Robalo

ASDG Joint Rails

It's working fine for me here, I can put BI and 3rd party scopes on my AKs just rosily.

Im not running any other Arsenal Modifiers as far as I know.

@RHSUSF

@RHSAFRF

@ASDG_JR

@@JR config for RHS

Remove the JR config for RHS - I was under the impression that this wasn't required any more.

It works fine with me... and Baagoe isn´t using Virtual Arsenal on that video, that´s Dslyecxi´s Gear Menu (PaperDoll) script =P

Both VAS and VA works alright with NPZ AKs

But I´ve noticed that insignias are gone, just like Leptailurus reported!

cheers!

It's working fine for me here, I can put BI and 3rd party scopes on my AKs just rosily.

Remove the JR config for RHS - I was under the impression that this wasn't required any more.

Unless you use the one I made specifically for RHS 0.3.6 (see notes on post 331). It's optional though.

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

;2894702']It works fine with me... and Baagoe isn´t using Virtual Arsenal on that video' date=' that´s Dslyecxi´s Gear Menu (PaperDoll) script =P

Both VAS and VA works alright with NPZ AKs

But I´ve noticed that insignias are gone, just like Leptailurus reported!

cheers![/quote']

Took me 1 minute to launch the game without mods and look for insignias in arsenal. Guess what :)

Unless you use the one I made specifically for RHS 0.3.6 (see notes on post 331). It's optional though.

Hey, thanks! :D

Took me 1 minute to launch the game without mods and look for insignias in arsenal. Guess what :)

I guess BIS broke some function that insignia´s mods were using... on the other hand, the updated RHS asdg JR plugin has a small issue: the AN/PEQ-15+Surefire combo gets restricted to RHS weapons (it´s not listed on VA to other ASDG JR compactible weapons) otherwise, all is fine!

cheers!

It was intentional. IMO if an attachment looks incredibly out of place on a lot of weapons it has no place into the common rails, should be expressly configured where it fits.

Some say I remove the @JR Config for RHS - and leave it to be @asdg_jr only.

By doing so my preliminary conclusion is: It still does not work in arsenal, VAS or even init manual player addPrimaryWeaponItem "opticlassname";

Robalo's post 331 saids run @jr config for rhs - but when I launch the game it saids dependency is @asdg_jr?

If I run both, no difference still doesn't work.

Here is me only with @asdg_jr and RHS trying out the VA and also VAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQcZtRk_nAc&feature=youtu.be

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Baagoe
misspell

Some say I remove the @JR Config for RHS - and leave it to be @asdg_jr only.

By doing so my preliminary conclusion is: It still does not work in arsenal, VAS or even init manual player addPrimaryWeaponItem "opticlassname";

Robalo's post 331 saids run @jr config for rhs - but when I launch the game it saids dependency is @asdg_jr?

If I run both, no difference still doesn't work.

Here is me only with @asdg_jr and RHS trying out the VA and also VAS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQcZtRk_nAc&feature=youtu.be

What am I doing wrong?

Post your RPT, might reveal the issue.

There's 4000 lines of this

13:49:43 Error in expression <l rhs_fnc_findPlayer;

if((inputAction rhs_key_wpn_int_glb >0) AND {(_p hasWeap>

13:50:41 Error position: <rhs_key_wpn_int_glb >0) AND {(_p hasWeap>

13:50:41 Error Undefined variable in expression: rhs_key_wpn_int_glb

13:50:41 File rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_weapons\scripts\rhs_npz_dismount.sqf, line 29

13:50:42 Error in expression <l rhs_fnc_findPlayer;

There's 4000 lines of this

13:49:43 Error in expression <l rhs_fnc_findPlayer;

if((inputAction rhs_key_wpn_int_glb >0) AND {(_p hasWeap>

13:50:41 Error position: <rhs_key_wpn_int_glb >0) AND {(_p hasWeap>

13:50:41 Error Undefined variable in expression: rhs_key_wpn_int_glb

13:50:41 File rhsafrf\addons\rhs_c_weapons\scripts\rhs_npz_dismount.sqf, line 29

13:50:42 Error in expression <l rhs_fnc_findPlayer;

Start your game, launch Arsenal (learn -> virtual arsenal). Close it, then upload the last RPT file and post link.

Random kit of the day:

FvgcvGGl.jpg

Edited by Robalo

It was intentional. IMO if an attachment looks incredibly out of place on a lot of weapons it has no place into the common rails, should be expressly configured where it fits.

Ohhh I see... but it fits perfectly Design Mastery M4s, MAssi´s M4s and RHs... couldn´t it be made compactible with those mods on a future update of the RHS plugin?

Random kit of the day:

http://i.imgur.com/FvgcvGGl.jpg

WOW, have you edited Toadie2Ks G3KA4 to accept the Atlis bipod? I´ve updated to latest Toadies version (from saturday´s release ) and his weapons doesn´t support Atlis Bipod =(

cheers!

