Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

LOL @ those voyeur divers! :D

But at least we are seeing the animation of diving backwards!!

The pic has a nice stalker vibe going on... I'm starting to see why BIS is against women being combat able in ArmA :o

Such is the life of Marine mammals - do not fret for the female for soon enough predator becomes prey...

Both the light and smooth walking movement looks superb :D

I'll not duplicate excitement from new lighting... Tactical position move is truly awesome! =)

Upotte-Screenshot-8-500x312.jpg

my hammer is going to fire...

Beautiful...may i be nit picking and say that the algas are moving too fast, as if they were over the surface and moved by the wind. But under water, movements are slower. Not a big deal, obviously.

Just when you decided to take a nap :rolleyes:

Looking absolutely amazing!

We will have golden times guys :)

Very nice indeed - there is also a new weapon , very similar to Bushmaster ACR weapon

Edited by RobertHammer

YO GUYS

Multiple muzzle flashes for weapons on turrets!

Tactical pace indeed looked very smooth. I wonder if he used it when walking up to start the diving mission, because his stationary stance otherwise looked quite awkward.

Both the light and smooth walking movement looks superb :D

Yeah, it was just unbeliveble to see such a smooth walking in Arma (guess BF players will never be so happy to see a guy just moving forward from 1st person view)! Very cautious guy thogh, didnt show a single moment of 3PV animation movements:biggrin_o:

New lighting, okay. I really like what I see here: but what really jumped to my eye were the two new weapons. I am currently trying to find out what those are.

As for now, none of the new point-lights cast shadows. This privilege is held only by the Sun and Moon.

Hmm. While it's performance killer it would be neat to spot enemies not in sight by shadows from urban lights for example (I mean something similar to bathroom scene from Six'th sense =)).

Oh nice so we got 3 new guns:

1. KSG shotgun

2. Something like Bushmaster ACR

3. Kel-tec RFB

Edited by RobertHammer

This is the Keltec KSG shotgun :)

Yah I noticed, I mean the two guns in the video. The underwater rifle and the assault rifle at 02:03. The KelTec looks pretty rad though, I wonder if they fixed the non-ballistic, mega-deadly, ultra-long range shotgun pellets yet :V

great job. But shooting underwater is not possible. And The animations of the soldiers are from a person with spinal problems