Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 13 2002,02:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Jumping over a ramp requires some skill too. When you build an Ãœber-ramp the car tends to slide. You also need to accelerate in a good way. I broke my back on that, until I realized that I could get a plane to push the car. That, I can tell you is no easy thing to perform. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I am yet to try the plane accelerator, but have seen pics, and like them smile.gif , i will try it soon i hope. That would be a nice one for MP.

I know that I have been talking about über-this and über that, but this is the real ÜBER-RAMP! smile.gif

uberramp1.jpg

uberramp2.jpg

I still have to fix some little quirks with the collision detection though smile.gif

oops, I am screwed, the best addon site for me was this one (ofp-zone.de or so) and now the entire thing is down. They say that all their files were deleted. Either they were hacked or the provider....who knows... But I think that Avon you can take them from your FAQ for a while!  confused.gif

lol @ the Real UBER-RAMP!

and lol @ Avons crash (keep trying soldier, Albert will make an explosive stunt clown out of you yet! )

biggrin.gif no, that spiderman is pretty gay!  But maybe I can make a spiderman outfit.

Right now I trying out a new stunt map. It is incredible for jumps. No ramps required, but very very tought to get consistent performance!  tounge.gif

THAT IS AN ÃœBERRAMP

0914200210060611.jpg

091420029571760.jpg

0914200210111746.jpg

091420029571611.jpg

I have been expereimenting a bit in O2 with ramps, and this is one model:

tramp1.jpg

tramp2.jpg

tramp3.jpg

tramp4.jpg

tramp5.jpg

Denoir, do you think it is possible to create a loop-ramp? That would be awesome to drive a loop while a jet flies through it! I guess I am getting childish now! tounge.gif

You mean like this:

loop1.jpg

The problem is that it doesn't work, and I am too lazy to fix it right now. Perhaps sometime later. The problem is that the motorcycle/car passes right through it in the middle:

loop2.jpg

A possible fix is to increase the radius, but I'm not sure.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 14 2002,21:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You mean like this:

loop1.jpg

The problem is that it doesn't work, and I am too lazy to fix it right now. Perhaps sometime later. The problem is that the motorcycle/car passes right through it in the middle:

loop2.jpg

A possible fix is to increase the radius, but I'm not sure.<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe make it thicker would do the trick.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 13 2002,22:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">loop2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Now that's what i call a stunt!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Sep. 17 2002,13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lol is that Saddam Hussein driving??  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nope, it's this guy:

imagewiz61651.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 17 2002,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif WOW! FUBAR, that face looks so incredible real!

Did every anyone try to do it with his own face?<span id='postcolor'>

lol this face was used in CWC campaign! biggrin.gif

erinnerst du dich nicht??

nö! Ich würde jetzt gerne was kluges antworten um nicht wie ein Trottel dazustehen aber ich weiss nichtmal was du mit CWC meinst. confused.gif