Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

Welcome in Agios ! :)

and whole island is Nato base - also noticed new muzzle flashes and NH90 helicopter or it was Merlin?

That looked like the Merlin ... it's prob the CH-49 :)

The reveal is supported by a brand new trailer, screenshots and info on the Community Alpha!

Where is it ? (for community Alpha )

Shit. Arma 3 website is blocked at my school. What is it? I'm dying to see

oh my god guys...

NEW MUZZLE FLASH!

Welcome to Agios ! :)

and whole island is Nato base - also noticed new muzzle flashes and NH90 helicopter or it was Merlin?

I dont think the "back fins/wings whatever" looks the same,

they look more like the AW 159 wildcat

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/future-lynx/images/3-future-lynx-helicopters.jpg

but then again there are faulty things :/

The Lighting Engine! The shoot at the heliport was great!

I dont think the "back fins/wings whatever" looks the same,

they look more like the AW 159 wildcat

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/future-lynx/images/3-future-lynx-helicopters.jpg

but then again there are faulty things :/

http://www.arma3.com/full/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Arma3_screenshot_stratis_1204_06.jpg

Here you can see , it is not a wildcat - its based on Merlin maybe some futuristic version like TOH has :p

Edited by RobertHammer

Anyone jizzed and cried at the same time. I just did.

Looks amazing!!

Now when's our next fix coming?

These vids are like drugs

Edited by -Coulum-

Awesome!!! Nice island, lighting, sounds, animations, music, etc. Now, about that Community Alpha info... Take your time BIS. We can wait...

Wow - that island is just beautiful... :) And the lightning - as the project's name says: SPLENDID... :)

But where is the new info about the Community Alpha?

I noticed that there are walking animations with both hands on the weapons - however I have to say that especially in terms of the walking anims (didn't see much others so far) I liked the Arma 2 ones more - please don't stone me now. In A2 they just looked a bit more... "normal" - not so "bad ass" or uber-relaxed... Just normal.

Other than that - thanks a lot for the new intel!

Edit:

Perhaps the A2 ones looked a bit more natural because they were a little bit faster. Not sure...

Love the game nevertheless. :)

Edited by Undeceived

Really nice video! Cannot wait to read more informations about Community Alpha!

That light on the helicopter reminded me of BF3 lighting, im not saying it's bad, it looks pretty cool :bounce3:

Can't wait until A3, it's going to be amazing! :yay:

Wow - that island is just beautiful... :) And the lightning - as the project's name says: SPLENDID... :)

But where is the new info about the Community Alpha?

I noticed that there are walking animations with both hands on the weapons - however I have to say that especially in terms of the walking anims (didn't see much others so far) I liked the Arma 2 ones more - please don't stone me now. In A2 they just looked a bit more... "normal" - not so "bad ass" or uber-relaxed... Just normal.

We could see two different walking animations (the last two guys in the patrol we see). There was the one with only one hand on the weapon that we've seen before (the super relaxed one) and then there was another animation shown of a soldier with his weapon in a ready position. Didn't seem super bad ass to me...

The music in the video sets the tone just great :) I have to say that they have cohones to include a whole new island besides Limnos... Damn BIS... you crazy :)

We could see two different walking animations (the last two guys in the patrol we see). There was the one with only one hand on the weapon that we've seen before (the super relaxed one) and then there was another animation shown of a soldier with his weapon in a ready position. Didn't seem super bad ass to me...

Yeah, the one with the weapon ready is super great:

Just... can't... stop... watching...

Btw, they spent precious 20 seconds to PR Carrier command >_<

Wow, I love the new lighting. Great trailer, too bad it's only two minutes.

stunning lightning and animations. Thanks BIS to a hole new island. Keep up the great work!