TeTeT

F/A-18 Super Hornet and Su-35S Flanker E

@RoadRunner - ok thanks for this one, I'll look in to a fix fort that too. One more job added on my TO DO list.

Same here.

And the auto eject system always bugged me. Is not realistic, it ejects you automatically in multiplayer, its not there IRL.

@Neptune, as for auto-eject it's a script bug on my side in MP code, I have a fix on that one, but the whole update for the pack needs to revised so it's stable with the new game patch. So don't worry on that subject it's fixed.

@All - please report all the features that have been broken with the latest patch on STABLE branch so we can track them and prepare a next update with the best possible quality.

I noticed the other day that I can lock on to ground targets with the GBU-31/32/38, without the use of the GPS coordinate, just the square not the diamont.

Don't ask for when the updates are gonna roll in..addon makers do it in there own time..not getting paid or anything of that sort so to answer your question ETA is when it gets here..not trying to be a dick but go read the forum rules

Nice update! its epic, Do you plan on adding someday the verbal warnings for the SU35 and the F/A18?

I have looked at this I the 3d editor, not the game yet. I know sometime things show up odd in the 3d editor sometimes. But there is only 1 selection. The CSAT version. Is the 3 other textures something I have to put into the init? And are you going to update the CSAT texture? The camo doesn't line up on the wings. It comes out like a uniform. Each piece was painted separately and assembled after it was painted.

Thank you. That Neoprene looks ok but isn't very good air to air. This is awesome.

Thank you very much for informing us about the new release! :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (John_Spartan) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

I have looked at this I the 3d editor, not the game yet. I know sometime things show up odd in the 3d editor sometimes. But there is only 1 selection. The CSAT version. Is the 3 other textures something I have to put into the init? And are you going to update the CSAT texture? The camo doesn't line up on the wings. It comes out like a uniform. Each piece was painted separately and assembled after it was painted.

Thank you. That Neoprene looks ok but isn't very good air to air. This is awesome.

in editor put the plane close to hangar, and with RMB go to service menù there are 3 additional paint schemes

Very very nice. Thx. What a great work. This plane is soooo agile :D

Hi John! Many thanks for this release! I just start testing and I've noticed this bug when eject http://imgur.com/a/TcrtH , parachute opens only after I touch ground ( after several seconds, 10 seconds + or - ) . I've noticed there isn't an open parachute option, maybe timing wrong?

Very nice! Is there plans for a future AAF Aircraft to complete the set?

Nice module in the editor with the SU-35, really makes it simple to have the loadout that is desired. I like the Navigation MFD as well, surprisingly works without PiP, I thought I was going to have to enable it.

Will we see this with the FA-18, and if so, will it have wings folded, etc?

Nice update, loving the afterburner effect!

However the issues I posted earlier still exist:

I wasnt following the development lately so this might have been answered: have you upgraded the collision lights to the new system?

Also this might sound nitpicky but a thin border around the mirrors could greatly improve their appearance IMO (best pic I could find: http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111001195034/acecombat/images/thumb/3/3a/SU35_cockpit.jpg/500px-SU35_cockpit.jpg)

Well done John and Saul! Thanks for all your hard work, much appreciated.

Please please make an Su-33 version. The Kuznetsov from A2 works enough in A3 to be used at least as a prop. I haven't tested the catapults or arrestor cables yet.