Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

the mma console doesn't work. (in the mission where you need to find the general in zargabad)

You made a wrong reference in a config/script or something else.

For the rest I'm loving your campaign so far!

@ranger1979, I added the no stamina module to all the missions. Maybe that disabled the rucks. What do you thin, should i remove the module?

@MissionCreep, yeah i feel your pain. Best thing to do is just you fast forward and wait for her to get to the village. Also put her in safe mode.

@sarge4267, thanks bro I will fix that.

@MissionCreep, yeah i feel your pain. Best thing to do is just you fast forward and wait for her to get to the village. Also put her in safe mode.

I split the squad up between the Humvee and a captured UAZ, so the lady rode home in style.

Also, as to "sneaking out without a prolonged firefight" ... no way, Jose! Didn't go all that way to crawl around on the dirt on my belly ... we went in like cowboys let the drug lord and his guys have it! Specter himself would approve.

Edited by MissionCreep

Hi, I noticed this campaign and would really like to give it a try with ACE.

I tried to download most of the required files through the available mods in the six updater, but not all them were available. I then proceeded to add them to the ACE preset, but they just disappear! What am I doing wrong?

Furthermore, I try to re-scan my local mods to find the ones I downloaded directly from armaholic, but none of the mods I've downloaded for this mission become visible so I can add them as a preset.

Can anyone help me with this?

@ranger1979, I added the no stamina module to all the missions. Maybe that disabled the rucks. What do you thin, should i remove the module?

I would. I don't mind the stamina system and the ruck system is fantastic. It does disable it when No Stamina module is present.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that I'm getting CTDs at the end of every mission in the ACE2 version. Or it may be the intro of the next mission. Anyway it crashes right in between there. If I fire up the game again I can play the next mission. I'm using the newest betas and there's been problems with a CTD and an ACCESS_VIOLATION error that appears in the .rpt. Is anyone else having this problem with the ACE2 version and the newest OA betas?

I even have problems with the ACE2 mission I'm making. The newest betas cause a ctd after you hit preview in the Editor. I have open a ticket at the CIT. If someone could test this mission for me in the Editor as well and see if you get a CTD.

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/21074 -this only needs ACE2 and it's submods.

Edited by Manzilla

@sarge4267, I was unable to reproduce our error and the console was working. What version of the campaign are you using?

well I just overwrote the previous PBO file so maybe that's the problem.

Is there a way to maintain your progress without needing to overwrite your previous file?

I doubt it. You'll probably have to start over or at least restart the most recent mission.

Quick question,

When you've switched to a different member of your team, how do you switch back to Spectre? I cant figure out how to do it!

Im running the ACE version with the requiered mods and some of the weapon packs.

What button did you use to switch? To bring up the teamswitch menu is normally the t key. But using ACE2 you may want to switch the teamswitch key in the controls menu. I believe ACE2 uses the t key for something. I have mine set to the right alt key. You can also use the y and u keys to cycle through the available team members.(I think it's y and u, you'll have tt check on that one.)

I doubt it. You'll probably have to start over or at least restart the most recent mission.

hmm'kay I'll try to restart the mission and i'll report back later

EDIT:

ok it worked :)

Edited by sarge4267

What button did you use to switch? To bring up the teamswitch menu is normally the t key. But using ACE2 you may want to switch the teamswitch key in the controls menu. I believe ACE2 uses the t key for something. I have mine set to the right alt key. You can also use the y and u keys to cycle through the available team members.(I think it's y and u, you'll have tt check on that one.)

I didn't even know you could switch using that method. I selected the unit using F2, F3 etc and in their action menu there's a switch to unit action

I didn't even know you could switch using that method. I selected the unit using F2, F3 etc and in their action menu there's a switch to unit action

Oh yeah. I forgot about that method. Never used it myself. I basically just use the teamswitch key.

I'm on the First Contact mission (ACE version) and I can't find the NVGs from the inventory in the briefing.

