TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

@Handicap

Thats an error with the auto ejection system.

Im fixing it.

@all

I have made some alterations to the FA/18.

Some of you allready had my variant with the JDAM but may have noticed that broke since the last arma update.

the speed indication is back in the HUD.

JDAM now tracks the selected grid from any range amd without even 'locking'.

The JDAM will stive for a 30 degrees impact angle. If the bomb is released too close, overshooting the target, it will stop tracking.

A new feature is the JDAM is nog integrated in the pbo and does not need the Init command anymore as it was previously. :)

upcomming versions will have user defined impact angles and azimuth.

The auto eject system will also be demolished very soon.

I just made some alterations as stated above. Im not a member of the team that created this mod. All the credit for this mod should stay with Saul and John-Spartan!

Their next version will knock the panties of whatever I fiddled

Edited by 87th_Neptune

Quick question RE next update to this mod and the next update to A3:

Will you be implementing the new Above Sea Level indicators that are coming to aircraft HUD's in the next A3 patch?

@All - First and foremost, John and I do not endorse Neptune's modified F18. Though his intentions may be good, we the authors cannot guarantee the security or authenticity of this modification. We have asked Neptune to remove this download and he has been warned of any future attempt.

Now 1.7 update continues as planned. Currently with the bootcamp update in route (and more so something modbreaking... again) we will be holding off on pushing out 1.7 until the Bootcamp update releases. We appreciate everyone's patience and dedication and we hope to get 1.7 out as quickly as possible. Here some of the tidbits being added and fixed with 1.7:

- New Sounds (concept for sonic boom in the works)

- fully fixed ejection system

- new ORIGINAL FA18 LAYOUT HUD

- GPS INS fix = 12km lock

that all way a bummer new game updates new problems with addons never really no what gone happen and same here cant wait for 1.7 too laways fun to fly the f18 in game and blow stuff up

Hey I know this may have already been said, but is there a way so you could make the actions/addactions only for the pilot/gunner, I don't think people are supposed to be able to fold wings or turn the afterburners on from outside of the plane.

@All - we are already finishing 1.7 version, once tested fully it will be available to download, please a bit of a patience.

@All - we are already finishing 1.7 version, once tested fully it will be available to download, please a bit of a patience.

Thank you guys!

Hello all, I am pleased to announce that update 1.7 for the F/A-18s and 1.1 hotfix of the Su35 are moving smoothly and we are setting a date for the following weekend (July 26th) for their release. Some of the new features will be omitted for 1.7 (such as new sounds) do to time constraints with some of our other work however we will have an updated HUD, increased GBU range as well as many bug fixes.

Unfortunately I am also announcing that John and I will be ceasing any major additions and updates to both the F/A-18s and Su35 so that he and I can work solely on our MAnW entry which will be announced later. We will still be providing small hotfix patches when needed as BI updates Arma 3. Both he and I have greatly appreciate all the feedback and love for our addon and we hope that our contest entry will get just as much support as our previous addons. Cause I am a nice guy, I will give you a little hint as to what our contest entry is, and yes it is an aircraft.

Good hunting

Hello all, I am pleased to announce that update 1.7 for the F/A-18s and 1.1 hotfix of the Su35 are moving smoothly and we are setting a date for the following weekend (July 26th) for their release. Some of the new features will be omitted for 1.7 (such as new sounds) do to time constraints with some of our other work however we will have an updated HUD, increased GBU range as well as many bug fixes.

Unfortunately I am also announcing that John and I will be ceasing any major additions and updates to both the F/A-18s and Su35 so that he and I can work solely on our MAnW entry which will be announced later. We will still be providing small hotfix patches when needed as BI updates Arma 3. Both he and I have greatly appreciate all the feedback and love for our addon and we hope that our contest entry will get just as much support as our previous addons. Cause I am a nice guy, I will give you a little hint as to what our contest entry is, and yes it is an aircraft.

Good hunting

Sounds like some nice new features coming, and I can't wait to see what new aircraft you guys have in stock. Seriously, your aircraft mods are the only reason I play Arma 3!

I was wondering, for some longer co-op missions meant for more pilots, we seem to run out of countermeasures a bit too fast. Any idea if there will be a way for us to change this? I understand if this becomes part of the service menu, some may abuse flares in PvP game scenarios and modes.

Perhaps for my own use, would you happen to know how I can possibly increase flares to any amount to my liking?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

RE: SU35 project

SU35 version 1.1 hotfix is available now

we are still waiting until Armaholic and WGL mirrors are updated. We also will release it on Steam Workshop once tehnical issues with Arma 3 Tools are resolved.

RE: FA18 project

update as Saul confirmed will follow on this weekend with a fix and update

Edited by John_Spartan

Nice, thanks for the update.

Question though: you said that John and you will be ceasing any major additions and updates to both the F/A-18s and Su35.

But what if a next BI update breaks them?

Can we expect you to fix the things on it?

Kind off topic:

Who wanna bet the plane they're workin on for the contest?

*cough* Eurofighter?

PS thanks for the updates guys ! These are things of beauty to fly!

Nice, thanks for the update.

Question though: you said that John and you will be ceasing any major additions and updates to both the F/A-18s and Su35.

But what if a next BI update breaks them?

Can we expect you to fix the things on it?

Kind off topic:

Who wanna bet the plane they're workin on for the contest?

"We will still be providing small hotfix patches when needed as BI updates Arma 3" via Saul's post

Due to the fact I may have gotten a hint of a future project from Spartan. I will hold back on speculating what said project might be.

Due to the fact I may have gotten a hint of a future project from Spartan. I will hold back on speculating what said project might be.

Its most likely a TIE fighter... yeah its probably a TIE fighter.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

Its probably a TIE fighter... yeah its a TIE fighter.

Lol..oh it is aircraft..way to not read the ENTIRE post neonlazer...I guess Spartan's hopes will continue on after said aircraft then. :D

Edited by neonlazer

does anyone have a glue why the "cas-support" module dont work right with the bird ???

"We will still be providing small hotfix patches when needed as BI updates Arma 3" via Saul's post

Well yes, I saw that too, bu as said, it's only small fixes patch. He also said they would be ceasing any major additions and updates to both the F/A-18s and Su35.

My question was more like "if an update really breaks the planes and a lot of work is needed".

Edited by Wiki

Well yes, I saw that too, bu as said, it's only small fixes patch. He also said they would be ceasing any major additions and updates to both the F/A-18s and Su35.

My question was more like "if an update really break the planes and a lot of work is needed".

If an update were to break the mod, I think they would take the time out to make it so it still can be used, otherwise it would be dead. We can cross our fingers and hope that would not happen.

Thanks for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Lol..oh it is aircraft..way to not read the ENTIRE post neonlazer...I guess Spartan's hopes will continue on after said aircraft then. :D

Hey, TIE fighters fly thrue atmosphere aswell :p.