Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

Updated his title appropriately.

Ok, so we have some covert weapons, but it's still under the camo netting! :cool:

Best,

RiE

The BIS booth shall be like no other by the looks of it. :D

The BIS booth shall be like no other by the looks of it. :D

Which is damn cool in my eyes!

Watching the conferences, daydreaming about BI taking to the stage.

Next year, next year. It´s gonna be even more amazing than this. This is just the humble prelude to a show that is going to shake the world, when the time comes for Arma 3.

Not that my expectations are high or anything... :P

This is just the humble prelude to a show that is going to shake the world, when the time comes for Arma 3.

I think I speak for everyone at both BIS and the wider community when I say people are most looking forward to Take On Helicopters, AKA "project awesome". :yay:

I mean, c'mon guys, A3 can't even promise that fires will be extinguished in the rain, which is basically game breaking, right? :p

Best,

RiE

Edited by RoyaltyinExile
Not flippant enough. :)

Watching the conferences, daydreaming about BI taking to the stage.

Next year, next year. It´s gonna be even more amazing than this. This is just the humble prelude to a show that is going to shake the world, when the time comes for Arma 3.

Not that my expectations are high or anything... :P

I don't know if I want Bohemia going all "mainstream" on us with huge stage shows an' stuff.

I mean, c'mon guys, A3 can't even promise that fires will be extinguished in the rain, which is basically game breaking, right? :p

:D Nice one! :D

Damn.. That booth sure has been pimped up since the last time BI was at E3. Dig it :w:

Haven't been able to track down any BI footage (besides the booth) anywheres... Wonder why the secrecy and bcd policy? Isn't this a marketing event :D

If you keep implementing awesome features like that we will all be very angry if you dont port them over to ArmA3 in the year between this and ArmA3. Imagine all the whiny topics... ;)

:( My only reason for trying to go to E3 this year was to see arma 3....

:D Please BIS just give us something.... :619:

My only reason for trying to go to E3 this year was to see arma 3....

Well, Arma 3 is private, and of course, we have a busy schedule of press briefings. Also, lets not forget how awesome TKOH will be; and, to a lesser extent, carrier command! :p

...but, sure, if you come up and mention that you're a community member, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Obviously, only after we've vetted your account to ensure that youve only ever posted positive things :evil:

Lord Buchta also accepts all kinds of bribes; usually they're of the brewed variety. :cheers:

Best,

RiE

To BI Devs, can we expect new screenshots/trailer when E3 begins today?

Or is BIS @ E3 trying to market TOH & CC more?

Thanks.

To BI Devs, can we expect new screenshots/trailer when E3 begins today?

Or is BIS @ E3 trying to market TOH & CC more?

Thanks.

Whhhy, It's all about Take On, of course! ;)

Best,

RiE

Whhhy, It's all about Take On, of course! ;)

Best,

RiE

Only arma can make me giddy just by looking at a picture like that :yay: Also just waiting until people start picking apart that what's going on on that screen :D

yeah i man it has a flying whale!

how could you top that?!

AMAZING! ;)

is that a Bowl of Petunias next to the whale? So long and thanks for all the fish.

Well, Arma 3 is private, and of course, we have a busy schedule of press briefings. Also, lets not forget how awesome TKOH will be; and, to a lesser extent, carrier command! :p

...but, sure, if you come up and mention that you're a community member, we'll try our best to accommodate you. Obviously, only after we've vetted your account to ensure that youve only ever posted positive things :evil:

Lord Buchta also accepts all kinds of bribes; usually they're of the brewed variety. :cheers:

Best,

RiE

Really, I am still expecing Carrier Command to be quite awesome, honestly looking forward to it more than Take On Helicopters. But I don't think I can satiate my need for ArmA 3 info until I have my hands on it, luckily I have learned patience in my years of dedicated BIS following!

These E3 pics sure a lot better than them "i r serious" pics from 13 hrs ago.

gimmie more :)