Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation 0.1.6 Released!(Updated)

Someone "lied" to you... I can reload the Konkurs in 5 -10 seconds. The way to do it is to have at least one Konkurs missile on you. I usually have 3 (max is 4), so I don't have to worry about resupply. Once you fire the missile you just have to turn out and load the missile by using ACE interact... So 60 second's is WAY too long!

Thank you very much!! Btw doesn't the AT-5 Sprandel /"Konkurs" has some weight (~15kg?) + bulkiness so its highly unlike that one can use it in a very gamey way like adding them to gear/backpack and using them very fast as crew/loader in a vehicle (with small hatches)? Maybe this ammo/shell gear+backpack abuse for crew units isn't only a oversight by RHS but also from ACE devs.... ;)

Question: Is there a specific reason that none of your configs are binarized ?

Xeno

Question: Is there a specific reason that none of your configs are binarized ?

Xeno

If you look closely you will find config.big

Thank you very much!! Btw doesn't the AT-5 Sprandel /"Konkurs" has some weight (~15kg?) + bulkiness so its highly unlike that one can use it in a very gamey way like adding them to gear/backpack and using them very fast as crew/loader in a vehicle (with small hatches)? Maybe this ammo/shell gear+backpack abuse for crew units isn't only a oversight by RHS but also from ACE devs.... ;)

CSWDM is not supported by AFRF...

That brings up a question... Will adding CSWDM support force ACE dependency?

I also think that 60 seconds is a little bit to long. 30 would be better, and off to some playtesting, YAY.

EDIT: Download page down?

I noticed that the aim in the armored vehicels is a little bit off.

T-80 for example: The true aiming point for the gunner is indeed a little above the arrow, the same applies for BMP and other vehicels. It is never really centered

Vehicle Bugs:

Everything tested at 2000m

ALL your guided missiles are flying way to fast!

Example 9m11

RL: 186m/s -> ca. 10s for 2000m

Your Mod: 2000m in under 4 seconds! That means aproximately 600 m/s!

Correct figutes for all missiles

9K11 Maljutka as used in BMD1,BMP1: 115m/s

9M111 as used in BMD2,BMP1P: 186m/s

9K133 as used in BMD2M: 200m/s

9M112M as used in T-80: 400m/s

BMD 1: 9K11 Missiles fly above the aiming cross and are therefore hard to control. Is it intended that the missile becomes VERY unstable after ca. 1500m?

BMD 1R: Missiles have almost no ballistic curve

BMD2: Spot on!

BMD2M: Reticels not aligned properly, gun doesnt zero properly, shots always land short (ACE). Missiles land short too because of the misaligned reticle

BMP1 all models: Missiles are not centered, fly way above the target, loose flight stability after 1500m

BMP2 all models: No gun zeroing available

BMP2 (E): Missiles fly a little bit above the arrow.

T80 all models: Reticels (normal and magnified) completely misaligned with each other and in general. ACE Tank FCS doesn´t zero the gun, manual input with PageUP/DOWN is the only method to zero the gun.

Shell types have different ballistic curves, 3OF26 is flying much further than the other shells. Impossible to hit anything at 2k because of misaligned reticels.

T80A,T80B, T80BK, T80BV,T80BVK: Missile misaligned with reticle. Missile has no enigne effects making it very hard to spot and control

I would be very glad if these few problems could be fixed :)

Vehicle Bugs:

Everything tested at 2000m

ALL your guided missiles are flying way to fast!

Example 9m11

RL: 186m/s -> ca. 10s for 2000m

Your Mod: 2000m in under 4 seconds! That means aproximately 600 m/s!

Correct figutes for all missiles

9K11 Maljutka as used in BMD1,BMP1: 115m/s

9M111 as used in BMD2,BMP1P: 186m/s

9K133 as used in BMD2M: 200m/s

9M112M as used in T-80: 400m/s

BMD 1: 9K11 Missiles fly above the aiming cross and are therefore hard to control. Is it intended that the missile becomes VERY unstable after ca. 1500m?

BMD 1R: Missiles have almost no ballistic curve

BMD2: Spot on!

BMD2M: Reticels not aligned properly, gun doesnt zero properly, shots always land short (ACE). Missiles land short too because of the misaligned reticle

BMP1 all models: Missiles are not centered, fly way above the target, loose flight stability after 1500m

BMP2 all models: No gun zeroing available

BMP2 (E): Missiles fly a little bit above the arrow.

T80 all models: Reticels (normal and magnified) completely misaligned with each other and in general. ACE Tank FCS doesn´t zero the gun, manual input with PageUP/DOWN is the only method to zero the gun.

