Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

ArmA 2 site hacked

timeseeker.exe looks as a infected file

Whhhyyyyy do i have to be in France right now!?!?

i would love to solve this on my own

whyyyy nnoooow????

i want to touch and dont watch

me sad :( FPDR

So timeborer produced the images of miller.

They did say 'we did it, and you can too'. Perhaps we have a date with Timeborer to tunnel through time to collect information at some point.

edit: Avast! finds nothing wrong with Seeker.

timeseeker.exe looks as a infected file

Must be a false pos, mine is fine

unfortunately except timeseeker there is no directory list for the other directories.

Continuing on from what I found...

The second conference, in 1907, was generally a failure, with few major decisions. However, the meeting of major powers did prefigure later 20th-century attempts at international cooperation.

The second conference was called at the suggestion of Pres. Theodore Roosevelt in 1904, but postponed because of the war between Russia and Japan. The Second Peace Conference was held from June 15 to October 18, 1907, to expand upon the original Hague Convention, modifying some parts and adding others, with an increased focus on naval warfare. The British tried to secure limitation of armaments, but were defeated by the other powers, led by Germany, which feared a British attempt to stop the growth of the German fleet. Germany also rejected proposals for compulsory arbitration. However, the conference did enlarge the machinery for voluntary arbitration, and established conventions regulating the collection of debts, rules of war, and the rights and obligations of neutrals.

So timeborer produced the images of miller.

They did say 'we did it, and you can too'. Perhaps we have a date with Timeborer to tunnel through time to collect information at some point.

edit: Avast! finds nothing wrong with Seeker.

How did you get TimeBorer?

So what was this Queen's Gambit published thing? My Seeker isn't finding anything like that.

edit: I didn't get timeborer. I'm speculating.

Program is just counting forward....starts in OCT...Now in NOV.. will leave it running ...

How did you get TimeBorer?

I'm assuming he didn't, but the miller image contained a reference to a "GIBS3000 TimeBorer" in its meta data.

So what was this Queen's Gambit published thing? My Seeker isn't finding anything like that.

edit: I didn't get timeborer. I'm speculating.

Go back and read my posts....you'll find out about the 18OCT07 date....

I looked for major events in early 1908 that are related to persia, came up with a few, just have to wait the timer out now

My seeker is now in January 08. Nothing so far. Prolly have to wait 'til 1914... :rolleyes:

March 08 here. Will leave it running over night. Might take a different route and just open up the hood and take a look for myself.

My seeker is now in January 08. Nothing so far. Prolly have to wait 'til 1914... :rolleyes:

my on MAR08, nothin

))im the slowest of 3 marches)

I change system date to year 2099 and have 18oct07.

I change system date to year 2099 and have 18oct07.

I don't think the program cares about the actual date.

Go back and read my posts....you'll find out about the 18OCT07 date....

You didn't write about Queen's Gambit, bud. I know all I need to know about the date. I was wondering if Queen's Gambit came up in Seeker or what, because I've only got the read out from 1907. Thanks tho.

You didn't write about Queen's Gambit, bud. I know all I need to know about the date. I was wondering if Queen's Gambit came up in Seeker or what, because I've only got the read out from 1907. Thanks tho.

1907? How you come to the conclusion it is 19xx and not 20xx?

Myke;1920116']1907? How you come to the conclusion it is 19xx and not 20xx?

Because of the Hague convention.

Second hague convention, 10 rules of war established.

AFAIK, BIS is indeed developing a DLC or an Expasion related PLA since last year. And as Derdoe's finding,the "Latitude 35.1, Longitude 85.5 (from P8H8) leads to center of China", some place in Tibet.

Because it says, Ten rules of War established and no such event occured on that exact date in 2007