Dwarden

Development Blog & Reveals

It's for VBS2. Swedish army ordered a snowy map and they demanded that the new feature of dynamic snow layer be added.

(Hope it's coming to PE)

This is quite good compared to the old stuff. And who the hell is Lacey?

Mark. Mark Lacy Senior artist @ BIS

I just spent the last ten minutes trying to get the adress of the HQ looking if the recording booth could possibly be situated in the south-east from the main building, aka beer container :p

Yup, it's just he surname of a colleague. It's fun to be able to order him around. :cool:

We're experimenting with the identities system for radio protocol, having 'human names' for squad members, within certain restrictions.

We look forward to talking more/ getting feedback about the refinements to this feature in the next couple of months.

Best,

RiE

message deleted

Edited by boedha

Mark. Mark Lacy Senior artist @ BIS

I just spent the last ten minutes trying to get the adress of the HQ looking if the recording booth could possibly be situated in the south-east from the main building, aka beer container :p

You're going to give him a big head with all that senior business, and he's a BISim monkey, last time I pestered him.

We look forward to talking more/ getting feedback about the refinements to this feature in the next couple of months.

infarto.jpg

You see ?

Arma 3 will go out about end of 2013 or 2014.

At stage like Arma 2 was when it was released...

And BTW

"BF3 is a unique, infantry-centric military game built upon appropriate, useful & engaging elements of simulation. It's an accessible platform for a variety of official & community playable based on the principles of authenticity, diversity & opportunity."

Edited by raptor90

You see ?

Arma 3 will go out about end of 2013 or 2014.

At stage like Arma 2 was when it was released...

Trolling much.

Those are pure facts.

You use that word, but I dont think you really know what it means...

inigo-montoya.jpeg

Let's please start a new page without bullshit spam and stick to the actual known facts.

Quoting relevant post from the last page, in case someone missed it:

Yup, it's just he surname of a colleague. It's fun to be able to order him around. :cool:

We're experimenting with the identities system for radio protocol, having 'human names' for squad members, within certain restrictions.

Best,

RiE

LOL, DM you should go work as a "Forum Moderator" though. ;)

I think that work would perfectly fit you...

Sounds good (pun intended :D). I suppose CfgIdentities could contain a spoken name sample. Have you actually considered using synthesized speech?

Sounds great, but we really need more solid info. All this teasing is becoming unbearable! ;)

Twitter is the perfect trolling tool :www:

I suppose CfgIdentities could contain a spoken name sample.

You suppose right ;)

You suppose right ;)

So how does that work? Is there a limited list of available names, or is it possible to "spell out" any name phonetically? :D

(Thanks for the info btw.)