Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

OFrP French Army Mod v3.1

On the AMX-10P (MAF2EXT), the right track does not spin. Left track is good to go. Looking forward to v3.2!

[Edit] Sorry guys, just realized I posted this in the wrong thread.

Edited by GD Mast
wrong thread

After saving a mission containing OFrP units, I cannot resume from that save. If I script in OFrP weapons I do not have this problem. Any ideas?

Hey, Im working on a mission and I want to use the french weapons that are included in OpFP but I dont know what the crates are or where to find them, any suggestions?

great job :). will You improve cirras vest, make them more detailed, and add new pouches on them in different positions?

3794813590689_header_ofrp.png

While I was enjoying one of my few days of freedom out of the OFrP cellar where our gurus Lodu and Ikar live,

I fall, by the merest chance, on a column of old French tanks AMX-30 B2 going to the training field:

97503_t6.jpg77284_t5.jpg

So I took the initiative to follow them, to see how worked our chief engineers.

29149_t1.jpg

(original screen)

35632_t2.jpg

(This and which follows, are modified screens)

61690_t3.jpg

Once the impressive display over, and love with a great curiosity, I followed them to their base...

92919_t4.jpg

Once arrived at the entrance of the latter, a very friendly soldier named Nicknitro also sniper, allowed me to look more closely, these steel monsters ! Without losing a minute, I took my Nickon for this beautiful family photo!

94568_t7.jpg

After warmly thanked this charming soldier, I invited him to drink a beer at the corner bistro to learn more.

Thus he revealed to me that engineers would be deployed within the ISAF, probably the first REG, the FAMAS and Minimi Magnifer were redesigned, besides the fact that the weapon system Mirage 2000 D and Rafale AASM of the Air Force can now engage laser targets.

He let me also suggest that one of his cousins is ​​working on a script for a very special skydiver HAHO, but could not tell me more, the information is classified "Secret OFrP !"

The night came, I went home, but I do not lie, telling you that : I dreamed all night of those toys!

It was TigerForce for OFrP News.

See you later for new intel !

EDIT: Screens album

Edited by TigerForce

For a surprise, it's in is beautiful ! :D

Impressive work with this steel monster! It's good to read that you have identified the reason why OfrP crashes. Can't wait for the update... (But have to ;-))

OFrP recently celebrated its 10 years of existence, from October 2002 to October 2012.

10ans.png

OFrP began as a small group of three people as a simple idea to create a famasF1, a French soldier and a means of transport for the game Operation Flashpoint-(2001).

BIS had just made ​​public the first version of Oxygen, the essential tool for creating 3D objects for this game

In a few weeks, with the arrival of new members in the team, the mod was already very full packs with weapons, infantry vehicles, armored vehicles, air and sea

In 2 years of existence, the team had more than 20 active members.

5 years mod will greatly about him, including some sites with no direct connection with Operation Flashpoint, it is even mentioned in a few magazines PC games.

For those who have not experienced OFrP on Operation Flashpoint, or for the nostalgic, you can visit screensofrp.free.fr, you will find more than 600 images of the different elements of the old version of the mod.

A big thank you to all those who have encouraged or helped over the years, and over all former members and partners, all those who contributed to the success of Operation-Frenchpoint.

3DA_10ans.jpg

3DB_10ans.jpg

3DD_10ans.jpg

In the aftermath, IkåR, one of the last survivors of this great team announces upcoming release of the latest update of the mod.

IkåR : Version 3.2 of the mod is coming soon, as usual with each new release a few new features, such as the AMX30-B2 added a few days ago.

Just a little patience, the release approach :)

nws32_img1piti.jpgnws32_img2piti.jpg

nws32_img3piti.jpgnws32_img4piti.jpg

nws32_img5piti.jpgnws32_img6piti.jpg

TigerForce for OFrP News.

Edited by TigerForce

Looks awesome, and congratulations.

-edit-

Oooh, love that AK-12 too.

Edited by SuicideCommando

Hi Marek,

the OFrP_Canon81mm_LLR_StaticWeapon is dissasembled into "OFrP_LLR81_ammo_Bag" and "OFrP_LLR81_Bag".