Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

That's weird, that link used to work when i posted my last post confused.gif

Try downloading it with Kazaa or something like that, it's freeware anyway

This is the funniest board I've ever read in my life! biggrin.gif Those pictures had me rolling on the floor almost in spasms of luaghter. Stuntclown & others just rock! I downloaded Stunt Island and I get scared just fly a helicopter on it! Drive?! Are you crazy?! Oh I'm sorry I forgot what thread I'm reading!!! ROTFLMAO.

Wow! So there are people that are actually willing time and effort into looking a threads from first page on. I am impressed. During the last weeks I have hardly found any cool gadgets (addons) to fool around with and hardly one of those was worth a stunt! But I will keep searching to abuse the mission-editor! tounge.gif

version 1.85 will have a bycicle addon!(jumps in dream from LSD between 2 c17 globemasters in a bycicle and land on the kiev)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Oct. 07 2002,19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">version 1.85 will have a bycicle addon!(jumps in dream from LSD between 2 c17 globemasters in a bycicle and land on the kiev)<span id='postcolor'>

Lol far out dude......Unless you mean LST biggrin.gif

This is probably the biggest pissing contest -thread ever wink.gif

Just for gags I just browsed through the entire post biggrin.gif

thought i'll add my little stunt jumping a flaming ramp over a chinook flying towards me wink.gif

stuntjunk.jpg

ohh man

everyone here is totally mad. i would join in the fun, but I had to re-install Flashpoint, hope fully i will get resistance, but I dont think that i can keep up with the madness from you guys.

*thinks of drag car out racing a su 25 with a huge ramp at the end of the runway...*

i was messing on the runway with the ramps and found out you can jump longer distance heading south, is that weird or what biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Junker @ Oct. 09 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i was messing on the runway with the ramps and found out you can jump longer distance heading south, is that weird or what  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Perhaps the wind is coming from the north smile.gif

biggrin.gif It has taken me well over an hour and a half (on 56k modem) to read the thread up to this point....and I am now sitting in a warm yellow puddle. Hehehehehe...you guys rock.

I do a bit of WRPEditing so may have something for you in a couple of months (currently busy with other projects).

And finally......DENOIR.....HOW DO YOU GET THE PLANES TO PUSH YOU??? Do it in the interests of cool stunts....everyone knows you rock....so why keep secrets? confused.gif

wellmaybe not jumping with the LSD but...

Goody knieval knew that this weather did not bode well for his stunt, but he went along with it anyways.

gloomy.jpg

chopper.jpg

flying.jpg

landed.jpg

A copuple of times i didnt clear the chopper and slammed into it. I lived though and managed to crawl myself to teh sick bay in the shiponly to find i couldnt heal myself there sad.gif

legs.jpg

Okay Stuntmen, Placebo thinks this is a stunt so here it is.

Pictures

Click on thoose to increase their size.

sorry no hotlinked ones, bandwidth is out... Anyone got a better host than villagephotos?

No I don't think it was a stunt, I simply felt it was not worth a thread so figured if you really had a compulsion to post it then you should post it in here, really I see no reason for you to have to post it at all, "funny" screenshots of crashed cars are so 2001 smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sweeper @ Oct. 14 2002,11:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sorry no hotlinked ones, bandwidth is out... Anyone got a better host than villagephotos?<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.imgstudio.com/

If you don't mind the little logo in the bottom right corner wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Oct. 14 2002,13:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No I don't think it was a stunt, I simply felt it was not worth a thread so figured if you really had a compulsion to post it then you should post it in here, really I see no reason for you to have to post it at all, "funny" screenshots of crashed cars are so 2001 smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean by 2001? Besides theese are not cars... they are Trabants! the only car which falls apart when given ONE SHOT!!! and it must be crash tested.

I will be posting now with updated pics... More will come as i change location for the next crashes!

My car park:

101420028375384.jpg

Look at this crashes which I have walked alive from:

101420028375430.jpg

But Crash-testing is dangerous as I found out:

101420028375560.jpg

Take a look at the car which has ended up INSIDE the bar!!! pretty well done... Later I have parked a jeep there...

More is coming as well as the Super A-10 stunt.... Tonight so stay tuned. Placebo, you must do stunts...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (vedder @ Oct. 14 2002,11:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">A copuple of times i didnt clear the chopper and slammed into it. I lived though and managed to crawl myself to teh sick bay in the shiponly to find i couldnt heal myself there sad.gif

legs.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

How do you get those x y z coordinates in the top left corner?

That is a small but very useful script by GPA. I forget exactly where i got it from maybe the ofpec, if you would like i can email it to you as it is only about 1kb. smile.gif

Okay, I've downloaded some ramps and cars, and I have the patch, Let me try and do some stunts, I'll post them here.

WHO'S READY FOR SOME AWFUL SUNTS???

Well, actually, I just started TRYING to do stunts today, and here they are...

ofpstunt1.jpg

ofpstunt2.jpg

So, I didn't lie when I said lame?

Is this a stunt my SKI DO wheelie. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif it was fun i know that!

101420021107501.jpg

Kevin

PS NOTICE THE FORM. Even the french olympic judge would give me a 10! Its excelent eyes closed and all.!.!.!