Hey Robert, I saw you are including an Optics pack in your next update. Any chance it will include a SpecterDR in it? Dying to have that optic in Arma 3! Thanks!

IDK, pre-configured weapon/attachment combinations DID help me a lot when it came to addon/mission making (especially when you try to randomize gear), so I wouldn't discard this idea. a solution would be to set all weapon classes that have attachments to scope = 1 in the cfg, so they don't show ingame. That's what Massi did. Also, having icons for every type of combination may seem like unneccessary work, but if an addon maker goes the extra mile to create something with this amount of attention to detail, I can only approve.

Hey,

what do you think of a G33 Holosight Magnifier for your M4/M16 Pack? And a SCAR Pack? It would be very nice if you could give me a reply on that post.

Best Regeards

David

Fhq accessories has g33 and it's fine , most people use fhq accessories so...

Fhq accessories has g33 and it's fine , most people use fhq accessories so...

Not a fan of FHQ. It was cool when it first came out but now most of it's stuff is of a lower quality than other options. I'd like to see FHQ replaced with higher quality stuff. And I think RH is more commonly actually USED in game even with both installed so I'd rather see new RH stuff to replace that stuff. RH's stuff is of a high quality. Nothing wrong with introducing high quality replacements for stuff that already exists at a different quality level.

Not to mention making this pack as comprehensive as possible means cutting down on the number of addons you need to load and the number of classname structures you need to remember.

Nothing wrong with introducing high quality replacements for stuff that already exists at a different quality level.

You do know that RH doesn't scratch build the various optics/attachments and base weapon models in these packs though right? So model+texture quality is determined by whatever the original author makes available to him (check the big list of credits in the readme and on the first page of the release threads)

This is the only G33 available on gamebanana, where the models are generally sourced before RH modifies them for use in Arma:

http://gamebanana.com/models/467

They look like HKs but like you said it's a shitty picture. Robert, you said in your RH M4 topic there would be an SR-25EC in the update, correct? If so, would it the same setup as in this picture?

sr-25ec.jpg

Robert, you said in your RH M4 topic there would be an SR-25EC in the update, correct? If so, would it the same setup as in this picture?

Well yes , but minus that scope

Is that IAR, ACR and HK416?m:)

I feel like it's somehow all HK 416 and my brain is lying

They all look like AR15s to me, though I'm sure that the guy on the right has a HK416 by the front sight folded down exactly how it was in your Arma 2 pack. Could be all HK416s

Hint - No bullpup and it is related to ar15 pack so no hk417

MK 12 SPR or M110

Robert, I hope you're waiting for spartan's ballistic data and/or polishing textures and models... Otherwise I cant understand why its taking so long to release. I was waiting for SR25's for 3 months now...