Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

Sounds like a hardware problem, the mission would not load if you were missing a addon.

Hi there your Campaign is the first Ive ever actually downloaded and played I loved the idea of the seals stuff but I'm having a serious issue getting this to run. It started when I ran the Game with all addons required on except a few RH packs I had BB oa unit I had the Black ops and desert stuff also the teir1 operators As well as Duala. Then I clicked single player Campaign and I had two DEVGRU campaign icons I clicked one it started into all was well then showed loading screen then played other cutscene and loading screen poped up again I left the carrier after it said welcome to africa went In to JOC and the Commander started talking when I went Upstairs. then it said you'll be briefed int he chopper and showed the HQ Icons and riflemen icons and then FROZE

I waited 5 minutes then restarted went to campaign select and clicked the top one of the two and I I had two First contact loads available when I clicked one the GAME FROZE I did it again and clicked one and this time I saw revert option I clicked it...Game FROZE. I made a folder in the MAIN ARMA2 folder called Campaigns. SO...I know I'm doing something wrong...but what. Also when I clicked play after revert it FROZE again. Is it the version of the map I have currently??? Also Im running the ACE version of the Campaign And download it from the FIRST POST link.

Scratch that last post I had one of the Original versions of Duala. SO DLd the New Duala and all Optional weapon addons. Now the missions are working Its however very Glitchy for me. No Rucks in the ACE Gear box nor did I see any of RH weapons and the first time I played the mission I could not Individually select UNITS under my command then AFter a few plays It worked again However I arrive at the Hospital and then I go though the place and kill all just to get stuck in the Drag animation with me being the last guy next to my sniper who is wounded and he cant move and nor can I move stuck in drag anim then after a few minutes it swtiched to Carry animation and then I got fed up and ended the mission. I searched the Hospital thorugh and through though Wheres the Doctor as You can't open doors and non opened for me. But all in all fantastic

this Campaign so far is Awesome.

Edited by Eaglezero6205

Played the first mission (hospital) - so far no problems with the ACE version. I think you are still overriding NIL though as I get a lot of script warnings when the campaign starts. Received my first CIA side mission last night but it got too late to play.

Anyway, I am very impressed so far - excellent piece of work! Duala and those spec ops units are my favourites so I am thoroughly enjoying it. In fact, I am half way through building my own Duala campaign and after playing this I have decided to start again as I need to up my game!!!

Nice one - it obvioulsy took a lot of time and effort - it is much appreciated.

Trigger for linking up with ODA in 'Hunting for wolves' isn´t working!?

So, is there working multiplayer version somewhere? Really looking forward for it.

Still working on a few little tweaks before i release updated versions.

Does the SixUPdater have all the current necessary files for this? I was having trouble getting Seal Team Six 4 to work with that; now going to try to get DEVGRU to work with the SixUPdater.

Does the SixUPdater have all the current necessary files for this? I was having trouble getting Seal Team Six 4 to work with that; now going to try to get DEVGRU to work with the SixUPdater.

The only mod Six Updater doesn't have is the first one (Desert Mercs) - you'll need to get that from Armaholic.

You'll find @bb_oa_mercs, @McTierOne and all the RH stuff on Six.

Yes, saw that, I put that pbo into the bb_oa_mercs folder, so hopefully it will load when sixupdater starts it all. still downloading.... Thanks!

Yes, saw that, I put that pbo into the bb_oa_mercs folder, so hopefully it will load when sixupdater starts it all. still downloading.... Thanks!

The problem with doing that is that Six Updater is likely to delete it when you next update as it will detect the checksum as different from the server. You're better to create a separate folder for it and add it to the preset as a local mod.

Just got the error "Airsup\airsupinit.sqf not found" (or something like that) in hunting with wolves. Later the airsup console does work.

Really cool campaign.

