Sign in to follow this  
Whalenator

VOTE - "Most Anticipated Game 2012"

Voted.

But Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, Borderlands 2 and Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm follow very closely.

Arma 3 got my vote because of the massive improvements that are coming its a true sequel unlike a lot of games this generation calling themselves sequels when all they did was add a new feature here and there.

Also done.

Why? Because I know that no other game on this list will bring me so many hours of fun and joy

Its number 7 on the voting scale atm. I am also looking forward to Mass effect 3 but will vote arma3 as it will have WAY longer lifespan then a mostly single player game.

Voted--likeaboss!

Done.

For which game ?

Thanks for clearing that up bobtom. God I hate marketing gimmicks, one thing I cannot stand is dishonesty, shall never purchase another BIS product again.

For which game ?

That whizzing sound that flew straight over your head - it's called sarcasm...

For which game ?

I am pretty sure he had quite a confusion seeing there is neither RTI's take of a serious games on the list, nor Crysis 3...:rolleyes:

lol DOTA. WTF.

I completely agree with you. Voted :D

I am pretty sure he had quite a confusion seeing there is neither RTI's take of a serious games on the list, nor Crysis 3...:rolleyes:

Get over it already. I'm also play Steel Beasts Pro and DCS A-10C Warthog , sorry if that upsets you too. :rolleyes:

I'll vote as much as I can, errday.

lol DOTA. WTF.

Agreed.

For which game ?

haha lol that's cruel

Vote. Clear cache. Repeat.

Looks your right, epty cookies and vote it up again chaps :) past 200 votes as of now

DOTA 2? WTF??? I could understand Half Life 3 or something but DOTA??

Professional gamers can make some serious money playing those type of titles.

Professional gamers can make some serious money playing those type of titles.

because professional gamers are the vast majority of the video gamers out there...or most specifically, the majority to vote in that poll. great explanation

anyhow, DOTA and DOTA2 have a huge Asian playerbase, and the link was posted on some dota fanbase forum = the number of votes

While for someone like me the visual color rape is a barrier for even trying the game out, in other visual (but not only) cultures these sort of things are actually appealing

Edited by PuFu