Sign in to follow this  
pwnage_51

Bin Laden Is Dead

any of whom are wealthy, law-abiding citizens and subjects of the Saudi King.

:yawn: :D

Saudi Arabia is own by two families. The Sauds and the Bin Ladens. They are not "subjects", they are the same. :rolleyes:

Look at the official FBI website, Bin Laden is not even wanted for 9/11. There is no link between 9/11 and Bin Laden! And FBI officiers that wouldnt back off these things get fired!

Edited by Dosenmais

:yawn: :D

Look at the official FBI website, Bin Laden is not even wanted for 9/11. There is no link between 9/11 and Bin Laden! And FBI officiers that wouldnt back off these things get fired!

There is no need to have him wanted for 9/11 as we could already have put him to death for the embassy bombings. Charging him with 9/11 would just create unnecessary paperwork.

You really think they'd overlook that detail?

There is no need to have him wanted for 9/11 as we could already have put him to death for the embassy bombings. Charging him with 9/11 would just create unnecessary paperwork.

:D don't make me laughting again pal.

Do you really thinking what you trying to tell me? :cool:

Yeah, shooting him in the head and than dispose the body in the sea. Sounds like a Mafia Story.

Come on guys. Hes dead for at least 10 years. Steve Pieczenik reported that 2001 and Benazir Bhutto also reported that 2007 before she was murderd by Al-Ciada. This man was seriously ill, he needed a dialysis every three days. You can't make such things in a cave in afghanistan. He couldn't even survive "his escape from tora bora", where he was surrounded by Delta force and marines, but in a magical way he could escape.

That's really weak. People are prosecution, charged, and arrested, then serve multiple life sentences all of the time. He was wanted in connection with that bombing, he was not tried and convicted for it. They would have charged him with everything they could have.

And I love that 3d model of the 'Silent Hawk'. Maybe that's what it looks like, maybe not, but I find it too funny that the only real differences between it and a UH-60 on the 3d model are the parts that were photographed on the ground- and they even missed the tail cone.

Edited by Max Power

guys, watch the alex jones show on youtube, particularly when he is speaking with Dr. Steve peczechki ( last name forget how its spelled) this individual is known in the Tom Clancy world as "Jack Ryan" as Tom Clancy based that character on him. Even he says 9/11 was an Inside job psyop to thrust us into an illegitimate war on terror. He has served under several US administrations, including Bush senior... He has helped Bush junior with re-election campaign... Which he regrets doing so. He says Obama is not smart as most people think, he says that many questions about Obama remain. His opinion is that a second american revolution is needed... He says that on 9/11 Air force generals allowed the attacks to take place. He has names and will only give it to a federal grand jury and he is willing to testify.

I was always wondering why the US air defense was such shit on that particular day? Why CAP corridor was over the Atlantic Ocean when it needed to be over the areas that were targets.

He also goes on to say that Osama Bin Laden died from natuaral causes because of a disease he had, and CIA doctor examined him in Dubai. This disease that Bin Laden had causes total renal failure which means he would need to be on constant dialysis. So the idea of using this "boogyman" type character who is already dead who for 10 years is not found just simply disgusts him. He says that the american government and media and corporations are lying to the american people and the lies are becoming unraveled.

He says their downfall will be all the lies they spread will unravel when checked against each other... Every day it is a different "official story"

I don't even bother watching TV anymore with all the crap and lies on there, I just browse the net now. The internet is where true freedom is. They realize that and they want to lay siege to it.

Yeah, and Matthias Rust, a German youth, flew a cessna 172 from Hamburg to Helsinki and then through Soviet territory to Moscow in broad daylight. This act penetrated some of the densest air defences in the world, and enabled Gorbachev to get rid of the bulk of the soviet hardliner brass that was standing in the way of his perestroika reforms. This youth flew through Soviet air defences and was one of the contributing factors in the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Conspiracy?

We've heard all of this 'inside job' stuff before. It was going on the same month as the 9/11 attacks. I was volunteering for a student newspaper where the editor was beating off conspiracy nuts with a stick who all desperately wanted to have their crackpot story published.

With all due respect to 'Jack Ryan' is saying, there is nothing to differentiate him from the other people with similar claims. Lots of very intelligent people who lead their fields have very strange personal beliefs, and some of them are even out spoken.

Edited by Max Power

We are living in modern day Rome during Nero times... Our leaders are incompetent and insane and they are narcissistic sociopaths who are nothing but pathological liars. They could not tell a truth to save their own skins much less guide a country on the right path. They are leading us right into World War 3. Do you think Pakistan will allow such aggression from the USA? No, they will ally with China and others in the region. And Pakistan is no pushover, they have a well trained and experienced military and have nuclear weapons.

We are living in modern day Rome during Nero times... Our leaders are incompetent and insane and they are narcissistic sociopaths who are nothing but pathological liars.

psychopaths, not sociopaths ;)

sociopath is shaped by society

psycho is born like that

but i think this is general prescription to all time , all eras

i think that "almost all rulers are liars" no matter 1930, 1990, 2010, 1750 ,Germany, Poland, USA, Russia , Iran, China, Baya-Bongo

all are "promissing" till you voted, when you voted, you are only need to pay tax

in one song i remember lyrics "niezależne od nikogo prawo oligarchii, kto władzę ma, najpierw o nią się martwi"

- independent(timeless) rule of oligarchy - those who have power, only care to have it(power) longer and more

Yeah, and Matthias Rust, a German youth, flew a cessna 172 from Hamburg to Helsinki and then through Soviet territory to Moscow in broad daylight. This act penetrated some of the densest air defences in the world, and enabled Gorbachev to get rid of the bulk of the soviet hardliner brass that was standing in the way of his perestroika reforms. This youth flew through Soviet air defences and was one of the contributing factors in the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Conspiracy?