I know the mission starts at 0800 in the morning but I wonder if they are not available in following missions too.

Thank you!

I'm on the First Contact mission (ACE version) and I can't find the NVGs from the inventory in the briefing.

I know the mission starts at 0800 in the morning but I wonder if they are not available in following missions too.

Thank you!

NODs are available in the night missions

Quick question,

When you've switched to a different member of your team, how do you switch back to Spectre? I cant figure out how to do it!

Im running the ACE version with the requiered mods and some of the weapon packs.

If you're controlling a team mate, you can hit space bar and at the bottom of the menu should be a "Switch to Team Leader" option. If Spectre is wounded, this option will switch to whoever is the new team lead.

Edited by TheRev709

Hey Sick,

I've been playing the ACE version of the campaign and found a few issues/glitches with the first mission in Takistan. Sorry I can't recall the name right now but its the one where you eliminate a mountain patrol and call in CAS for the rangers.

1. First thing I found was that when calling in CAS using the mando console, the AI planes will always retreat from the airfield when the shilkas are up so you can't reliably use them to take out the AA defenses. I confirmed this by using MAAWs to take out the shilkas and then the CAS planes would approach the airfield.

2. Secondly, after the CAS for the rangers are completed, the team is tasked with aiding the downed AC-130. However, shortly after the autosave after the task is assigned, every unit in the game disappears including my own squad mates. I have not been able to determine why this is so.

Also Sick, I manually inserted the RH weapons and their corresponding magazines into the missions as well as the GLDT SOFLAM and MX-2 so I could use them. If you want these updated description.ext's I can send them to you. The only problem is that there are repeating M4's and some other weapons that ACE has.

Lev

Hey lev, Yeah send them to me. I'll add them on the next update. Thanks!

And Sick, because you removed the UAV, why can't you add the ULB (AH-6X) instead? Because it has no weapons that could ruin the FOB missions.

hello people, i use noace version in briefing screen select unit, gear and desert eagle modern and others weapon are banished but in the armory play can be choose so isnot a mod problem.

is that correct?

need a order to load RH mods?

:j:

i use six updater for almost mods checking ver.

The Halo Jump/Under their Skin mission is really giving me a hard time. I think it's objectives should be a little more balanced. I havent made any side mission untill now. Is this the reason for which I have to go and pesonally place the bugs on the Scuds?

I mean, sneaking around in a fully operating enemy base with one hour of night time left, placing things and hacking laptops is way beyond reality and you simply don't have enough night time to set up an ambush for the foot or car patrols. I also have a search light pointed directly in front of the scud hangar entrance.

The perfect scenario imo would have been having the headquarters, with the laptop to hack, some 400 meters from the base, with some guards to be taken down with silenced weapons.

Then having to "quietly" ambush a patrol in order to safely reach the hill northwest of the airport and from there call in the airstrike pointing the scuds with the laser.

Otherwise... I think it is a suicide!

What do you say?

Anyway I have loved the campaign untill now. Expecially the mission where you cooperate with the Delta team. There was a perfect pace assaulting the elicopter base with silenced weaps, then switching to more bad ass guns I had foresightedly placed in everybody's rucksack, giving the radio signal for the assault, doing the assault, and then going to rescue the Cia guy. Brillant!

Edited by paolo2015

Good campaign!

However I wonder why thermal doesnt work on duala.

Had the same dissapearing problem as Lev, but the planes did bomb their targets.

Thanks for te great work.

Edited by pre-Vet

@pre-Vet, I'm currently working on a update that will be released this week. Stay tuned.

hey! im having problems loading the first mission. when im in the blackhawk and it starts tilting the game starts to freeze. does anyone else have this problem?

^^^^

First make sure all your required addons are up to date.

Second, try the game without the optional addons. Do one at a time to find the culprit.

That also means not using those mods you love so much until you can trouble shoot the problem.

Good luck