Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

Sick1 im not sure if this is a bug but campaign v1.2 after Under their skin in next Fob i talk with Jsoc and that CIA agent and after that mission ends and start 4 main mission in Takistan. Even if i run from room and lunch computer with secundary task from CIA i hear women voice but then appears Task Complete and load next mission in Takistan.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Ps: i restart that Fob mission 3 times and always the same after talk with Jsoc Task Complete and we go to Takistan, i cant not execute that mission from CIA computer.

I think KarateKid means Fastroping?

Will the ACE Version be out today? Or shall I start with the normal?

Yeah yeah,i mean the Fastroping

My question was,will in any mission Fastroping? :)

I have problem with all TWG optics in your campaign. All is black. When i run other missions/campaigns/editor, all is all right.

Yeah, every FLIR is very dark, altough it's more a island issue I think...

BHOT FLIR works lil' bit better for me :)

I have problem with all TWG optics in your campaign. All is black. When i run other missions/campaigns/editor, all is all right.

Think it's the month the missions are played in. Because I've played missions in the past on Duala where the TWG/FLIR works just fine, but other missions where the time was between the 'Bad months' (can't recall the 'Bad months') and all Thermal optics were FUBAR. That could possibly be it?

Same for me :(

edit: locks up, no matter if I decline side mission or not

edit: seems i missed an addon (thought I had bb already) :p

What is "bb" addon? I'm having this problem too (lockup) at start of mission "Friend in Need"?

@MissionCreep

"bb" thats Desert Merceneris and Blackops for OA by Schnapsdrosel

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Or that specops, mercs blackops and opfor units v5 by Schnapsdrosel

Hey guys I will fix the fob problem right now. And I hoping to release an ACE version today as well. Stay tuned for another final update. lol;)

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Hey does the mission say complete when it ends, does the "mission complete" title appear? I think the UAV is killing the target with hellfires. lol

Yea or task complete. another thing I noticed in M8 (the blackhawk mission) is that I get a huge FPS drop after I securred the prison and moves to the presidental compound. Any clue of what it can be?

I'll look into that, but I've never had that problem, although i do have a good system. There's not that many units during that time. Anybody else having this problem?

@MissionCreep

"bb" thats Desert Merceneris and Blackops for OA by Schnapsdrosel

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Or that specops, mercs blackops and opfor units v5 by Schnapsdrosel

Thanks ... I might have the wrong Schnapsdrosel mod installed. I'll check... (I installed one of them for Sick1's Delta campaign, and I played that one, no problems).

Sick1 in that Fob mission i think it write Task complete not mission complete

Hey tom3kb, do me a favor. When you start the mission, place the uav far to the south away from island, and let me know if it happens again.

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

No matter how many times i replay the fob mission, I'm not having the problems reported. Are you guys using any AI mods?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

Yep it was the UAV. No UAV support for that mission I'm afraid.

Sorry guys, I've decide to remove the UAV from all side missions. It's to lethal and interferes with the mission setup.

Edited by Sick1

Sick1 i placed uav far south and all is now ok. I think it was random i lunch that mission few times without touching that uav and all was ok to. Earlier i have 3 times from row bad luck with that mission.

Well that explains the bug I reported a couple days ago :)

UAV is too effective, hahaha.

BTW, love the first Takistan mission, music too. Hope to play more of it tonight.

UPDATE

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20451617/DevgruV1_21_7z

V1.21 changelog

1. Removed UAV from all side mission due to it breaking triggers.

2. Fixed spelling errors.

3. Made extraction helos invulnerable to enemy fire.

4. various other tweaks.

Have fun and report any bugs. Ace version is almost done;)

Sick1, I was down to one man in the mission where you have to secure the downed C130. I then have to take-out the MG nest and secure the facility. My only option was to endmission.

Is there a chance that you can put in an opt to replenish dead team members if you have one more task to complete?

@up

i think thats this sugestion is not so good, i dont like wenn you dead team members can live again in the same mission something like ofp dr.

@up

i think thats this sugestion is not so good, i dont like wenn you dead team members can live again in the same mission something like ofp dr.

Its an option to HALO in new team members to complete mission(s). Not to revive the dead.

@Sig

Ok, i understand that maybe good sugestion, ween only Specter live we can use radio to call maybe 1 time little squad.

But i always make save games in good situation so i can load mission wenn all my team is dead with no problem :).

Sick1, in the mission Hunting with Wolves, there are no insurgence in the town, and no general?? And in mission: One for the Books, there are tanks in the drug lords facility which took me and my squad out.

Can you look into this?

At first i have to say iam still playing v1.2,not 1.21.

Another report i like to tell is that side mission after FOB got attacked by vehicles from montain top.

You have to destroy an enemy convoy.So far so good,but before you get in the chopper and move to extraction,you have to rearm the whole squad.

Noone of the units got any AT equiped.

The point now is you just only can let the squad join you after you accept the side mission.

And while rearming my boys with some nice AT's, the convoy allready is on their way.

So it was pretty hairy to get into position within the timelimit.

After some runs i was glad to solve the mission,but like i said.....pretty hairy to get in position in that short time.

So my idea would be, a)the convoy start a bit more far away, b) the squad can join you before you go to the laptop to contact CIA for missions,

or c) the squad should have been allready armed with AT's after the FOB defend scenario.

Would this be an option for you ?

Btw. there is no briefing info or mission infos available while in map modus before mission "seek and destroy" starts.

(like before recommended loadout etc.)

Its only available after the mission started.

Edited by seelix

So I have finally completed it. Pretty sad ending though. One thing that I think is really strange is that it snows in the last FOB mission and on the last mission. One thing I need to critizie is that "under thier skin" mission was to hard. For example, the enemies could see you but I could not see them, like through walls and such, even though some of them didn't have NV goggles.