Sign in to follow this  
ihatecheaters

What if IRAN will be defeated before Arma 3 will be released?

Operative;2093300']Well' date=' the things at the Geogian/Russian border really got messy around 2008 :butbut: (Ghost Recon original campaign plot).[/quote']

Ghost Recon's plot was inspired by the messiness of the Georgian border in the early 1990s, rather than predicting 2008.

I never realized how much CoD 4's plot was an homage until I played that game, though.

Taliban shit them selves :D

Yeah I can hear that radio transmission now "Be advised we've got terry's on the ridge to our east", "Copy that you're clear to engage with fuckin' bikes, sticks and some boxing gloves".:p

Ghost Recon's plot was inspired by the messiness of the Georgian border in the early 1990s, rather than predicting 2008.

I never realized how much CoD 4's plot was an homage until I played that game, though.

ravenshield + expasions

im still a proud owner :cc:

those where the last great first person shooters out of their hands

after that it went from bad to worse....

Oh, I fear this topic will now get locked... time to promote CHKillroy.

Marg Bar AMRIKI!

BXOOsTCAPp8

It wasn't me who bumped the thread, there has been a little drama preceding my post that has since been deleted, and this video is oddly on topic - if Iran gets defeated before ArmA III, then we will... roleplay. YEAAAHHH. :cool:

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

ha.

its was SET-UP/plotted, BEFORE Georgia itself was created[and thats why/what for, btw] and by equally same people/time ;-)

you should read about T Clancy connections/back-end, used his name/franchise for generations/decades ;-)

Here's my theory to what BIS has in place just in case Iran does get defeated.

They have this one secret suit case that houses a phone and a green button. Which Ivan Buchta takes to Marek Španěl to which he then makes a call to a secret headquarters that is disguised as a Papa John’s. Once he made the call to the secret headquarters, they will then deliver a box that is disguised as a Papa John’s pizza box, housing another larger green button. Once that secret pizza box has reach Marek Španěl, he will then open the pizza box and push the button in the suit case. That button will then send a wireless signal to the pizza box lighting up a green light, giving the “Okay†signal to push the button inside it. Once it has been pressed, a super computer that has the capability to send a signal to an asteroid that is located in the kuiper belt will receive it in mire seconds.

Once that asteroid receives the signal, it shoots a powerful laser beam somewhere close to the earth where it then makes a portal to an alternate dimension where Iran hasn’t been defeated. Once that portal is made, a space ship comes out of it. That space ship then launches a lot of life pods that comes down to earth. When those life pods land on earth, they will then open up and unleash a whole new Iranian army and population that will re-colonize the country of Iran.

Or!

Ivan Buchta might have a secret button inside his left desk drawer where if it is pressed, A dance dance revolution machine comes out of the wall beside Marek Å panÄ›l’s desk, where he will then have to dance to get a secret score. Once he gets that secret score, the drawer on the very bottom right side of his desk will open up. That drawer houses a keypad where he then has to enter that secret high score code. Once that has been entered, another dance dance revolution machine will pop out the wall beside Ivan Buchta’s desk wall. This time, this machine is specially modified to only play LMFAO's song “I’m sexy and I know itâ€. He will then have to get another secret high score and once that score has been reached. He then makes a phone call to the second headquarters that is disguised as a Papa John’s. An employee will then answer the emergency hotline phone and will receive the code from Ivan Buchta. The employee writes down the code and makes another call from the same phone to a third secret headquarters that is located under the Atlantic Ocean. A worker their will once again answer the emergency hotline phone and will receive the code from the employee at the second secret headquarters. Once he receives that code, he keys it into a super computer that has the capability to send a signal to asteroid that is located in the kuiper belt in mire seconds.

