Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

according to armed assault info page the coordinates with china and Iran was the main point for theme.

But this sounds so ahhhh don't know like Codmasters.

Marines move to takistan shoot takistanis, china don't like it and starts war with NATO in takistan?

sounds like red river.

but maybe the Greek hack was only maskirofka for something else.

I am confused.

-.-

Hi Guys...my thoughts

Thanatos (greek lenguage) = Death!

Picture with statue:

Hephaestus = Greek god of fire, engineering, technology and metallurgy

Picture with snake:

name of this "snake" = Anguis Cephallonica / Name of discoverer Werner

File with text:

anthemis werneri

Werner??? Von Braun??

Maybe has something to do

Sry for my bad english ;-)

Your English is fine, and you got some neat thoughts there! Although von Braun's name was Wernher, not Werner, at least in German it makes quite a difference.

The map looks a bit like a WW2 map, but there are no other references. There must be a relation to the original ArmA2 campaign and the documents Spukajew blew up, that's the place where the map was found in RL. Also UTES looks quite mediterian to me

I am excited but also exhausted on this ARG. The time between the hacks takes to long to get me

in and no significant info is released. All in all I am just waitin' for an announcement. The ARG takes

five days now and theres still no real evidence for anything. This is also the reason why the number

of viewers got down to the high 200.

This is also the reason why the number

of viewers got down to the high 200.

You have a good point, although i still read it i backed up on it, it is a nice way to bring something to the puplic BIS community but on the other hand it is not something that can take to long or people will lose interest.

kind regards

Here is my own delirium :

As you know Arma3 is code name for a plant growing in Mojave desert :cool:

And as you also know it's the place for US Black Projects ... not speaking about the UFOs ... so you can get the conclusions yourselves :D

More seriously some hints and clues are pointing toward a reverse "Shrink the Gap" strategy. All US global strategy is about shrinking the Gap, but this strategy is based on the fact that the Core is stable and is including Russia, India and China as well.

But try to imagine an alternative where one Core actor -China- is attracted by the idea of expanding the Gap and is using Middle-East theater to weaken the Core ...in an anti-crusaders Crusade.

Edited by Old Bear

Iranian is near of Israël, but the game turn arround of the hunt of the last Nazie or somthing like ...

Keep close of the western Europe and Island ! not *China

I seriously doubt they will put out ArmA 3 only two years after ArmA2, this isn't call of duty you know.. Call of duty 17: Some op and/or warfare...

they released arma 2 only 3 years after arma 1, besides if they announce arma 3 at E3 it'll be at least 2 years till release so arma 2 will be around 5 years old by then.

they released arma 2 only 3 years after arma 1, besides if they announce arma 3 at E3 it'll be at least 2 years till release so arma 2 will be around 5 years old by then.

Arma 1:

Release date(s)

CZ November 10, 2006

UK February 16, 2007

EU February 23, 2007

AUS March 8, 2007

NA May 4, 2007

Arma 2:

Release date(s)

CZ June 17, 2009

EU June 19, 2009

Steam June 26, 2009

NA July 7, 2009

AUS July 20, 2009

I actually didn't realise how close the actual release dates were between the 2 games...

It doesn't matter all that much how close the release dates are between a game, what matters is what the next game brings to the table, how has it evolved, what more does it contribute, between call of duty's there hasn't been a whole lot...Arma on the other hand..

From Arma1 we saw graphic improvements, leaning, UH-60 with TWO miniguns, wheeled vehicles with weapons, basic destruction, 3D water, 3D weapon sights, jogging with shoulder mounted weaponry, new flight model, ballistics, better physics (none of them running fast then crouching and clipping through something or walking into a house and getting stuck in a couch or table), and more.

Arma2 was an improvement on movement, brought in hand signals, high command, improved graphics, a 'sort' of FLIR system, wheeled artillery, medical system, modules, carrying/dragging wounded, armory, reload on the move, VBS2 tracers, UAV in some cases more advanced destruction and more.

Operation Arrowhead brought in vbs2 FLIR, backpacks, lasers, flashlights, more graphic improvements (light being able to use NVG's effectively at night without HDR ravaging your eyes), the ability to disassemble and re-assemble weapon mounts such as MG's, enhanced UAV.

This doesn't begin to include the various commands such as attachto, the ability to animate multiple parts of the same object, more bulldozer commands as well as ingame commands to do with all aspects of the game itself.

Edited by NodUnit

Oh mate I agree totally, I was just trying to highlight the time between releases, thats all.

I would rather bis not release anything if its not ready. Lets hope the next release doesn't come with so many "annoyances" shall we say! :p

It would be nice to see your faces when the secret is revelead and it's not Arma3.

...and equally nice to see yours if it is.

It would be nice to see your faces when the secret is revelead and it's not Arma3.
...and equally nice to see yours if it is.
Do you want to bet? (The loser will buy this revealed title to the winner)

It's me who's right. No it's me. No it's me. No it's me. No it's me. No it's me.

It's me who's right. No it's me. No it's me. No it's me. No it's me. No it's me.

You're wrong.

"Yeah sure, I wanna bet... What do you wanna bet?"

back to the arma info thing with the map

Latitude 33, Longitude 55

leads to Iran, to "Dar-e Anjir Wildlife Refuge"

if you switch to Latitude 55, Longitude 33

you will get send to Russia west part near the small town of petrovo not far from Smolensk.

Latitude 35.1, Longitude 85.5

leads somewhere to china looks like mountains

if you switch to Latitude 85.5 Longitude 35.1

you land in the arctic ocean

so what you think?

I made no claim in my statement. I said it simply because I think it is not nice for you to ridicule another for hoping it is Arma3. I don't pretend to know the future, that is fodder for fools.

Here is my own delirium :

As you know Arma3 is code name for a plant growing in Mojave desert :cool:

not just your own... or you followed something other than the only link there is for the exact phrase "arma3" in wikipedia. It was so far stretched that I did not bother.

... AR-MA-3, vegetation, proper projects, T_D.

CODE name CODE name... it is just the abbreviation > Arenaria macradenia, S. Watson

and everybody knows Mr. Watson is number 3!

Edited by gammadust

I'm sorry I can't recognize who of you is sarcastic in response to my (betting) post.

So seriously: who accepts the chalenge? First come first served. -English version of this whatever.

"Yeah sure, I wanna bet... What do you wanna bet?"

Uh, I dunno. How about, if it is ArmA 3, you give me your digital watch. It isn't ArmA 3, I'll give you my Mini Lunchman.

Edited by Max Power