Sign in to follow this  
jeza

What 3 Things would you like to witness in your lifetime?

And no Arma means.... I get my life back!
No you won't because we're pobably dead by then.

I'm not saying it's a problem. I'm just saying they should stop being so darn politician-ish about it and starting being a bit upfront!

And well, I'll happily die in a mass-extinction for the sake of stopping screwing our fine planet over. As long a I get to live to see a many billion die before I pass too. Nature is so much better without animals with the capacity to screw over the natural order of things. With a few remaining individuals at stone age tech we're at least quite limited in how much we can ruin and exploit.

That's BS. Do you value "nature" more than yourself and humanity? If you really care for plants more than for living things, then you should know that we are their first lines of defense. Comets may hit the planet and the solar system won't last forever. But, nature can still survive with the help of us.

1. aurora borealis

2. Solar eclipse

3. Cold fusion and/or no major world conflict.

That's BS. Do you value "nature" more than yourself and humanity? If you really care for plants more than for living things, then you should know that we are their first lines of defense. Comets may hit the planet and the solar system won't last forever. But, nature can still survive with the help of us.

With all due respect but mankind is compromising the ecological system of our planet since Industrialisation took place. We are not the first line of defense we are the first cause for a probable collapsse.:mad:

Just my 2 cents (keep the change)

regards

With all due respect but mankind is compromising the ecological system of our planet since Industrialisation took place. We are not the first line of defense we are the first cause for a probable collapsse.:mad:

Just my 2 cents (keep the change)

regards

Well, it's our planet, so who's to say we can't do whatever the hell we want with it? If we ultimately cause our own demise, that's our problem. Nature will recover when we're gone.

Hi MadDogX

It should be dictated by our own common good sense. If we screw our planet we screw our basis to survive and mankind is doomed. No other life form on our planet acts that stupididly as humans.

Hi MadDogX

It should be dictated by our own common good sense. If we screw our planet we screw our basis to survive and mankind is doomed. No other life form on our planet acts that stupididly as humans.

Ah, so you're worried about primarily about the survival of mankind - that's not the point I was arguing with. It's the "humans should die out so nature can live on" bullshit that I am against. What's the point of nature if there's no one around to appraise it?

1. BIS buying Codemasters

2. Sion Lenton being appointed BIS porter (dressed in Guba's uniform)

3. BIS making a mix of Total War, Mount and Blade and ArmA.

1. BIS buying Codemasters

Not gonna happen.

BIS spend most of their money on the insurance policy they took out on Ondrej's hair. ;)

Not gonna happen.

BIS spend most of their money on the insurance policy they took out on Ondrej's hair. ;)

:rofl:

Money well spent!

A cure for baldness.

A cure for old age.

Cake for everyone.

Cake for everyone.

I won't say it... the cake is... nope I'm not going to... must not say it.

Cake for everyone.

I won't say it... the cake is... nope I'm not going to... must not say it.

If you ain't got the guts ,I'm gonna do it :

The cake is a lie , it has always been a lie and it will remain a lie for the foreseeable future .

And know that you know about it ...

Could you please step on the moving platform , there's pie on the other side :)

Dam, should of made it 4, would also like to see if it is indeed possible a dinosaur cloned like In JP

Dam, should of made it 4, would also like to see if it is indeed possible a dinosaur cloned like In JP

b6cFQdpxynk

1. Complete unification of European Union.

2. International cooperation on much greater stages, final elimination of nationalistic movements.

3. Cure for AIDS, cancer, diabetes etc.

Cure for AIDS, cancer, diabetes etc.

If that happened then we'd end up with a Soylent Green or Logan's Run world.

As nasty as those things are they keep the worlds population under control.

1, Watch Eric Cantona score at Old Trafford

2, Man Utd win the treble

3, Know that Jeza's dog has munched his ethernet cable and can't get on the net any more!

Whoa - my life is forfilled! :D

1, Watch Eric Cantona score at Old Trafford

2, Man Utd win the treble

3, Know that Jeza's dog has munched his ethernet cable and can't get on the net any more!

Whoa - my life is forfilled! :D

That first two cant be right, I thought united fans are only from asia :D

1. To be filled

2. To be filled

3. To be filled

;1981578']That first two cant be right' date=' I thought united fans are only from asia :D

[/quote']

Lolz ive been to a man-utd v Arsenal match when utd lost and the Arsenal fans were chanting:- "we're beat you back to London" :D

If that happened then we'd end up with a Soylent Green or Logan's Run world.

As nasty as those things are they keep the worlds population under control.

Perhaps you've misunderstood the nature and purpose of this thread.

If humanity would be technologically advanced enough to be able to cure every kind of affliction, it would be then advanced enough to expand into the universe by artificial space habitats and other terraformed planets.

Meaning that "overpopulation" would never be a problem considering the size of the universe.

Agreed with Sanctuary.

BTW, there may be other, but very bitchy counter argument: Have you ever heard about war blackrupert?