Shell types have different ballistic curves, 3OF26 is flying much further than the other shells. Impossible to hit anything at 2k because of misaligned reticels.

T80A,T80B, T80BK, T80BV,T80BVK: Missile misaligned with reticle. Missile has no enigne effects making it very hard to spot and control

I would be very glad if these few problems could be fixed :)

thank you for the report. In the case of misalignment problems, could you please also test the same without ACE running? See if the same misalignment happens?

If you look closely you will find config.big

Ah, got it. Config.cpp and all include files are also in the pbo files beside config.bin (extract pbo removes it during extraction).

Xeno

FORGOTTEN FEW (AFRF EDITION)

King Nothing and Red Hammer Studios have teamed up to bring you an AFRF-only version of his famous Forgotten Few SP/MP dynamic campaign! Make sure to grab it from our downloads section!

If I able to do programming and wanted create mod I'd rather create separate complete mod with fixed errors based on tickets in dev heaven than create some appendix to full of bugs addons which suffering updates every week.Look example of dayz.

People real missing addons where you can actually feel weapons and its usage.Go to dev heaven check out tickets and you can see what people want :) Good luck :)

If I able to do programming and wanted create mod I'd rather create separate complete mod with fixed errors based on tickets in dev heaven than create some appendix to full of bugs addons which suffering updates every week.Look example of dayz.

People real missing addons where you can actually feel weapons and its usage.Go to dev heaven check out tickets and you can see what people want :) Good luck :)

?????

Id say even Google Translate would get confused here.

Superb models lads very fine work. Bugs are there so they can be fixed, Tonci87 made a great report. Looking forward for the fixes.

Cheers.

thank you for the report. In the case of misalignment problems, could you please also test the same without ACE running? See if the same misalignment happens?

Will do that later today.

BTW:

Screen Res is 1920x1200

Thank you RHS team for another update! The quality of infantry models of AFRF is overwhelming.

Will do that later today.

BTW:

Screen Res is 1920x1200

already doublechecked, problems are also present in vanilla. Will investigate for a hotfix.

I'd like to report an issue in the config.

In rhs_c_heavyweapons\rhs_weap_cannon.hpp

class CannonCore
{
class Mode_FullAuto;
};

by doing this you are removing the inheritance of CannonCore to the Default class; If it isnt fixed by some PBO later on in the load order this could cause some issues with all cannon type weapons..

Recommendation:

change this reference to:

class CannonCore;

And then place your Mode_FullAuto reference up in the rhs_c_heavyweapons\cfgWeapons.h file:

class Mode_FullAuto;
class cfgWeapons
{
class SmokeLauncher;

#include "rhs_weap_smoke.hpp"

#include "rhs_weap_mgun.hpp"

#include "rhs_weap_cannon.hpp"

#include "rhs_weap_mortar.hpp"

#include "rhs_weap_launcher.hpp"

};

Verrrrry nice update!

just two questions: a.) would it be possible to add a few more UAZ / Urals in a future patch? like the UAZ w. SPG9 and the BM21 or Ural w. ZU23 ? (just asking if they are on your todo list. :) )

b.) since, from what I read, you consider a 'hotfix' could you also please add a rifleman without the facemask please?

You guys rock!

Verrrrry nice update!

just two questions: a.) would it be possible to add a few more UAZ / Urals in a future patch? like the UAZ w. SPG9 and the BM21 or Ural w. ZU23 ? (just asking if they are on your todo list. :) )

b.) since, from what I read, you consider a 'hotfix' could you also please add a rifleman without the facemask please?

You guys rock!

a) possibly, but i havnt seen any spg9 Uazs on pictures lately

b) not anymore. Read below!

---------- Post added at 00:43 ---------- Previous post was at 00:42 ----------

VERSION 0.1.6.1360 RELEASED!

A few days after the release of 0.1.5 we decided to follow up with version 0.1.6 which fixes some important issues noticed by our fans. We felt that these were critical not to delay until 0.2. Here you can see the changelog:

[#] Fixed URAL and UAZ decal MP multiplicity bug

[#] Fixed T-80 gunner sights

[#] Fixed BMD-2M gunner sights

[^] ATGM flight velocity now more realistic

[^] Heavyweapons inheritance improved

[^] BMP-2 2A42 now can be zeroed

[^] BMP PKT boxes now hold 2×1000 rounds

[^] 9M113 ATGMs reset to reload at 30s

Head over to our downloads page to grab a fresh copy or if you just downloaded 0.1.5 then get the small patch!

Wow quick indeed. I´ll test this when I get home from work.