Edited by pre-Vet

Yeah that will not affect anything, I'm uploading the new version now;)

UPDATE

Vanilla

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20656142/DevgruV3_0_7z

Ace version

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20659370/DevgruV3.0ACE.7z

V 3.0 Changelog

1. Way to many changes and bug fixes to mention. This is the final version that is 100% to my liking. Enjoy!!

The ACE version contains all of the updates from the current vanilla version.

Edited by Sick1

Hi sick1, your newly updated campaign does it reflect the skills changes done with the recent beta? Meaning the Seals are much better than the average enemy joe?

ACe version up;)

file being reported as 'broken'.

i tried 3 times.

could be me though.

Thanx

edit: the 5th time was a charm

Thanx again, and u 2 Jedra :)

Edited by dondaddah

file being reported as 'broken'.

i tried 3 times.

could be me though.

Thanx

Just downloaded the ACE version without a problem. Maybe something at your end?

Hi,

Having a problem with the ACE version...

(Some potential spoilers in here - look away now if you don't want to know the score!)

In the mission A New War after the CAS mission and just after I have called for transport to rescue the downed aircraft, suddenly all objects get deleted. This includes all the vehicles in the FOB and all of my (remaining) team. (There is also a Chinook flying around which gets deleted too with all of its crew falling to the ground).

In each playthrough of this mission I have ended up having to go into the FOB to clear the remaining OPFOR as most of the Rangers are wiped out and those remaining seem to be stuck on the outside wall unable to find a way in! Are you deleting all objects in a trigger area around the FOB assuming that I will still be sat on the hillside? I can see why you might do this as there are lots of vehicles that could be used in there.

The blackhawk does arrive and takes me to the downed aircraft anyway. When I get to the aircraft all of the opfor are already dead and if I approach the downed aircraft I am immediately fataly injured (as if I had fallen from a height).

I have replayed the mission three times and the same thing happens every time (I have tried with version 2 and version 3).

I am playing with just the mods needed to run the mission.

Any ideas?

Using v3 ACE of the campaign. Only suggested mods.

In the mission "A new war" the air support did not really work. The Harriers were flying around and fired their cannon, but didn't drop JDAMs. I had to go in myself and kill the shilkas with an RPG.

After that I moved to the crash site. I killed the takis, and then their bodies started to bounce up and down. When I got too close to the plane I did the same and could even die from this. Also I wasn't able to blow the plane up, tried several locations for the satchels and even 5 SMAW-Rounds. Didn't blow. I had to cheat my way out of this with ENDMISSION.

Wow those sound like some pretty weird bugs. I will look into that. I believe that mission will be the only one the gives you problems. I will fix that mission this week.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Hey Jedra, are you using V3.0? Because i fixed that delete script.

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

@ Dummvogel, did you make sure the laser designator was loaded and did you keep the target painted until the bombs dropped. The plane will make a couple passes before dropping the ordnance. You need to make sure the laser is on.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

@ Dummvogel, you have to use the SOFLAM to mark targets. It's on the atvs if you didn't bring one.

[/color]Hey Jedra, are you using V3.0? Because i fixed that delete script.

Sorry to say but I can confirm what Jedra experienced.

@Jedra, i figured out what was happening at the gunship, and it will be fixed in a new version soon. In the mean time try not to get to close to it.

@Kommiekat, I'll make sure that script does not fire.

@Jedra, i figured out what was happening at the gunship, and it will be fixed in a new version soon. In the mean time try not to get to close to it.

Hi, yes I was using version 3 - however I did not start from the beginning of the Campaign. I deleted version 2, added version 3 and then 'restarted' the mission in question.

Regarding the plane - thanks for the fix. I had a quick look in the pbo (to see if there was something I could do to get around it) and I think I see what happened. I will wait for your official release though.

Loving the campaign, and whoever did the voices for Specter sounds just like Clint Eastwood - love it!!

Thanks for your responses - appreciated.

Edited by Jedra
forgot to say thanks - where are my manners!