Sign in to follow this  
highhead

Multi-Session Operations v4.5 released

Here or the MSO channel on Skype is as good a place as any. We don't use the MHQ cos I find teleporting around the place to be a bit immersion breaking, so I may not be able to help much!

Well I think I may have found a workaround anyway.. it had to do with the MHQ marker name and how to use that as a respawn marker for an ACE revive script. Once the player signs in at the FOB and gets killed, they were still respawning at the main FOB (respawn_west) instead of the MHQ as it can't use a variable or a marker name that is dynamic.

It seems the best (easiest) way might be to just flagpole teleport to the MHQ after respawn (as much as I hate to do it).

Thanks!! :cool:

SavageCDN

The AI is in my group. I can examine them but all the options to heal are grey out and i have bandages, medpacks etc...There is the ace wound modules in the mission. I only can heal myself!

hi all, loving this mission, but fallujah seems to kick my server in the bollox, after 2-3 hours framerate drops serverside, and it gets unplayable. I've been hunting about for an mso_acex_isladuala version, as I have no idea with editing, I've seen a video on youtube of it, and would really appreciate someone hooking me up.

cheers all, nailz

Could anyone enlighten me on how to add more vehicles as logistics drops?

I am adding them via the logistics.hpp file and not having them available in game.

Do they need to be part of the original mission for them to be available?

Thanks in advance,

Cainn

Hey Softt,

Do you mean vehicles that can be dropped? Or vehicles that are doing the dropping?

If you mean vehicles that can be dropped or delivered then it should work fine by editing the logistics.hpp file

//tup_logistics_defence = ["Hedgehog","Hhedgehog_concrete"];

//tup_logistics_air = ["C130J"];

//tup_logistics_land = ["HMMWV_M2"];

//tup_logistics_crate = ["USBasicWeaponsBox"];

//tup_logistics_static = ["M2StaticMG"];

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU UNCOMMENT THE LINES BY REMOVING THE //

If you mean changing which helo's/trucks/planes are doing the dropping then that is a different matter.

I'm trying to set up a PDB now on my server, following the instructions HERE, I have installed all the necesary server side, I managed to get the PersistantDB.SQL to open in mySQL workbench, but the instructions then jump too;

Extract the database.txt file and write your server's MYSQL connection settings into it and copy it to your server's Arma2 ROOT folder.

With no mention on how to set up the mySQL server correctly, or how/where to find the connection settings (I realize these probably fall outside the read me's limits, but I'm stuck).

I have read through this thread, but I don't know how much has changed in the last 6 months it's been running, so thought I would give a holler for some skilled assistance. I'm not blessed with mega skills, but can follow clear instructions easily!

cheers, nailz

SavageCDN

The AI is in my group. I can examine them but all the options to heal are grey out and i have bandages, medpacks etc...There is the ace wound modules in the mission. I only can heal myself!

There is an ACE parameter that disables ACE wounding for AI players - perhaps that is what you need? I believe the syntax is:

ace_sys_wounds_noai = true

http://wiki.ace-mod.net/Wounding_System+notes

Drop that line into the init-custom.sqf file.. although it's possible it's already defined somewhere else....

Thank you for the reply Tupolov.

I do mean the vehicles that can be dropped.

I have been removing the // when adding the items to the logistics.hpp file.

I think my problem lays in the format I'm trying to use to add the items.

Could you give me an example by using M1030_US_DES_EP1 or any other item so i can see how it should actually look? I believe that i'm putting it in the wrong place.

tup_logistics_land = ["HMMWV_M2","M1030_US_DES_EP1"];

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I'm trying to set up a PDB now on my server, following the instructions HERE, I have installed all the necesary server side, I managed to get the PersistantDB.SQL to open in mySQL workbench, but the instructions then jump too;cheers, nailz

You are using the wrong instructions :)

GO here - https://dev-heaven.net/projects/mso/wiki

Thanks Tupolov for the help once more, but I still can't seem to get it working.

tup_logistics_defence = ["Hedgehog","Hhedgehog_concrete"];

tup_logistics_air = ["C130J"];

tup_logistics_land = ["HMMWV_M2","M1030_US_DES_EP1"];

tup_logistics_crate = ["USBasicWeaponsBox"];

tup_logistics_static = ["M2StaticMG"];

////////////////////////////////////////////

// Set maximum cost allowed per session (default in mission set to 5,000,000 - aircraft are around 400k each)

// tup_logistics_orderlimit = 1000000;

///////////////////////////////////////////////

// Replen Dem

// Add items to the standard Replen Dem order

tup_logistics_replendem = [[1,"USBasicWeaponsBox"],[1,"USLaunchersBox"],[1,"USBasicAmmunitionBox"]];

// Delay in delivery in seconds

//tup_logistics_delay = 3600;

// Order Frequency in hours

//tup_logistics_frequency = 12;

Is what my logistics.hpp looks like. Do i need to remove every // from every line?

Edited by Softt

Thanks Tupolov, followed that and got further, but I'm stuck now at a black screen, Loading Persistant Player Data, or similar. I found a log file, which looks like this.

Info: 02:25:07 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: GetMissionByName Parameters: tna=mso_32_ace_coop_baf_usa_vs_tak_ins_gue_4-55
Info: 02:25:08 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountLocationIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 02:25:08 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountObjectIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 02:25:08 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountLandVehicleIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 02:25:08 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountAARIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 02:25:08 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountTaskIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 02:25:21 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: GetPlayer Parameters: tmid=<null>,tpid=667201
Info: 02:27:02 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: GetPlayer Parameters: tmid=<null>,tpid=14947334
Info: 02:28:00 - Received - Database: arma MySQL Command: INSERT INTO kills (mid,pid,wea,dist,fac,kil,dea,pos,da) values (<null>,"667201",'Throw','3.94415','"BAF"','Rifleman','true','[2611|5123.49|0.00154114]','[2011|1|27|10|2]')
Info: 02:29:36 - Received - Database: arma MySQL Command: INSERT INTO kills (mid,pid,wea,dist,fac,kil,dea,pos,da) values (<null>,"14947334",'L85A2 ACOG','0','"BAF"','Rifleman','true','[2608.6|5118.47|0.00154114]','[2011|1|27|10|4]')
Info: 02:30:56 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: UpdatePlayer Parameters: tsc=any,tpos=[2641.58|5099.71|0.00144958],tdam=0,tdhe=0,tdbo=0,tdha=0,tdle=0,tdir=265.848,tsta=Stand,tsid=any,tveh=any,tsea=,ttyp=BAF_Soldier_TL_MTP,trat=0,tvd=any,ttd=any,tran=any,tfir=any,tek=any,tck=any,tfk=any,tsui=any,tlif=ALIVE,tdea=any,ttp=any,tlc="25/01/2013 1:25:21 AM",tld=any,tpid=667201,tna=[CS]nailz,tmid=<null>
Info: 02:31:05 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: UpdatePlayer Parameters: tsc=any,tpos=[2623.28|5118.23|0.00138855],tdam=0,tdhe=0,tdbo=0,tdha=0,tdle=0,tdir=258.204,tsta=Stand,tsid=any,tveh=any,tsea=,ttyp=BAF_Soldier_MTP,trat=0,tvd=any,ttd=any,tran=any,tfir=any,tek=any,tck=any,tfk=any,tsui=any,tlif=ALIVE,tdea=any,ttp=any,tlc="25/01/2013 1:27:02 AM",tld="25/01/2013 1:31:05 AM",tpid=14947334,tna=[sJ]Forsythe,tmid=<null>
Info: 02:32:44 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: GetPlayer Parameters: tmid=<null>,tpid=14947334
Info: 02:34:24 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: UpdatePlayer Parameters: tsc=any,tpos=[2641.58|5099.71|0.00144958],tdam=0,tdhe=0,tdbo=0,tdha=0,tdle=0,tdir=263.541,tsta=Stand,tsid=any,tveh=any,tsea=,ttyp=BAF_Soldier_TL_MTP,trat=0,tvd=any,ttd=any,tran=any,tfir=any,tek=any,tck=any,tfk=any,tsui=any,tlif=ALIVE,tdea=any,ttp=any,tlc="25/01/2013 1:25:21 AM",tld="25/01/2013 1:34:24 AM",tpid=667201,tna=[CS]nailz,tmid=<null>
Info: 02:34:34 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: UpdatePlayer Parameters: tsc=any,tpos=[2609.41|5120.12|0.00149536],tdam=0,tdhe=any,tdbo=any,tdha=any,tdle=any,tdir=289.969,tsta=Lying,tsid=any,tveh=any,tsea=,ttyp=BAF_Soldier_MTP,trat=0,tvd=any,ttd=any,tran=any,tfir=any,tek=any,tck=any,tfk=any,tsui=any,tlif=ALIVE,tdea=any,ttp=any,tlc="25/01/2013 1:32:44 AM",tld="25/01/2013 1:34:34 AM",tpid=14947334,tna=[sJ]Forsythe,tmid=<null>

