Sign in to follow this  
konyo

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III - WIP

Keep Radio Chatter?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Keep Radio Chatter?

• Yes, keep the Chatter.
    • No, delete the Chatter.
    • A version with Chatter, & one without.

Seemed like in A2 they were a bit overpowering. A nice touch if they were muffled or just quieter.

Agreed, if they we're muffled it would be perfect. Not too loud to overload your actual Comms, but still enough to where it makes the aircraft come to life.

Looking forward for this addon for over a year! Hope to see it released soon. Keep up the good work man.

it is nice to have some sound in game if you play alone but online if you play with others you have a other player talk anyway so would be nice to have one with and one without

In the real life you can turn the channels that you don't want to hear off. So realistically speaking the only radios you would be hearing are the ones you're directly using (IE ACRE/VOIP).

it is nice to have some sound in game if you play alone but online if you play with others you have a other player talk anyway so would be nice to have one with and one without

if (isMultiplayer) {....

:-)

Make one with and one without. Most clans will be using this. The chatter gets annoying as hell with other chatter going on. In singleplayer is pretty annoying too but to make everyone happy I'd say make one with it and one without.

I would say, include it with the package, but the chatter needs to be initiated in the editor. SP Players are happy and the mission designer can deside for his MP Mission.

Cant wait :)

Make one with and one without. Most clans will be using this. The chatter gets annoying as hell with other chatter going on. In singleplayer is pretty annoying too but to make everyone happy I'd say make one with it and one without.

Cool, an when you would look at the chopper from outside on regular difficulty, the title would say "CH-47B (without chatter)". No, that's not a good idea.

The voting for the poll is now closed.

There is now an option in the action menu to turn it on, or off.

Yeah, well thought!

Genius!

Oh Nice I do believe I did post an idea like that on your twitter just wondering is that where you got it from I know my name isn't the same I messed up on this it is,supposed to,be Revolutionary_K

I can't edit my profile for those things that come below your post so i'll do this

https://twitter.com/AACExRevolution

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074709487/

Edited by Revolutionairy_K

:yay:

Oh Nice I do believe I did post an idea like that on your twitter just wondering is that where you got it from I know my name isn't the same I messed up on this it is,supposed to,be Revolutionary_K

I can't edit my profile for those things that come below your post so i'll do this

https://twitter.com/AACExRevolution

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074709487/

Not sure, I don't remember seeing your name recently?.. Just generally thought of the idea when I was talking to original creator when I first released it for ArmA2.

Thanks so, so much for this release!

Finally a real chopper for ArmA3!:bounce3:

Here we go everyone.. v1.0 for ArmA3 is released! :D

Boeing/SOAR MH-47E ArmA III - v1.0

As you have now made a release, i shall close this thread. If you need it reopened you know where the key is :padlock: