Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

You don't the campaign then?

Done and it got a bit boring over time - maybe I've played too many missions/campaigns where you had to take care of your gear, teammates and timing. There is imho no thrill in a campaign if the player knows that he will have unlimited support at start of each mission. Maybe I should play with SecOp (CIA sidemissions) again to get even more support/equipment... ;)

Imho its better to make it worth to finish sidemissions instead of beeing able to get easily through the main campaign.

Just some ideas to increase the immersion and replayability...

I'm using an AI mod, it doesnt get boring, or use ACE?

@NoRailgunner, i respect your opinion, but you don't have unlimited support. You earn support if you complete the side missions. Are you running the latest version of my campaign? I fixed the bugs you listed. In all honestly i created this campaign just the way I feel a spec ops campaign should play out. After making over 45 spec ops missions for Arma 2, I have learned that it's important to use force multipliers, such as support to make the missions more believable. You are the first one to say this campaign is easy. Alot of players have been saying it's too difficult and i was thinking about making it a little easier.

P.s the only missions you get support in, even if you don't complete the C.I.A missions, are M4 and M7.

Edited by Sick1

Hi,

I cannot start the mssion friend in need. When I start the mission, ArmA II freezes and I must exit with ctrl+alt+del... The other missions before worked fine, no problems.

I have installed all addons correctly.

Can someone help me please? I love this campaign ;)

I have tried re install of arma and oa, new downloaded all addons, but always the same problem! I tried with and without the side mission... everytime freeze when "friend in need" should start!

Thanks

Edit: on ArmA II CO startup I get message "picture duala\mod.ppa not found"

Edited by zyri

@zyri your addon desert mercs for OA is installed wrong. It did not come with a addons folder.

thanks for quick answer! Your campaign is so awesome, played the others for ArmA II ;)

I tried it with modfolder method and arma launcher.

Also tried to copy the files in addon folder.

Both methods doesnt work...

@NoRailgunner, i respect your opinion, but you don't have unlimited support. You are the first one to say this campaign is easy. Alot of players have been saying it's too difficult and i was thinking about making it a little easier.

Please don't. The difficult settings are good. It's a challenge in the current state.:)

Thanks

kind regards

@zyri, the error you are suggesting is 100% linked to this addon http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13732 not installed properly. make sure it's within a addons folder.

@nettrucker, I wont.

Edited by Sick1

@sick1, first time using so many addons yes ;)

I had a folder in arma 2 dir @bb_oa_mercs, in this dir a folder called "addons" and in the addons folder i had copied the ppo and bisign file.

in command line of my shortcut i have added -mod=@bb_oa_mercs.

Did it the same way for all the other addons needed for your campaign.

i have a folder in arma 2 dir "@bb_oa_mercs" in this dir "addons" and in folder "addons" the pbo and bisign file from the addon.

In Target line in my shortcut i added -mod=@bb_oa_mercs

Did it the same way with all the other addons.

I can use the helmets, glasses in my player profile

sorry double post... didn't see the first posting, because my pc hanged up...

ACE Engagement ranges:

Example Sniper:

Common Vanilla Kill distance=600-1000 meters

Posible ACE Distance: 1700 and more

am I the one and only with this problem? :(

I tried to reinstall all addons, with modfolder method (readed the guide a second time) and without the modfolder method. Always the same problem.

I can use the helmets and glasses in player profile, so i think the game is loading this addon correctly?

Hi

This is great campaign, I'm really enjoy it.

Problem in spoiler:

Is this correct that in the first mission, after situation where our HQ was attacked, me and my team atack bunch of well organised group of enemies with tank, whilst we have no AT4? Instead of AT4 I've 2 SCharges, the funny thing is that, tank is mounted with enemy crew :(

I tried to reinstall all addons, with modfolder method (readed the guide a second time) and without the modfolder method. Always the same problem.

I can use the helmets and glasses in player profile, so i think the game is loading this addon correctly?

In the mod file the file is Addons - not addons.

I think NoRailgunner is wrong, this is spec ops campaign not infantry campaign.

In this campaign we dont have unlimited support we can only choose weapons at mission start and imo thats good idea for spec ops campaign, and we have little air support after ending side missions thats good to. Sick1 i think you made very good missions for sf operators, and i think this campaign is great.

I think NoRailgunner is wrong, this is spec ops campaign not infantry campaign.

In this campaign we dont have unlimited support we can only choose weapons at mission start and imo thats good idea for spec ops campaign, and we have little air support after ending side missions thats good to. Sick1 i think you made very good missions for sf operators, and i think this campaign is great.

We can chose weapons at mission start? O really... where?

Ps: dificulty setings are good

not to easy and not to hard.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

@mantez

in briefing in gear section in main missions.

In fob you must use ammo box :)

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

Sorry for mistake in your nick mant3z.

Yeah I know about FOB, I changed there gear once or twice but I always get something different at mission start. I didn't know it that that I can choice something in brief menu.

I already pass this mission where I must use m119 against enemies but I didn't finish it like I should.

I didn't understand how tu use m119. There is sub menu Artilery terminal/computer, if you enable it you see the map and you can klick and set a blue marker bu fire button is not active... anyone can explain me how I should use it proper?

@mant3z

I dont play that mission yet, you talking about bis artillery computer in your action menu wenn you are a gunner? If yes, first you must set range close,medium or long and then click on map and then open fire. If sick1 made script for artillery support for now i cant help you with this.

I've no idea... I see it for the first time.

I've never ever used m119 in arma2

@mant3z

If this is bis artillery computer check youtobe for toturial, if not you must wait(albo próbować go rozgryźć samemu)