Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

forgot to pay electric bill so no alarm clock ....:j:

-or likes to watch....first our heads bashing against the wall with the clues, now our heads bashing against the wal in anticipation

Perhaps this time it really is the meta-hack... :p

Wasn't there a server in multiplayer browser for ArmA, or Arm2, before it was released, because developers were testing it? Maybe look in-game for suspicious servers.

The lack of AAN updates is also puzzling. Did we miss a vital clue, and they don't want to post the next news update as it will give it away?

Edited by Freeborne

So far the hacks haven't seemed to build upon each other, but there does exist the possibility that one of the last hacks had a hidden clue that lead to a website which is now the target.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

We are looking into it, gathering more intel ...

you can check my twitter btw. www.twitter.com/FoltynD

^^ From right at the beginning.

Is anything new on there? I can't see Twitter right now.

Just an idea.

Nothing that I see except there is this as one of the twitter posts....

FoltynD David Foltyn

@

@Badass_John we asked some friends at Langley to look into it ;)

May confirm those CIA references or whatever it was from earlier.

Thx4 #SGU @DavidBlue @PeterKelamis @MingNa @BrianJacobSmith @AlainaHuffman @LouDPhillips @SpenceJen @Julia_Benson @DopudMike @JbowyerChapman

10 May via web

the last tweet about SGU Vancouver Canada XD

I think so no ;)

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

i found flirk account for p8h8 :

p8h8 - only a picture name XD

and a twitter compte

http://twitter.com/#!/p8h8

of Peter HOFFMANN

Edited by darkiron

the last tweet about SGU Vancouver Canada XD

I think so no ;)

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

i found flirk account for p8h8 :

p8h8

Account is from aqasna, picture name is p8h8 but the other pics have similar name scheme (p8h9, p8h7) so it's close to safe to say it's nothing related.

:EDITH:

and according to this p8h8 uses a GeForce 8800GT, or what? FPDR

Edited by [FRL]Myke

Haven't real hackers got some web site, where P8H8 should show off?

This is not intelligent idea, then BI could wait for real hack :D

p8h8.info but the website has been replaced by blank page since that hack was solved

Either it's over or we are missing an important clue. Maybe someone screwed up somewhere?

Myke;1919899']My bet is on that the ARG is over and we get a announcement today.

That would be nice. I think the community is worn out from a week long of clues :P

Well, if we would have missed something, UnuldorCZ would probably have already pointed towards the direction. ;)

@UnuldorCZ

just kidding mate, don't take it serious, would you?

I need a f***

Sorry wrong train of thought...

What I meant was:

I need a HACK!!!

hey guys made a long post last night which took 12 hrs to pop up (page 395), and got buried. could explain a few things.

Edited by GreyMatter

Anybody tried to run Arma2 with the latest beta after 6AM?

Why?

Have you? I am at work so cant unfortunately. :(

hey guys made a long post last night which too 12 hrs to pop up (page 395), and got buried. could explain a few things.

It seems to that page numeration depends on the browser you use (or browser's content width). On FF I see "only" 138 pages there, on chrome 412. So you should give post number.

@dale0404: I'm also at work, but this is another place where the hack could occur

I'm getting anxious... what is it...?

I'm assuming now that maybe the hacking has ceased? And we're just waiting on an announcement by BIS?

It seems to that page numeration depends on the browser you use (or browser's content width). On FF I see "only" 138 pages there, on chrome 412. So you should give post number.

Dude, the guy only has two posts... one of which was the one you just answered. :rolleyes:

Search function FTW:

started thinking that an russian assault might be possible from the middle east which could explain the map. so i googled russian invasion of europe and found this:

http://ww-iii.tripod.com/sequence.htm

to quote the summary

"Here are the sequence of the events leading to the Third World War and taking place during the war, based on the quatrains of Nostradamus and similar prophecies of other people."

i havent read the whole thing but using keyword serches i found some interesting points

1. "It appears that a certain leader, probably from Russia, Central Asia or China will come to conquer France. Is this the Man from the East in II.29 ? It seems that Russia and China will ally with the Islamic forces in World War III. In fact such a large scale attack on Europe is possible when the might of a country like China or Russia is behind the Eastern Alliance.

[iI.29] The man from the East will come out of his seat and will cross the Apennines to see France. He will cross through the sky, the seas and the snows and he will strike everyone with his rod.

Continuation of the description of the man from the East who will come to France with his great army. The 'Rod' described in this quatrain as well as in V.54 is some kind of new devastating weapon usind in WW-III."

2.http://ww-iii.tripod.com/sequence.htm#527 (titled Iran attacks Greece)

"[V.27] With fire and weapons, not far from the Black Sea, he will come from Persia to occupy Trebizond. Pharos and Mytilene tremble, the Sun is bright, the Adriatic sea covered with Arab blood.

A notable Iranian commander will come to fight in the Adriatic along with the Arabs. There will be losses in the eastern side too."

Greece is one side of the gateway to the Adriatic Sea.

3. There is a pic on the right hand side of the page (http://ww-iii.tripod.com/images/russattack.jpg). the red arrow w/ green outline i believe to be the Persian forces. look some-what familliar?? :http://aan-online.com/a.jpg

People were skeptical about MKULTRA, a science-based, historically significant project because mind control was too 'out there'. Instead, we look for answers in Nostradamus >_<

People were skeptical about MKULTRA, a science-based, historically significant project because mind control was too 'out there'. Instead, we look for answers in Nostradamus >_<

well the map found in CZ did say "reliability disputable"