Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 17 2002,23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nö! Ich würde jetzt gerne was kluges antworten um nicht wie ein Trottel dazustehen aber ich weiss nichtmal was du mit CWC meinst.  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The "Cold War Crisis"...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Sep. 18 2002,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The "Cold War Crisis"...<span id='postcolor'>

Bingo!

you've got it!

100 Gummipunkte für den Kandidaten biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 15 2002,21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bullshit, Denoir is just trying to create the alphabet, he started by showing us the G like Gash<span id='postcolor'>

You think that looks like a "G"?

It looks like a loop with a car driving through it if you ask me...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Sep. 17 2002,20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Sep. 18 2002,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The "Cold War Crisis"...<span id='postcolor'>

Bingo!

you've got it!

100 Gummipunkte für den Kandidaten biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Mensen, praat alstublieft engels!

*********Translation*********

People, please talk english!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 19 2002,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ Sep. 17 2002,20:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (joltan @ Sep. 18 2002,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The "Cold War Crisis"...<span id='postcolor'>

Bingo!

you've got it!

100 Gummipunkte für den Kandidaten biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Mensen, praat alstublieft engels!

*********Translation*********

People, please talk english!<span id='postcolor'>

mmmmkay tounge.gif

just a little hobby: talking german in english forums or french in german forums biggrin.gif

but people always get pissed off.... confused.gif

OMFG!!!! Who is making that monster truck? When is it going to be released!?

It says "P.S.(ot Of psikha) this was one of first addonov of sdelanykh for Flesch.Made its Gimbal, but so never and it let out and already surely and it will not let out." confused.gif

Translated with Babelfish.

I need a stunt challange. Give me a new car stunt to perform! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 20 2002,23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I need a stunt challange. Give me a new car stunt to perform! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

how about flying a jet through your circular loop? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 20 2002,02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I need a stunt challange. Give me a new car stunt to perform! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

alright lets see how many LSTs you can jump. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 20 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I always thought about creating a jet-ski but I am not realy a modeler (just a neird who talks too much)  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

DIE NERD DIE!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 21 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 20 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I always thought about creating a jet-ski but I am not realy a modeler (just a neird who talks too much)  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

DIE NERD DIE!<span id='postcolor'>

uhmm..since Albert is a guy, it should be

Der, Nerd, der. tounge.gif

on another note, there are some ppl making new isles for this kind of. so let's wait and see.

I have a question for all of you OFP dare devils. Iv noticed that allot of your stunts involve  low flying helicopters and fixed wing aircrafts, just out of curiosity I want to know if there is a script to do such a thing... I would imagine there is, unless these previous  stunts where preformed in multi player with live performers.

so  if any kind person would like to shear that valuable information with me I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, and BTW, nice screen shots guys!   biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 20 2002,17:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 21 2002,11:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 20 2002,00:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I always thought about creating a jet-ski but I am not realy a modeler (just a neird who talks too much)  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

DIE NERD DIE!<span id='postcolor'>

uhmm..since Albert is a guy, it should be

Der, Nerd, der.  tounge.gif

on another note, there are some ppl making new isles for this kind of. so let's wait and see.<span id='postcolor'>

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

You know what i meant Ralph! Now be a nice boy and understand what i was saying!

UNDERSTAND IT!

*runs away screaming like a maniac*

Okay here is my challenge to all of you stuntmen. I want you to take a motorcycle of some sort (like the ski doo or regular motorcylce doesnt matter) and ride along the edge of the island called West Lurch springs 2. See if you can make it all the way around it once or just half way around it. Its very hard. biggrin.gif

Good luck and post some scrieenies of you falling and hurting yourself cause i know you will. wink.gif

i just did several full flips with the ski-thing and the grey ramp, but i still don't know how to take screenshots sad.gif

You can download special programs to take screenshots, someone on this forum'll be able to help you, i have one of those programs but i can't seem to find it now....

I'll post something when i find what it's called and where to dwnl it...

Heheh just found it, it's called GCS but i don't think it's good for taking a lot of screens in a short time.

Try it, i'm not sure if it's what you're looking for....

GCS homepage

the link is broken sad.gif If somone can beat my full flip with the ski thing, cause i now did a horizontal360 with a vertical 180 tounge.gif