RG31_3wip_01.jpg

RG31_3wip_02.jpg

RG31_3wip_04.jpg

RG31_3wip_05.jpg

RG31_3wip_03.jpg

- Door locking mechanisms

- Laid some wires throughout the cabin

- Filled the shelved with a bunch of stuff

- Removed the BFT keyboard (as advised) and replaced the texture with higher resolution photo (provided by Porter).

- Added fire extinguishers

- Added an extra layer of dirt/grime to make it feel more used; less sterile.

Unfortunately I still have a lot of work left to do (more stuff needs to added and some of the existing textures need to be refined) but it's coming together pretty quickly now. More detail and more pics to come in the near future.

WOW! :eek:

I absolutely love your concept of adding some random stuff to it. Massive immersion boost!

I think you should quit this project, it's too awesome.:p

Get's even better every update.

I think you should quit this project, it's too awesome.:p
Could you please SHUT UP ? :D

ExplosiveAids: wow, impressive. :eek:

Very nice work! Don't know how you do it all so fast...

mind you Health and Safety would have a fit with all that loose stuff lying around ... those books could take someone's eye out!:eek:

I guess they are Bibles to share instead of candy :)

Awesome looking beast.

I guess they are Bibles to share instead of candy :)

They're Training Manuals (TMs).

@Explosive - Glad the pictures helped. Looking great! The level of detail is amazing.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. There's still a bunch of stuff to make/add/remove/tweak before we can start testing the high detail model in-game, but we're getting closer.

Cleggy, you're spot on about the shelves. I have some good reference photos of a Mk5E which shows that they have a lip running round the edges; I'll make that asap.

Porter, again, many thanks for your photos. They went a long way in helping me dial up the realism.

I'll try my best to update this thread with a nice batch of pics before xmas.

I think BIS'es hates you for such a detailed modeling :D :D :D!

When is realise :)?

J-Guid

Requesting release dates is considered spam... especially when you do it three times in one day. If the addon makers had a release date, they would share it.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost....4&postcount=11

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost....&postcount=271

Please adjust your behaviour, or you risk infractions, post restrictions, and/or post count reduction. Thank you.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

WOW, very detailed work there, top stuff!

I've been playing around with the RG31 in 3D Studio & Photoshop recently, just for fun, and thought I'd upload some pics.

When the mod is complete we're aiming to have the doors open and close. That's the plan, anyway. If we can't, then these pics are blatant false advertising lol.

RG31_X06.jpg

RG31_X10.jpg

RG31_X12.jpg

RG31_X02.jpg

RG31_X08.jpg

The model itself is coming along nicely. I recently imported the new high-detail interior to oxygen and it's looking pretty damn good. We'll try and get some in-game pics uploaded at some point.

The next challenge will be to model some low-poly objects for the low-detail LODs. Then I really want to bump up the exterior detail level. At the moment it's looking pretty bare, so you can expect a bunch of authentic detail (including: cables, tow ropes, Rhino anti-IED device, camo net shade for gunner, and most importantly... a weapon system).

Thanks for being patient with us on this project. It's a lot more complicated than we originally thought but we're determined to see it through.

This is just looking amazing, one of my most anticipated mods. keep up the awesome work mate.

Breathtaking. I've said it before and I say it again ,that looks amazing, simply amazing. Stunning model. (I'm running out of adjectives now)

that's a damn pretty nice work mate!!!

your MRAP is, with OFrP next release, the addon I'm waiting for the most!!!

WOW! Looks like I've got some new wallpaper pics!

It looks so real!:eek:

Perfectionist at work :)

I'm glad you said that. I was looking at those five pics on the previous page and i realised that I'd used the wrong bump map. I couldn't stop thinking about it so... I re-rendered a few more pics.

Hope you guys don't mind.

RG31_X15.jpg

RG31_X13.jpg

RG31_X14.jpg

RG31_X16.jpg

That's it for 2011.

More to come in 2012!

That looks great! You modders/modelers are amazing with the stuff you can do..

JC

I can get you some more pictures for the exterior details your looking to implement.

Give me a few days, possibly a week, and I'll collect them and send them to you again.

Once again looking awesome!