In this I can even see where firing blind, me, 667201, and my testing partner, 14947334, managed to get kills. Yet it never progresses! GARH!

If someone more in the know can help me out I'll be eternally grateful.

*edit*

Okay, so I tried again, and now I get a new error at the top of the log file,

Info: 03:00:41 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.
Info: 03:00:41 - Version number: 0.1.0.0
Info: 03:00:41 - Compiled against Arma2NET Version: 
Info: 03:00:41 - Loading databases...
Info: 03:00:41 - Type:  mysql Database: arma IPAddress: 127.0.0.1 Port: 3306 Username: arma Password: NotShownForSecurityReasons
Error: 03:00:41 - Database type does not match one of the supported types.
Info: 03:00:41 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: GetMissionByName Parameters: tna=mso_32_ace_coop_baf_usa_vs_tak_ins_gue_4-55
Info: 03:00:42 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountLocationIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 03:00:42 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountObjectIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 03:00:42 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountLandVehicleIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 03:00:42 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountTaskIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 03:00:42 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: CountAARIDsByMission Parameters: tmid=<null>
Info: 03:00:49 - Received - Database: arma Procedure: GetPlayer Parameters: tmid=<null>,tpid=667201

so I'm assuming it's something to do with my setting up of the mySQL server?

*edit 2*

I tried closing down the mySQL server, restarting it clean with the .sql file in the rar I downloaded, following exactly the instructions that Tupolov pointed me towards. I am still getting the same error "Database type does not match one of the supported types"

nailz

Edited by nailz
'cos I won't give up!

Hi Nailz,

What does your Databases.txt file look like, you can star out the password so not to divulge it to the internet masses.

Gunny

Hi Nailz,

What does your Databases.txt file look like, you can star out the password so not to divulge it to the internet masses.

Gunny

It looks like this;

mysql,arma,127.0.0.1,3306,arma,******

But now you've mentioned it, I think maybe it should look like this?

mysql,MSO20121110,127.0.0.1,3306,arma,*******

////////////////////////////////////////////

// Set maximum cost allowed per session (default in mission set to 5,000,000 - aircraft are around 400k each)

tup_logistics_orderlimit = 1000000;

// Replen Dem

// Add items to the standard Replen Dem order

tup_logistics_replendem = [[1,"USBasicWeaponsBox"],[1,"USLaunchersBox"],[1,"USBasicAmmunitionBox"]];

// Delay in delivery in seconds

tup_logistics_delay = 3600;

// Order Frequency in hours

tup_logistics_frequency = 12;

Is what my logistics.hpp looks like. Do i need to remove every // from every line?

^ I think this is what it should probably look like

Hi Nailz,

mysql,arma,127.0.0.1,3306,arma,******

That is correct.

