Are you following this thread?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Are you following this thread?

• Yes
    • No

I updated the first post to give you guys a little better understanding of what our plans are and what direction the units and gear are going.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST

Thanks.

Will you guys do that molle pad combat belt?

After discussion and thought, we agree that would be a nice addition and would complement the mod. We can see some sort of belt being added as it would be fitting.

Just a little FYI to you all. We do not want to open this up to a request thread, but if there are some considerable and valuable suggestions we will always take them into consideration. Please note that we will only be evaluating gear that is actually used by SOC members in the near, past, or present. So no other forms of suggestions please. Also remember if the request is plainly ridiculous you may open yourself up to a post riddled with smack-downs by fluttershy ;)

Meatball i mean that combat belt that ia already used in bi model with one of the models of the nato plate carrier, the molle belt, Us special forces uses it, because allows to attach essential gear on the waist and reduce, excessive gear in the vest,usually is used to carry few pistol mags, a knife and small med kit

Meatball i mean that combat belt that ia already used in bi model with one of the models of the nato plate carrier, the molle belt, Us special forces uses it, because allows to attach essential gear on the waist and reduce, excessive gear in the vest,usually is used to carry few pistol mags, a knife and small med kit

We would model our own.

No i know that i was just trying to give a discription i'm on my cel l and cannot post a picture, but please make it with the vests so if i suddently decide to use you're amazing vests with guerrilla uniforms, i can wear the belt to ( i use the MCC in the campaign to get other vest i don't like the guerrilla one and i loved yours so much) fyi i gave discription because i sometimes have troubles expressing my self and people don't understand me

No i know that i was just trying to give a discription i'm on my cel l and cannot post a picture, but please make it with the vests so if i suddently decide to use you're amazing vests with guerrilla uniforms, i can wear the belt to ( i use the MCC in the campaign to get other vest i don't like the guerrilla one and i loved yours so much) fyi i gave discription because i sometimes have troubles expressing my self and people don't understand me

sorry the Belt will be a separate piece of equipment, taking up the corresponding slot inside your Player inventory.

There is a slot for the belt? Isnt just the clothing, vest and backpack o_O

There is a slot for the belt? Isnt just the clothing, vest and backpack o_O

Yes, the Vest slot is corresponding to that inventory space. It is also likely to combine it with some of the Lowvis or light carriers that allow for such a belt to be used additionaly.

So i would have to choose between using the vest or the belt?

So i would have to choose between using the vest or the belt?

Or a Vest that is equiped with a Belt, though as said above, not every Platecarrier will have the Belt as an optinal piece of equipment.

Have you guys decided which one will? ( sorry im using cell phone so i didn't read what you said above very clearly the screen os just 3,2")

Have you guys decided which one will? ( sorry im using cell phone so i didn't read what you said above very clearly the screen os just 3,2")

Not at the moment. We will update the first thread when we do. Thanks for your recommendation. :)

Edited by Meatball0311

How much do you guys have COMPLETELY done? Or anything for that matter?

you know i was thinking the same thing

Maybe patience is something you two should go out and purchase, it's their mod, their working on it not you, if you don't like the wait then I suggest you find something more entertaining to do rather than complain.

you know i was thinking the same thing

Maybe you two dont know what this takes, to make what we want??:j: PM one of us if you have a problem with us not working faster and not saying goodbye to our real lives just so you can get your demanding hands on our free mod a little faster. Take a glass of water, cool off and give us time unless you want something fast, we'll just make reskins as so many others have done already but what would then be the point of this work we do. The original thought which was making something original with no shortcuts and the best ressult possible with the skills we might have.

Please write us a PM and we would be glad to elaborate on that!

And that's what I expected back... I wasn't bitching but if yall wanna assume shit be my guest, was a simple question. I realize yall wanna make it authentic and I appreciate that VERY much and I KNOW what a real life is so don't act like I'm some impatient little 8 year old.

And that's what I love about you guys, you evolved thorough years, and now striving for

something even better.I noticed on brazilian project a gun that was shown in browser

with rotation and zooming! http://p3d.in/kAFXA

Would you like to see your model in there?

And that's what I love about you guys, you evolved thorough years, and now striving for

something even better.I noticed on brazilian project a gun that was shown in browser

with rotation and zooming! http://p3d.in/kAFXA

Would you like to see your model in there?

Its scary, some of our models have weight problems - others might already show grey strains of hair and wrinkles. For a Showcase this surely is an interisting way of showing the community the model without any disturbance by light, texture or maps attacht to it. I think it is worth considering in the near future. Thanks for the heads up on that website.

@Recon879: I am sorry, but this is how most addon creators and luckily the whole team of SOC react to such a rather pointless, some might even say rude, question. Meatball informed people several times that if any major updates happen, these will be placed on the front page of this thread, which will also be keept up to date, plus there will most likely be a message by Mr. Meat stating that the frontpage has been updated with further progress. As you see your question is answered on Page 1 of this thread and i hope taking a look at it will satisfy your curiosity and restrain you from posting further messages of his caliber.

@Recon879: I am sorry, but this is how most addon creators and luckily the whole team of SOC react to such a rather pointless, some might even say rude, question. Meatball informed people several times that if any major updates happen, these will be placed on the front page of this thread, which will also be keept up to date, plus there will most likely be a message by Mr. Meat stating that the frontpage has been updated with further progress. As you see your question is answered on Page 1 of this thread and i hope taking a look at it will satisfy your curiosity and restrain you from posting further messages of his caliber.

Thank you fluttershy, last question and I'll be out of your hair. The gear on the front page, are the ones listed finished or are they all just there, finished or not?

I'd rather have a mod take a while and come out good, then come out as half-done and broken, like a lot of mods in armaholic currently are...