Sign in to follow this  
zukas3

What's the first thing you're going to do on Alpha?

launch a RPG into a building and see what happens. There better be destruction!!!

Editor > Spawn a playable soldier > Walk around the map check my FPS go to graphics tweak it then spawn enemies and tanks and vehicles the under water, then airplanes then jets then everything else then multiplayers then coding.

Gonna try to get it to run optimally, then check out ragdolls and anims.

I'll keep the fire extinguisher ready.

Helicopters. See how the helis handle compared to ARMA2 and re-adjust if necessary.

Check combat in building

after that I will ride motorcycle to know if I can loose control in mountains like in arma 2.

To add to what I said earlier, I suppose I'll check out the ragdolls too, knowing those will help with hilarious deaths. Bohemia picked the perfect time to announce the Alpha, I was starting to get restless about news.

Well, Ill get into options right after fire up the game - move all the sliders (or whatever it gonna be) all the way to the right (max settings) and Ill go checkout the Editor - grab a heli and jump off to the sea so I see the underwater controls and stuff. :)

You know, I don't think I've ever been this anxious about anything ever. Little story for you guys, my friend walked into my networking class while we were tinkering with routers and learning subnetting, he's flipping out and then tells me A3 pre-orders are available on the 5th. I couldn't stand school for the rest of the day. Man, I really need to re-assess my priorities.

1. Find Cliff.

2. Drive Vehicle Off

3. Sing "I believe I can fly"

Confront myself that i still have a slow pc.

Then i'm going to try to ignore the 5fps i'm getting and go into the editor to test every single vehicle and weapon.

Load up the game then immediately crap my pants over all the new features and shiny things

Edit- just looked at your spoiler Horner and I'm roflmao

Gonna go through the controls and set them up to fit my needs, then meet up with my squad and roam the island.

Mess around with graphic settings probably, and take a trip around the island with a helicopter (Or whatever is available) to check stability, and then jump into the ocean :)

I'm going to exit & go back to Arma2.

You mean you're actually going to open up the ArmA3 exe? Yeah, doubt that. Or, maybe you'll follow Horner's sig... Oh, and just to make sure my point was clear: You have to actually open something in order to exit it.

I'm going to exit & go back to Arma2.

Seems legitimate.

Why are you posting here?