Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

@neokika - thats called Inverse Kinematics

I know...:)

What's is your point?

IK have already been introduced in TOH and are confirmed for A3 as well :) Tough full body IK is most likely not going to happen due to many reasons such as MP etc...

Nonetheless, this feature should help for some sweet results

Edited by PurePassion

i want the OFP animations back :D

BIS needs to release an animation reel with tiny trolling maybe that would get you guys to stop crying.

TBH the only big problem about the old animation is those pistol related animation which are so unprofessional, the worse is the running bits, and the rifle / pistol transition are so slow that it simply makes transition meaningless

The only big problem is that BIS wasted time breaking what wasn't broken and not fixing what needs fixing.

They talk about improved AI (indoors in particular), medical system, weight system, armor system, ToH flight system. But they aren't trying to show any of these. Even shooting remains the same.

Of course who needs that when we only care about animations and shader exhaust effects.

They talk about improved AI (indoors in particular)

Where can I find this information? Can you please post a link because I find this news very interesting.

They talk about improved AI (indoors in particular), medical system, weight system, armor system, ToH flight system. But they aren't trying to show any of these. Even shooting remains the same.

Of course who needs that when we only care about animations and shader exhaust effects.

Pre-alpha previews depict a game still under heavy development, so don't expect many new features to be shown. Not showing something yet doesn't mean it won't be included in the release version.

Well, nobody says that beautiful animation is more important than making ai smater and quicker or improving med and armour system. But till none of that is shown yet, animation topic looks like the only one to be talked about for a while.

Edited by Grey-Legolas

The only big problem is that BIS wasted time breaking what wasn't broken and not fixing what needs fixing.

Save your judgement for alpha test.

If you pay for it.....

If you pay for it.....

It's likely, but it remains to be seen.

Some games alphas, and even betas, don't include all the new features (they are not demos, but for testing some features).. So I think it's best to save judgement for when A3 actually goes gold.

Edited by Dingo8
Fixed grammar

when A3 actually goes gold.

in 2015. :)

Edited by James2464

A deadly combination of socks AND Sandals......what can that mean :D

A deadly combination of socks AND Sandals......what can that mean :D

That they have no fashion sense :p

But I think we can forgive them................maybe

aagfQdqj.jpg

My eyes...... now I know why cows glow in A2, they're just basing it in RL experimentations... :j: