg_fnc_compatibleItems" -- if one were to port the arsenal to a different function name, e.g. xla_fnc_arsenal ;) , could the arsenal call asdg_fnc_compatibleItems instead of the bis one? Does it give the right 'type' of output?

Why dont you put your e.g. RHS optional config in the modfolder "opt"? ;) I was suprised to find so much stuff in your first post i didnt find in your mod folder ;)

Edited by Numrollen

RHS has its own jointrails now i think

True but I did one anyway, because there were things I thought could be improved (wrote more info in an older post).

I'd rather maintain any third-party configs separately from the main package.

Hi, I've been having some problems mounting optics and attachments to certain addon weapons. I've got FHQ Accessories and RH's Acc pack and I would expect their optics and lights/lasers to work on most ASDG rail compatible weapons but it's haphazard. I am updated to v0.15. Is this related to the bug you mentioned earlier here? http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23111

For example, toadie's AAC Honey badger is fine but RHARD's MK18 has almost none of the modded optics available

107410_screenshots_2015-04-18_00002_zpsmrnaf7pg.jpg~original

107410_screenshots_2015-04-18_00003_zpsfyxwyp6g.jpg~original

Install the ASDG_JR optional pbo that comes with RHARD's MK18