soul_assassin

M109A6 Paladin v1.1 (UPDATED)

The commanders M2 wasn't made to be usable in this version, it's just visual as they said in the WIP topic.

To the person with the excessive amount of !!! A woodland version will come later.

I think most people here want to use it as a 155mm tank :rolleyes:

The manual is easy to read, and if you're desperate about doing a quick shot, pages 22-23 have a quick guide which was quite usefull for my first shots.

The commanders M2 wasn't made to be usable in this version, it's just visual as they said in the WIP topic.

Hence the troll face. :D

Ok...why would you do that?

Well, Boris the Blade is a good mate, that and a little thing called sarcasm. I called him out on it in the discussion thread and wanted to get a rise out of him. :dj:

Gunner's screen: When you run out of some round, until you close the screen or select another round, you can keep loading the round type you're out of.

If you have AI in the other two slots, the spades will be deployed automatically. In that case I've never gotten my fuel back. (Not to mention that, as the manual mentions not deploying it when you're shooting sideways... They're still deployed regardless.)

i have a bug with it , when i unlock the driver command after fire i don't have any fuel back and i can't turn on the engine is it normal ?

Edit : i see the known bug now , sorry for the message.

But I'm not so happy, was eager to finish the model and when I finally tried it, I was very disappointed, they forget that this is a simulation game not real life, not gameplay, it is useless to be fabulous and sounds great, I'll use white when using Russian troops, hahaha!

ge3SwSpaWAk

Maybe this will help you, I made this just now. It's quick but it might help.

And Soul Assassin if you don't want me to have this video up just say the word I'll take it down :)

very nice this will help me out too thanks for the good explaination

very nice this will help me out too thanks for the good explaination

Yeah I tried, if you need more help then that... more detailed I mean, I'll make a better one later. :D I LOVE THIS ADDON.

But I'm not so happy, was eager to finish the model and when I finally tried it, I was very disappointed, they forget that this is a simulation game not real life, not gameplay, it is useless to be fabulous and sounds great, I'll use white when using Russian troops, hahaha!

What do you mean by this? I'm trying to gauge your intention. Do you find the addon too complex to use?

This is designed for MP at present... not single player gameplay.

This is a Simulation game, it's supposed to simulate real life... I think the addon is perfect and what vehicles should of been like from the start.

Soul assasin.

This is one of the best model out there.

Hat down to you my friend.

I've found minor bug after unppacking this driver's hand break and switching to the commander, gunner and so on (I tested it alone) after I switched the hand break things up I had zero fuel and had to get a fuel truck.

Brilliant work mate.

Edit. known bug sorry.

A thousand thanks for this awesome addon!!! Very beautiful, (it seems to be made by BIS developers in native Operation arrowhead) and clever UI to play more realistic... :ok:

lol now i finaly got to understand more of the map i didn't know those 4 digit numbers was the altitude so i was just guessing allong

Certainly the model is very nice, and the suspension movement while shooting, etc, but what I say is that if in addition to being close to reality was too close to the gameplay would be perfect, in essence, to me at I dislike seeing recreate the view from outside the function, for example, but I guess this model has been created for someone who in reality is commander, gunner or driver of an M109, which we summarize by going head is with the obsession that has to be accurate to reality and I wonder, someone starts playing as a gunner and passed the whole game in that position without even seeing nothing but the outside or changed to another unit? kill you and if you stop playing or start another game? that's not very real to say no? ...

Certainly the model is very nice, and the suspension movement while shooting, etc, but what I say is that if in addition to being close to reality was too close to the gameplay would be perfect, in essence, to me at I dislike seeing recreate the view from outside the function, for example, but I guess this model has been created for someone who in reality is commander, gunner or driver of an M109, which we summarize by going head is with the obsession that has to be accurate to reality and I wonder, someone starts playing as a gunner and passed the whole game in that position without even seeing nothing but the outside or changed to another unit? kill you and if you stop playing or start another game? that's not very real to say no? ...

Because someone is a driver the whole game it is boring? No? If they slot in that role, then they know what they are getting into. Mission makers need to know how to make exciting missions for these guns, like providing counter battery fire or something.

If the guns don't have to move at all then you don't even need to slot in a driver. The gun can pretty much hit any part of every map out there right now, so if you have no fear of counter-battery fire then you don't need a driver at all.

Maybe this will help you, I made this just now. It's quick but it might help.

And Soul Assassin if you don't want me to have this video up just say the word I'll take it down :)

yeah! thx, I got it now

A new instruction video. Targeting, fuses and adjustment.

a64SqM_-S_o

Congradulations on your release! I can't wait to get back home and tinker with this.

Do you have any plans for branching out to other nations, UK and Germany for example? If not then do you plan on releasing the PSD so that the community may do so?

Edited by NodUnit

+1 ^^

I just hope sometime within the near future BIS decides to use a Fire Control System like this, alas I guess the Artillery Computer is made for the more simple player... :D

soul assasin very nice m109 but can u please add artilery computer on the map options also coz its not higly accurate and everytime u need to fire u need to adjust cordinates and it takes time and it gets boring i think it will b easier that way and the plp will choose one click on map or the fps system