A machine on the asteroid receives that signal and shoots a laser beam that creates a death star in two minutes. Once that death star has been created, It will shoot it’s more powerful laser to a make a wormhole right next to the earth where aliens come pouring out of it. Their flag ship then stops in the path way of the sun, blocking the sunlight. Now that the earth is getting no sunlight, they now have the ability to activate their machine where it will create new humans from darkness. Those new humans become an Iranian army where they began to take over Iran and re-colonizing it.

Those are my theories.

Edited by Haystack15

ha.

its was SET-UP/plotted, BEFORE Georgia itself was created[and thats why/what for, btw] and by equally same people/time ;-)

you should read about T Clancy connections/back-end, used his name/franchise for generations/decades ;-)

What did he write when? Are you telling me that that silly writer predicted the fall of the Soviet Union that no one else saw coming?

Georgia was a state for quite a long time, by the way, gaining independence from Russia from 1917 only to be invaded again in 1921(2?).

What did he write when? Are you telling me that that silly writer predicted the fall of the Soviet Union that no one else saw coming?

No one expect the Intelligence agencies, and special authors have special connections. :)

It wasn't me who bumped the thread, there has been a little drama preceding my post that has since been deleted

Indeed, but for now the discussion seems significant enough to forego the closure :)

Haystack15's epic post has resuscitated this thread, I laughed so hard diet coke fizzed out of my nose.

Georgia was a state for quite a long time, by the way, gaining independence from Russia from 1917 only to be invaded again in 1921(2?).

there is no independence from Russia.

anyone who violate Globe of Russia territorial integrity will be threated as terrorist.

*put on Evil Russian hat*

p.s.

but seriously, Georgia history was't anything without Aryain/Persian tribes, to which they belongs, aswell as Osetinians and Russian himself.

centuries after they both suffered badly from wicked sexual experiments on Aliens spaceships, which seriously affected their perception, according to regional cuisine.

if you more interested i suggest do some anthropologists books reading. some of which[on-topic], wasn't bad, at all[just too complex for newcomers, usually].

Haystack15's epic post has resuscitated this thread, I laughed so hard diet coke fizzed out of my nose.

I had more theories, but I think I deleted one of my folders that has alot of my word documents that talks about BIS and their conspiracies.

Five of them talks about what they might do if Iran get defeated.

Either way, I dug this sometime ago.

Papa John’s looking to enter Czech Republic

This only further confirms that BIS has something to do with Papa John's going to the Czech Republic. Now, the only thing I need to give my second theory some validation is someone posting news about a building under the Atlantic Ocean.

The Jig is up BIS! Tell us where you third secret headquarters is at!

The Jig is up BIS! Tell us where you third secret headquarters is at!

Which one of Mníšek, Brno and Prague is the secret third one? :confused:

Flying saucers? Iran has flying saucers to bring tea?

Oh my god, I thought Britain would make a flying saucer first if anything...

If Iran gets defeated until A3 we have the moral duty to never buy this game,if someone will be brave enough to do it the reality will collide with the Armaverse causing brain tumor,loss of neurons and eye popping.It's not the first time really when BI games cause this,some people needed therapy because they couldn't find a country named Chernarus on the map.:butbut:

Maybe Iran will come back for more 10 or 15 years later?

Maybe Iran will come back for more 10 or 15 years later?

No country can do that even in 20 years.

No country can do that even in 20 years.

In accordance to Godwin's law, the Weimar Republic/Nazi Germany.

I don't think there will be a war with iran in forseeable time...No Bank or company will currently finance that war.

BIS actually has the rights to call in European debt and hence claims the entirety of Spain, Ireland, Portugal and Greece as repayment for their debt, merges them all and changes the name of them all to Iran?

I don't think there will be a war with iran in forseeable time...No Bank or company will currently finance that war.

well, amount/scale of power that US was ALREADY deployed in Pacific/Asie, clealry implied plain and open intend of doing something like simulateneously attacking China and India, after weakening them by insugents/coverops.

and or struggle with Russia/Kazakhstan and otherwhere.

question is not "how soon?"[cuz its already], question is "who?"/"where?", already, sadly.