TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

The F18 is in the same Faction like the vanila Aircraft !

For what you want replace it ?

I couldn't make my self any clearer, i wanna know if their mods, could replace the aircraft's used by Nato and CSAT respectively, the F-18 to replace the ugly looking Nato aircraft, and the Su 35 to replace the CSAT airplane, i don't want it to simply be in game, i don't wanna have to see the vanilla aircrafts in the campaign

Your work is superbe, i would like to ask you if it's possible to force an AI to use the eject system. I need an AI to eject on an exact location\time is it possible, cause if i try with the normal parachute eject script the AI just bail out without using your ejection system. It will work for both f18 and su35?

Thank you very much.

Hi there, I'm the only one that after the last update, only in dedi with perf ( don't know if it's this ), after some minutes of flying in F18E I found myself out of the jet like when you hit EJECT ? No parachute, only pg out of the jet falling to the ground.. I've tried with other mates only on dedi and seems this happens also to them, someone also more frequently.. Don't know if it's some script but till some weeks ago all was working well

about the tel-ported / ejected issue i have myself experienced this issue but i had noticed that when it happened to me 1) it happens more frequently on vts based missions 2) seems to happen more often then not when there is a lag spike occurring so not sure what the issues is exactly but these are the surroundings that were going on when it happened to me or others in my unit

about the tel-ported / ejected issue i have myself experienced this issue but i had noticed that when it happened to me 1) it happens more frequently on vts based missions 2) seems to happen more often then not when there is a lag spike occurring so not sure what the issues is exactly but these are the surroundings that were going on when it happened to me or others in my unit

Mhh so I'm not the only one.. Btw the dedi was only running a single server and is complitely dedicated to A3.. We were made some training and we were only 4 so... Server was always above 47 and I got very low ping and large bandwidth.. let's see if someone got some tips.. Will try again this evening..

Just finished this, hope you guys enjoy it.

Unfortunately I was not able to force the AI to use the inbuilt ejection system.

Amazing video dude!!! One of the best I seen for a long long time. Great skills!!

Am I the only one still not getting the option to raise the landing gear on the E model after launch from Nimitz deck???

@Fragzilla = Very nice video, that shall be added to the front page for it's splended amounts of awesome.

@Warlord = We need all of the conditions in order to figure out the problem, it could be the Nimitz or the F18. What version are you using, what is your airspeed on takeoff, yes flaps/ no flaps, etc etc. Otherwise we cannot recreate the problem and figure out a solution.

I have the latest versions of A3 stable, nimitz mod, and your aircraft. Map is altis, using nimitz #3 catapult, tried with and without flaps. Airspeed off the deck is around 208, catapult launching full speed with afterburner. Once airborne I never get option to raise gear, every other option works fine. F model works great and gives me the option

@Fragzilla = Very nice video, that shall be added to the front page for it's splended amounts of awesome.

@Warlord = We need all of the conditions in order to figure out the problem, it could be the Nimitz or the F18. What version are you using, what is your airspeed on takeoff, yes flaps/ no flaps, etc etc. Otherwise we cannot recreate the problem and figure out a solution.

Thanks, and I just love your addons :D

@Warlord = Try keybinding your landing gear and not using afterburner, it could be breaking the landing gear on takeoff.

Roger that buddy I tried every combination I could think of. All E model controls worked perfect taking off from Altis airport. Is this something I should discuss with JDog?

@Warlord = It could be the nimitz, John and I will look into it.

@Saul I sent @John_Spartan a PM, I attempted to send it to you as well but your inbox was full. I had some inquiries about the Service Menu and a few projects I would like to work on.

to day we where playing top gun mission 0.66 and we get kicked out of the plane ?? must be the new game up date anyone has same problem ? flying and the next thing you know you flying thrue the air with out a plane kind sucked lol