TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

Can you update betaverzion on PWS

We will not release 1.7 on steam/ PlayWithSix/ or Armaholic since it is a kind of beta. The Arma 3 patches broke a lot of things and we want to make sure we have 90% of the kinks out then we will release 1.8 stable on the latter.

Today i flew the FA-18E in ArmA 3 Multiplayer within Zeus Mission, three times i was ejected of the plane, i dont know why or how. Is it a common error which is already known? Is it just me/my controlls? Does the FA-18 not like JoySticks?

Which version christian?

If it is 1.6, then this is a known issue

If it is 1.7 beta that issue should be fixed.

Hello Spartan and Saul,

I know you guys have announced that you will not be continuing your work on the F-18 and SU-35 for a while, because you're working on an MakeArma entry (which I'm really curious to see btw). However I have a request I'd like to make nevertheless. I've been playing around with the new GPS-INS system and I absolutely love it, works like a charm. But what would really fill my heart with joy would be the ability to mark multiple targets and engage them with multiple Jdam's in order. If you ever decide to pick up the mod again and continue working on it, please consider implementing this

Anyway, thanks for the amazing work so far and good luck with the MakeArma contest! You already have my vote ;)

I installed this and soon after jumping in the plane I realized that there was no sound when I fired the weapon. Other then this the mod look excellent. If someone knew how to fix this issue I would be most appreciative.

I installed this and soon after jumping in the plane I realized that there was no sound when I fired the weapon. Other then this the mod look excellent. If someone knew how to fix this issue I would be most appreciative.

do you have v1.6 if so go to Page 130 of this thread and download 1.7 beta

Hello i'm having problems with this mod, it does not lock on to enemy air or ground targets

I had the same problem.

This may be due to a collision with AGM, if you use it.

Anyway, I changed my Lock key, but I've also discovered that for some reason I have to press the Reveal Target button before I can lock on.

Hope it helps.

INItc60.jpg

Version 0.1 by John_Spartan and Saul

Enjoy

Visit our official thread for MAnW here.

Somebody (Chortles or CyclonicTuna) already had suggested this "almost 5th Gen" upgrade for the SuperHornet pages ago... you guys had it already planned for months, you sneaky basterds lol... was expecting a fictional aircraft (like the 5th gens fighters from

) or PAK FA but this Black WASP is indeed welcome =)

Already got my vote!

59417d1407375407-official-random-chat-thread-nice.jpg

Wow. Like Cororal Lib said, I wasn't actually expecting this at all. But this is VERY welcome. And very smart, you can put to use all the experience you've gained with the F-18 directly into this new project. I supported it on MakeArma.com, and as soon as I can vote I will :P.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

F/A-18 Super Hornet version 1.8 RELEASED

CHANGE LOG

- new afterburner visual effects

- new HUD

- sound fix to ensure vanilla ARMA 3 1.24 compatibility

- GPS/INS tweaks

- small fixes and optimization

DOWNLOAD LINKS

Full version of the mod [FA18's and the paint schemes with signatures and server key's

is available as a single download from Armaholic]

news_donwload_oa_4.png

F/A-18 Super Hornet version 1.8 FULL

[Thanks' Foxhound much appreciated]

In case you prefer a simple mod/add-on install and handling then please subscribe to

both of the links below to download FA18's and the paint scheme library. Currently due

to SW limitation's we can not deliver multiple PBO's in a single subscription so that's why

there is two "subscriptions" required.

steam_workshop_banner_300x100_zpsc5cc87fb.png

F/A-18 Super Hornet version 1.8

F/A-18 Super Hornet PAINT SCHEMES version 1.8

SU-35 S FLANKER E version 1.2

have fun

Edited by John_Spartan

the F/A 18 F still has the Artillery Computer available and the GPS bombing is not available either.

the F/A 18 F still has the Artillery Computer available and the GPS bombing is not available either.

What?

Can you Update on PWS ?

Edited by Avarax

Thank you very much for informing about the updated release! :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (John_Spartan) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

THX John_Spartan and the hole team for this version. Best Aircraft('s) for Arma3, we love it AND use it! ;)

btw. we will not use steam workshop, not as long the sync tools like Arma3Sync, Armarize and SiX offers so much better handling the right mods with perhaps some clanchanges synct on the right time (and not 5min in front of a big event)