Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III - WIP

Keep Radio Chatter?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Keep Radio Chatter?

• Yes, keep the Chatter.
    • No, delete the Chatter.
    • A version with Chatter, & one without.

Well today I've finally had a chance to port over my MH47E AddOn to ArmA III. There's still alot to correcting/tidy up but it should wizz by *hopefully..* I've already added the Heat Rays from both Engines so that looks a gooden.. Which took like 2 minutes but looks awesome! You can see it in the last picture, sort of :D Anyway here's some screens i thought id share :D

2D5B0967-9F1C-4433-A564-7A3C6900C226-32409-000011BE66E24FA2_zps10e33420.jpg

9B6FC69B-9CC7-4115-9BDF-B08EBD20A0A3-32409-000011BE6B9350E0_zpsc51af6af.jpg

Edited by konyo

I literally had a spasm of excitement upon seeing this. Konyo, you are the best.

Nice to see the MH-47 make its way over and picking up some new features along the way :)

Btw, whats a 'Beoing'? ;)

get in there, great to see looks great in the pics love this copper in arma 2 nice to see it coming over to 3

Chinese knock-off of a Boeing.

Seriously though, you sir, are awesome, look forward to having this baby in game, now we need Blackhawks and Humvees (debating making one from the old Arma 1 Samples).

Great stuff :-) but btw any plans to make a Future Version (2035) of that MH-47E ? :-)

anyway Keep up the good work

no please dont make a future version, not to be an ass, but if you do, please keep this version also :)

Looking good! Cannot wait! Will these have higher res textures now that you are porting into ArmA 3?

And will all the previous scripts from the A2 version work in A3?

Nice to see the MH-47 make its way over and picking up some new features along the way :)

Btw, whats a 'Beoing'? ;)

Opps, ha! I misspelled 'Boeing' :p

But yes, i think it will be picking up a few new features to take full advantage of the ArmA3 engine :D

Great stuff :-) but btw any plans to make a Future Version (2035) of that MH-47E ? :-)

That would look pretty damm fine, a stealth version like its been rumoured that there is :D

Maybe.. maybe :D

Looking forward too it mate, getting ready for some kind of water extraction with this puppy.

Yes indeed, can jump out of back and dive straight underwater now.. That will be interesting :P

Looking good! Cannot wait! Will these have higher res textures now that you are porting into ArmA 3?

And will all the previous scripts from the A2 version work in A3?

I will try and update textures, i wouldnt know where to start though to be honest :confused:

Im not sure about scripts neither, i will have to try them in a second.

i dont really think it needs laser weapons :p but would be nice, extreamly with something like waterfloatability to pick up boats and stuff, cause right now we can just touch water = you sink

Looks great! Looking forward to this.

i dont really think it needs laser weapons :p but would be nice, extreamly with something like waterfloatability to pick up boats and stuff, cause right now we can just touch water = you sink

i dont see in A3 any laser weapons? did you? ^^ i mean A 3 plays in 2035^^

what i mean with a Future Like MH-47E is mostly the Design to fit in the Arma 3 world :-)

i dont want a Starwars Chinook ^^

but the stealth version Idear is ... Very... interesting :-P

Edited by rAMMY

Is it possible to put Laser Aiming Modules on the weapons on the MH-47? At night particularly, it's difficult to aim the weapons while firing due to auto-aperture change in the NV goggles. I think laser spotting would help.

i dont see in A3 any laser weapons? did you? ^^ i mean A 3 plays in 2035^^

what i mean with a Future Like MH-47E is mostly the Design to fit in the Arma 3 world :-)

i dont want a Starwars Chinook ^^

but the stealth version Idear is ... Very... interesting :-P

Technically, laser weapons are real.

Here, and

and Here and Here.

Jesus christ! That thing is even more beautiful in ArmA III !