Sign in to follow this  
sick1

[CAMP] SEAL Team 6 DEVGRU

@ Dummvogel, you have to use the SOFLAM to mark targets. It's on the atvs if you didn't bring one.

Ok, did not know that :).

But the bouncing bodies are still weird.

Hi, yes I was using version 3 - however I did not start from the beginning of the Campaign. I deleted version 2, added version 3 and then 'restarted' the mission in question.

Same here. I ended up being transported by that last helo and fighting alone, getting killed alone.

I need my buddies like Joker and Wardog!

And talking about Wardog, I love his voice! I hope he makes another grumbling or comment when the next version comes out.

Great campaign. However..

Since v3 it seems on the mission "A new war" the CAS is bugged for me. The bombing runs land ttheir bombs way of target, and the planes delivering the LGB's will not ingress and just fly around in circles then crash. I am using the laser designator, and map clicking on the CAS dialogue.

I take out the airfield/AA with AT rockets instead and proceeded to the downed aircraft, which I couldnt destroy. I tried about 10 satchels :) .

The only addons im using apart from the required ones for this mission is BlastcoreFX. Also, played through v2 of this mission and these bugs were not present for me.

Again, awsome bit of work. TY :yay:

Fairly new an in-experienced with CO but I absolutely find this campaign a real pleasure to play.

This is probably my lack of knowledge but I couldn't get the mk 19 to deploy on the "New War" mission. I got the tripod bag from the ATV but when I dropped it on the ground the only option I got was to pick it up again. Would the MK19_TriPod_US_Bag_EP1 work better?

All around, the best and most immersive campaign I have played. Absolutely stellar.

Thank you!

You need the "mk19 tripod bag". Plus the smaller "tripod bag". Both are loaded in the atv.

Place the smaller tripod on the ground, and if you have the larger tripod bag equipped and on ya back, you walk up to ithe smaller tripod bag and it will give you an assemble option.

Thanks Jim, worked a treat for deploying the mk 19 :rthumb:.

Same mission "New War", I can't demo the downed C-130.

I probably need to place a satchel inside the cargo bay

but when I try that I get stuck in the geometry, get wounded, and can't get out of the plane. Tried it multiple times with the same result.

Tried a M136, no luck. Painted it with the laser designator for a bomb run, no luck.

Placed multiple satchels alongside the fuselage, no luck. I was even able to get on top of the plane and place satchels and touch them off, no luck.

<a  href=th_ontop.jpg' alt='th_ontop.jpg'>

Any suggestions?

^^^

Looking at your pic, I just thought of something thing:

Maybe you can use the Air Support Console and call in a Laser guided missile or something...

or

place satchels on the sides?

Wenn i play this campaign I place few satchels on the sides of c130 and bum :)

Hey I'm sorry guys about the c130 bug, I'll be fixing it soon. So far that is the only reported bug still in the campaign. Glad you guys are having fun with it. I'm about to release an updated version of Delta Force and Seal team six 4 soon.

use this cheat to skip the mission.

Cheat Codes

While playing the game, hold [Left Shift] and press [Keypad Minus]. Release the keys, then type one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Your entry will not be displayed onscreen.

endmission

Edited by Sick1

Finished the campaign. I have played a few prior to this one and DEVGRU is by far the best I have played. Allot of nice twists as the story moves along. I enjoyed the music but you didn't over use it either. Voice acting was very good. I'm a novice with Arma 2 and easily discouraged at times but this was so good I had to finish it.

You used all aspects of mission creation very well.

A few times my AI team mates were unresponsive to my commands. I don't know if it is my inexperience using them or Arma 2 is prone to do that at times. In the mission to rescue hostages at the prison I could not get any of my team to enter the prison.

Maybe that was a path finding issue? Pure speculation on my part.

Anyways, very big thumbs up and I appreciate the time and effort you and your team put in this campaign.

Hey thanks wombat50! I'm a team of one;) Have you played my delta force campaign yet? I'm going to hopefully release the updated versions tonight. You'll like it.

@sikc1

Truly one of the best campaigns.

Need to ask:

In FOB missions is it possible to load a gear setup from the rh weapon packs? Because at base there only weapons caches from arma 2 and OA/CO.

Can I play the campaign in Coop with my friend or is it only a singleplayer campaign?

Was good this when I played it through the first time. Might give it another try if this version is completely different.

Sick, I'm having an issue. When I switch my team's loadouts in mission 1 at the map screen: every time I switch someone's loadout it immediately reverts to their default loadouts.

Hey guys,

I noticed in the ACE version, many of the RH weapons are not available. So I inserted them into the weapons selection screen at the beginning. This is for players who enjoy using the various RH weapons such as the FN P90, M14 EBR, etc. I hope you don't mind the additions Sick.

Oh in addition to the ones mentioned by Sick I also inserted the RH AKs pack and M40 pack. Also you will need to use RH MGS 1.0 since in the 1.2 version its missing the M60 for some reason.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EVH5E5B

Lev

Edited by lev

Sick, I'm having an issue. When I switch my team's loadouts in mission 1 at the map screen: every time I switch someone's loadout it immediately reverts to their default loadouts.

Yes, I stumbled upon the same issue when playing the other campaign by Sick1.

I found out that the problem are the weapons given to the seal team members in the init field in the editor. If you delete all the "removeAllWeapons this; this addMagazine "blabla"; this addWeapon "blabla"; then it is not overwritten anymore.

Of course then they will have a default loadout which might be unsuitable for the mission, thus you HAVE to check the gear and correct it. But after all this is what we want anyway.

In the description.ext files a few items are missing, for example the vector binos and the batteries for it, and some magazines seem to be missing as well, but other stuff is in there that is obviously not needed and just clutters the list, like "kostev's files", "Cobalt documents" and all this kind of stuff. Might be worth it to overhaul the list.

EDIT: I noticed that that is the case only in some description.ext files, not in all, the weapons lists differ. Is it possible to put the list into another file and load that file in the description.ext? Maybe with #include "../path/to/file" or something? That would make it easier to handle and maintain it.

Edited by Brainbug

I found out that the problem are the weapons given to the seal team members in the init field in the editor. If you delete all the "removeAllWeapons this; this addMagazine "blabla"; this addWeapon "blabla"; then it is not overwritten anymore.

Of course then they will have a default loadout which might be unsuitable for the mission, thus you HAVE to check the gear and correct it. But after all this is what we want anyway.

In the description.ext files a few items are missing, for example the vector binos and the batteries for it, and some magazines seem to be missing as well, but other stuff is in there that is obviously not needed and just clutters the list, like "kostev's files", "Cobalt documents" and all this kind of stuff. Might be worth it to overhaul the list.

EDIT: I noticed that that is the case only in some description.ext files, not in all, the weapons lists differ. Is it possible to put the list into another file and load that file in the description.ext? Maybe with #include "../path/to/file" or something? That would make it easier to handle and maintain it.

Interesting,

I've noticed that this is actually an ACE wide problem as other missions using briefing screen loadouts suffer as well. If you play the non ACE version this problem does not occur.

Lev

Argh I don't want to rip it open and edit it on my own... but I guess I have no choice. I don't like the default loadouts they have for most missions :|

I would not recommend doing that. it would take awhile anyways, and you could accidentally delete important info that would cause bugs. Wait for ACE to fix that issue, and just play the vanilla version. If they don't want to fix it, then I'll update the campaign myself. Has anybody brought this issue to the Ace team?

Well I thought about it, but while writing an issue in the tracker, I thought I should try to recreate the bug first, and slapped together an extremely simple mission (consisting of only a soldier who is given a different rifle in the init and another available in the description.ext), and it worked as it should with ACE. So the problem must be more complex, therefore I didn't dare to file a complaint. Maybe you should do that, you have more insight in the scripts anyway.