What version of MySQL are you running. Maybe worth you jumping on our Skype chanel mate. PM me your Skype Username and I will add you on.

Gunny

I only installed it yesterday.

mySQL Workbench 5.2.44 ce

revision 9933

pm sent.

here is a screenie of my server

Clipboard01-15_zpsdc35f6fd.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Cheers Gunny! Problem solved!

Edited by nailz

before i fill a ticket i would like to check if this bug isn't already noticed. i didn't find any bug looking like this one on DH.

i was calling logistic convoy , 1 lav25. i should say that i , sometime, get something different than what i ask. asking an M1A1 will result of 1 supply truck , 1 ambulance and 1 M1A1.

this time, i went to logfile , and i saw that :

"MSO-9188.14 Tup_Logistics: Starting delivery of [[1,"LAV25"]] to [4397.64,4891.17,0] from [4579.65,2538.34,-9.74153]"

Error in expression <tics_fnc_SpawnVehicle;

_wp = group _v addwaypoint [_destpos, 0];

_wp setWaypoi>

Error position: <addwaypoint [_destpos, 0];

_wp setWaypoi>

Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected

File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\support\modules\tup_logistics\fn_createConvoy.sqf, line 68

not only the LAV25 stayed foreever at the convoy SPAWN spot, but an ambulance succeed to reach the AO. i didn't ask for it . but whatever, it's not a gameplay killer.

it seems to be a typo bugn am i right ?

ps: MSO 4.55. the output is truncated, i checked the script , "setWaypoint" is written correctly.

Edited by griffz

Hi!

I wanna add and dismiss or deleteunit script. how do i do that? i got a deleteunit.sqf from an mission ( from Saok ) where you radio 0-0-8 after selecting an unit and then it is deleted. How do i put it on a mso mission? i added it on the script folder and called with a radio trigger conditio: null = [player] execVM "scripts\DeleteUnit.sqf"; but does not work.

got an issue with casevac. first chopper came but hovered roughly 1-2 clicks north east of my position. called in another one and he came to the pickup site but hovered about 500ft agl. anybody have the same issues?

Since I am incapable to set up the PDB again :( I need some assistance from you guys, basically I am getting stuck on "Please wait setting up client".

Yes, I am launching ARMA2NET but unsure if I am doing it correct as I've properly written the Databases.txt (Got phpmyadmin instead of workbench).

If anyone would be kind to assist me feel free to add me on skype, alwandy94.

Thank you!

Hi Mates!

Regarding TUP_logisitics -> Please try with stock 4.55 takistan mission and log a ticket with repro-steps on DEV HEAVEN, we will look into it!

Regarding Dismiss/Deleteunit -> probably best is to just put a trigger (repeatidly) and place a radiotrigger on activation "deletevehicle cursortarget" (you then aim at the unit and press 0-0-1 and its deleted). No need for a script!

Regarding CASEVAC -> we got reports that on some maps its not perfect. Which map are you using?

Regarding PDB -> We got PDB running everywhere :) Just send me a PM and ill add you to our Skype Convo for better and direct support!

Enjoy mates!

we were playing on haz kot valley, i logged a ticket on dev heavon with a little more details. what issues have you heard about so far? i cant find much on issue regarding the casevac. also, u guys should implement a simple transport script, i.e. map click Pickup and drop off, might help smaller groups out a bit seeing how we have issues with the casevac, which isnt designed for simple transport.

Highhead,

Thank you!

How do i use deletevehicle for selected unit? like when i press f1 or f3 whatever unit i want to delete and then 0-0-1! so if they get lost i don't have to find them to aim.

Any idea if it will work on Capraia? :)

EDIT: Well tried it and it does work :) but 1 problem I have here... Artificial Airfield, I want to use it as spawn/respawn/base for my faction but the problem is civilians and OPFOR spawn there... Anyway to disable AI spawning there?

Edited by Sakai