Hi RH i was wondering if there is a development roadmap of the things you're working on right now/in the near future?

Hi RH i was wondering if there is a development roadmap of the things you're working on right now/in the near future?

+1 to that :D

• Like 1

Could we see a combination of the tactical flashlight and the AN/PEQ-2 possibly?

• Like 1

Any chance for an M27 IAR model with regular 30rd mags instead of only 60rd surefire mags?

Why? You may as well be using a M416 at that point 

You have great 40mm grenade launchers. Have you ever considered adding barrel-attaching grenades or cross mod compatibility for them to your AR mod?

The so-called MK18 Mod 1 never exists,you can't find a NSN of it.It's named by some BB Gun manufacturers.

In reality,there's only MK18 Mod 0(with 10.3 or 14.5 in barrel,adopted by USN Regular and USCG),M4 CQBR(Close Quarters Battle Receiver)SOPMOD I&II(adopted by US SOF,with 10.3 in barrel(10.5 in barrel in some early version,already been shortened according to the DTIC's file)).

You can take a look at the AR15 forum:http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/641240_Official_Mk_18_and_CQBR_Photo_and_Discussion_Thread.html.

I hope these information could help you. :)

Hey rh :) what happened to the aa-12 shotgun you were working on for arma 2? Any plans to release that for arma 3?

Hey rh :) what happened to the aa-12 shotgun you were working on for arma 2? Any plans to release that for arma 3?

Nah , if you really want the AA-12 - use this or the CUP mod instead it's a better model than i had in A2

Small notice to those who is constantly asking for permission to use with A3 life mod or Dayz clones:

NO , i do not support these type of mods and also NO to Monetized servers are not allowed to use any parts of the RH packs

Big NO , do not upload any part of the RH packs to Steam workshop, because i don't agree with Steam Workshop EULA

This applies to all RH packs

Please respect my decision, so if you see some RH pack uploaded on Steam workshop , that is obviously without my permission

• Like 20

Thread cleaned up, now shall we try to be civil and constructive. Any further issues will result in members having their posting rights restricted.

• Like 8