Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Official ofp stuntman thread

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (wodnerduck @ Oct. 15 2002,04:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ofpstunt2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Should put some cars under for that baby to land on and crush smile.gif

Å1,000,000 to the first person to do a E.T stunt with the bike.

Must include small, rubbery alien on the front!

tounge.gif PEACE

erm tried a bike already and it just flips out on contact with the ramp and you fall off, as for the mini it just slows down to much and you just flop off the end.

but i did try the the flyinheight on a C130 and it works down to height 25 and it jumped it with a Ford smile.gif (sorry no pic forgot)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Oct. 15 2002,05:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (wodnerduck @ Oct. 15 2002,04:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ofpstunt2.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Should put some cars under for that baby to land on and crush smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

haha I will try that later tonight.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">erm tried a bike already and it just flips out on contact with the ramp and you fall off, as for the mini it just slows down to much and you just flop off the end.

<span id='postcolor'>

It might be considered 'cheating' but you could use the this setvelocity thing in 1.85.

heres something i sorta discovered by accedent, w/ some set dammage scripts, i managed to make a crude methood of getting one object or person to remain on top of a moving vehicle.

1016200212404258.jpg

believe me the UAZ is moving, and the person on top is literally somehow stuck on top.

Does anyone have a download or link where I can get some of these ramps? Especially the huge ones? I've only found two and one dosen't work well.

I wanna have a go at this.

OPF Info should have'em in their misc addons page. the really big ramps however your gona have to make on your own by taking a bunch of the regular ones and set them up w/ the setpos comand.

The huge ones you see in the photos arnt actual downloadable things, the people making the stunts have used scripting to make the ramps big by making multiple ramps and having most of them hovering in mid-air.

*Edit* Oops, didnt see your post Red October wink.gif

Yeah it is definetly some kind of cheating. I was too lazy to build a large ramp so I put three together high up in the sky. Put a car on them and took a chopper to get up there.

Stunts that require skill:

Stunt 1

Stunt 2

-Edit 1

fixed the URLs

-Edit 2

I shoulf add that I have not used setpos or in any way cheated. I have actually done this in MP with Raptor(a guy who never visits these forums).

The cessna isnt TOO hard but the LGB is just madly hard :-).

-Edit 3

No, I didnt crash with the LGB when I took that shot or I would have used another.

Sorry, but something simillar has been done before: but with a jet plane on its back. But I have never seen someone flying through the triangle at the side.

Right now I am trying out funny stuff with the new huge ship. But I dont realy cope with producing a picture worth posting

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Oct. 15 2002,10:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Å1,000,000 to the first person to do a E.T stunt with the bike.

Must include small, rubbery alien on the front!

tounge.gif PEACE<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">et,jpg.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

i've seen this one somewhere around. So where's the money?? tounge.gif

no E.T no money!

The money is still waiting on a swiss account of the Banque Cantonalle Vaudoise! A Monsieur Retilier is waiting for my call and he will transfer the money to who-ever makes the real first E.T stunt (and where the hell is your full moon anyway?)

Oh BTW, before I forget, why the hell did they make the moon appear so small in OFP, I would have prefered a big kitschy one. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no E.T no money!

The money is still waiting on a swiss account of the Banque Cantonalle Vaudoise! A Monsieur Retilier is waiting for my call and he will transfer the money to who-ever makes the real first E.T stunt (and where the hell is your full moon anyway?)

<span id='postcolor'>

you don't even have the money! tounge.gif

GAMEER_77 has it!

your pic is faked anyway.

BAH! Your all fools! wow.gif

Albert, that's a freakin' turtle! tounge.gif

The money goes to [TU]$33ker, mostly because he pointed out the obvious when Albert tried to take over my hilariously funny gag! biggrin.gif

It's in the post mate! wow.gif

tounge.gif PEACE

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DracoPaladore @ Oct. 17 2002,14:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cheaters...<span id='postcolor'>

Huh?