Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

Wait you're allowed to have exposed PALS in ARMA? I was pretty sure it was a rule you had to cover each vest model in at least 27 pouches.

What??? :confused:

Where can see this whole fantastic wip pictures

sorry our WIP pics are scattered throughout the thread :p perhaps we should look into compiling it all onto the first post!

sorry our WIP pics are scattered throughout the thread :p perhaps we should look into compiling it all onto the first post!

Sounds good brah.. will do.

So...how many Poly's is in that vest right now? Did you render it in 3ds max or Blender? Looks nice.

Man...the wait is killing me, but it really looks like its gonna be worth the wait. Looks sick! Keep it up!

JeffersPang

That GPNVG-18 looks sweet :) even that small pic is giving me goose bumps...realy the attention to details on the items are great... you guys are awesome!!

So...how many Poly's is in that vest right now? Did you render it in 3ds max or Blender? Looks nice.

I can not really recall the exact poly count - but the rendered image was done in 3ds Max 2013 with the use of the turbo smooth modify to get a first look at the highpoly result.

Is this mod restricted to US SOC units or will other country's elite be added? I would love to see some SASR units done by your talented group.

For now it will only be US units but everything is possible in the future that is the great thing about the future :-D

What??? :confused:

It's a joke based on the fact that every vanilla vest follows the "No PALS left behind motto" and every piece of MOLLE is covered with something on vanilla vests.

I have updated the first post with hotlinks to the images of our projects. Will keep this updated with the most recent pics and also remember that nothing is guaranteed. Hope this helps you all out in following the SOC Mod's progress.

JeffersPang

That GPNVG-18 looks sweet :) even that small pic is giving me goose bumps...realy the attention to details on the items are great... you guys are awesome!!

Where do you see this picture.. its not on the first post nor is it on the page before..

Where do you see this picture.. its not on the first post nor is it on the page before..

He's talking about JP's avatar.

e7928252a44ae1f54d4c5c2c1a751c09.png

I'm really looking forward to getting my trigger itchy fingery digits on the nvgs used in zero dark thirty, can't remember the precise name of the top of my head, but I hope the release is at least sometime soon, even if you just release those... i'd love you for eternity.

How about a PIG plate carrier? Been used by some Marsoc guys, and used too in the army Delta f

What are the plate carriers used by the default NATO units based on ?

What are the plate carriers used by the default NATO units based on ?

CAGE Armor Chassis.

Also does anyone know what the Raven and AAF platecarriers are?

CAGE Armor Chassis.

AAF is based on the IMTV made by Point Blank Armor Systems here in my state of Florida. They are currently the USMC Standard and are "supposed" to be rated to stop no more than 3 7.62x39mm rounds to the trauma plate.

Here is a link for you: http://pointblankenterprises.com/protectiveproductsenterprises/?product=imtv

have you guys considered the A-tacs gears, I think that would be a nice set to see added.

have you guys considered the A-tacs gears, I think that would be a nice set to see added.

Literally no one uses them aside from maybe a few Sherrif's departments and airsofters.

Also, the IMTV is not the standard plate carrier of the Marine Corps. They've moved to much lighter platforms, via the SPC and now they have an even newer platform, which I am pretty sure is just called the SPC again.

Oh ok, so it's not widely used. and wow they know how to keep things original lol

AAF is based on the IMTV made by Point Blank Armor Systems here in my state of Florida. They are currently the USMC Standard and are "supposed" to be rated to stop no more than 3 7.62x39mm rounds to the trauma plate.

Here is a link for you: http://pointblankenterprises.com/protectiveproductsenterprises/?product=imtv

Three, that's it? I mean, like, in comparison to other things that's pretty weak. I remember an Army friend who said that they took a busted ESAPI and shot at it with dozens of rounds from various calibers (If I recall correctly 9mm, 5.56x45mm, 7.62x39mm, 7.62x51mm) and none managed to penetrate the plate, even if it looked like hammered shit.

CAGE Armor Chassis.

I believe it's based on the PIG the back are almost identical, and both of them (PIG and NATO standard Plate carrier in game) uses female and male attach in both shoulder strap the PIG is little similar to CPC

---------- Post added at 15:00 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

The AAF plate Carrier is a Non molle plate Carrier, doesn't have Molle webbing on it, it uses a equipment plates attachment system