It also looks like a different suppressor, though that may just be the angle.

Right, it's all made to happen by making my own configs. Suppressor is from RH Acc pack.

Hope to find some time to make some more of them and publish them.

Problem is you have to add dependencies and make configs targeted for certain mods because if you define some attachment as compatible and that class is not found (mod for it not active), Arma will spit errors about it.

If those configs comes as "optional" on ASDG JR release, I wouldn´t mind, cus I use lots (I mean LOTS) of mods at the same time so dependancies is not my problem =)

I love Atlis animated bipods, and keep TMR on just because of it (a shame that neither AGM nor CSE uses ASDG attachments with toggle/animation =P) and is great to see it used on more weapons than vanilla, RHARD M4 block II, slatts´s weapon ports and DM M4s (so far those are the guns I know it is compactible)

Cheers!

;2896876']

I love Atlis animated bipods' date=' and keep TMR on just because of it (a shame that neither AGM nor CSE uses ASDG attachments with toggle/animation =P) and is great to see it used on more weapons than vanilla, RHARD M4 block II, slatts´s weapon ports and DM M4s[/quote']

oh wow, so THAT'S where those bipods come from! it was a mistery to me, I thought they were part of RHARD mod, because they wouldn't appear for my other mods

I will wait for the DLC before releasing any extra configs, things will change about bipods then.

I will wait for the DLC before releasing any extra configs, things will change about bipods then.

I saw the livestream yesterday... indeed, they´ve added a forth slot for bipods, so I guess it will cause a major crack down on modded weapons and acessories... but at least I won´t need TMR for animated bipods anymore ;)

I have noticed that since Marksmen features started to be staged, my game was acting up, particularily with the menus in the arsenal not working, insignia not being accessible and small niggles like that.

I've romped around and shuffled my mods forth and back and found joint rails to be the culprit, apparently BI has made so many changes that its conflicting with the arsenal somehow now?

Just wanted to point this out and ask if anybody else is seeing similar issues, so it can be rectified when marksmen is out proper and things stop changing over every two days.

Rly enjoying this little helpermod, so I hope that it can be made to work again properly.

I have noticed that since Marksmen features started to be staged, my game was acting up, particularily with the menus in the arsenal not working, insignia not being accessible and small niggles like that.

I've romped around and shuffled my mods forth and back and found joint rails to be the culprit, apparently BI has made so many changes that its conflicting with the arsenal somehow now?

Just wanted to point this out and ask if anybody else is seeing similar issues, so it can be rectified when marksmen is out proper and things stop changing over every two days.

Rly enjoying this little helpermod, so I hope that it can be made to work again properly.

insignias lost in Va,same here,after updated a lot mods I'm using I can't see any insignias in VA,including the insignias of ARMA3 itself and those from mods,but don't know which mod cause this,I'm now using a lot of mods.

This mod is working properly for latest stable branch. I don't have time to maintain compatibility with whatever happens in dev branch. Insignias are broken in 1.40 vanilla arsenal, it has been discussed before even on this thread.

This mod is working properly for latest stable branch. I don't have time to maintain compatibility with whatever happens in dev branch. Insignias are broken in 1.40 vanilla arsenal, it has been discussed before even on this thread.

It now seems the in dev branch the insignias all work fine but in stable branch can't find them in VA.

Update: 0.14

- updated arsenal function with dev branch insignia fix

- updated arsenal function to use a backported (works with 1.38) and fixed (properly recognize compatible items defined in a class) version of the upcoming bis_fnc_compatibleItems function

- asdg_jointrails_fnc_getCompatibleAttachments will be deprecated in favor of bis_fnc_compatibleItems

- added new slot: asdg_UnderSlot to be used with upcoming UNDERBARREL proxy

Hopefully future versions of JR will no longer need to provide modified BIS functions.

Vote on this: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23111 for BIS to fix the virtual arsenal to properly recognize ASDG JR compatible attachments.

Edited by Robalo

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Update: 0.14

- updated arsenal function with dev branch insignia fix

- updated arsenal function to use a backported (works with 1.38) and fixed (properly recognize compatible items defined in a class) version of the upcoming bis_fnc_compatibleItems function

- asdg_jointrails_fnc_getCompatibleAttachments will be deprecated in favor of bis_fnc_compatibleItems

- added new slot: asdg_UnderSlot to be used with upcoming UNDERBARREL proxy

Hopefully future versions of JR will no longer need to provide modified BIS functions.

Vote on this: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23111 for BIS to fix the virtual arsenal to properly recognize ASDG JR compatible attachments.

Just had a litte test,it works!Insignias are back in VA.:yay:

Hello! After the upgrade, the game became hover in the moment when you look through the scope. Checked several sights of vanilla and mod