Rust has flight an smal Cessna 172 under the radar, not an Boening 747 that differs from the official airway. And yeah, this could be staged for some reason. Maybee because some soviet generals wanted more buget for their air defence. Rust is an fucked-up loser that could never done anything by himself, i don't think he could do that without any help.

@Baz

you got it bro.

guys, watch the alex jones...

*backs out of thread*

Rust has flight an smal Cessna 172 under the radar, not an Boening 747 that differs from the official airway. And yeah, this could be staged for some reason. Maybee because some soviet generals wanted more buget for their air defence. Rust is an fucked-up loser that could never done anything by himself, i don't think he could do that without any help.

@Baz

you got it bro.

He was watched on radar almost the whole way and was intercepted a few times. A series of fortuitous flukes enabled him to carry out his mission.

He is a messed up loser. And he is partially responsible for the downfall of a superpower.

Flukes can combine to enable messed up losers to change the world.

Edited by Max Power

He was watched on radar almost the whole way and was intercepted a few times. A series of fortuitous flukes enabled him to carry out his mission.

He is a messed up loser. And he is partially responsible for the downfall of a superpower.

Pretty cool claim to fame for a "loser" don't you think. ;)

Then he ruined it by stabbing a woman for not wanting to date him. :/ Now apparently he's a 'professional poker player'.

Then he ruined it by stabbing a woman for not wanting to date him. :/ Now apparently he's a 'professional poker player'.

I didnt say he was sane. :p

That's really weak. People are prosecution, charged, and arrested, then serve multiple life sentences all of the time. He was wanted in connection with that bombing, he was not tried and convicted for it. They would have charged him with everything they could have.

That's not the point. Dosenmais is suggesting that they didn't charge him with 9/11, hence he is not responsible, so apparently some guy at the FBI fucked up and EXPOSED THE WHOLE CONSPIRACY.

The FBI is federal, if there was a conspiracy, they'd be in on it and they'd be sure to have Bin Laden wanted for 9/11 as well. I do not know the real reason for why he's not been charged with it, but that's not the point. This is a minor peculiarity, not a "revelation of the government conspiracy".

Alex Jones is correct about some things, but he exaggerates them and bends the truth more than even FOX news. It IS true that Cheney and Rumsfeld were friends with the military-industrial complex, but they were not at the front of some huge conspiracy seeking to strip us of human rights. They were simply paid to make sure certain people get certain contracts. The government DID cause 9/11 but not directly. The attacks, perpetrated by Al Qaeda, were a direct result of America's Middle East policy, which aggravated Bin Laden to the point where he declared all Americans targets in his Holy War.

Iraq was another issue, Bush acted on shitty intelligence passed to him from a dubious source codenamed "Curveball", a defector from Iraq. As it later turned out, Curveball was telling them PRECISELY what they wanted to hear, so they believed him and used his testimonies to make a case against Iraq in the US Congress and the UN. Curveball, however, made everything up.

Edited by RangerPL

The only reason for him not to be charged with responsibility for the 9/11 attacks is that there is insufficient evidence to make such a legal claim. The FBI is a civilian police organization, after all.

The only reason for him not to be charged with responsibility for the 9/11 attacks is that there is insufficient evidence to make such a legal claim. The FBI is a civilian police organization, after all.
But if there was a conspiracy, surely they would have fabricated the evidence or charged him without any?

Anyway, Osama's been wanted since before 9/11.

The military industrial complex which Eisenhower warned us against is to blame for all this mess, and our inept and corrupt civilian leadership. We have a system based on legalized bribery... And you wonder why bankers who caused economic failure are not in jail or under investigation? Why they get 700 billion dollar bailout and bonuses while the american people are suffering and are oblivious to it because of media that will only report on what their shareholders want.

This Bin Laden thing is a giant scam against the american people, its bubble will be burst one day and justice will be done. Many people who were under the false impression that they are serving their country... Their lives have been squandered, and for them to just keep this Osama Bin Laden scam continuing is just disgusting.

And should the TSA come to american streets and want to fondle your junk, in the malls, at the subway, etc, etc... We will not tolerate a pseudo martial law in this land and our leaders will no longer be where they are, we will have our own Tahrir square here. And tell them that we have had enough of their lies and deceit and tell them they are not demigods to us... That we are much smarter than them and can see through all the holes of their deceptions. And that just as our fore fathers had risen against the British Crown and its tyranny we will do the same again to prevent the degradation of our democracy, of our morals and ethics and our constitutional rights. "The road to freedom is paved with the blood of tyrants and patriots."

@RangerPL

I think there might be a communication problem here. You and I are both saying there was no conspiracy, but in a previous post you were accounting for the lack of charges as an aversion to paperwork on the part of the FBI. I guess now that you were being sarcastic? I was arguing on the premise that you were at least semi serious.

In conspiracy theory arguments, sarcasm is very hard to differentiate from cook theories that people actually believe.

@Baz

Keep dreaming. There will be no new revolution. American culture is jingoist by default.

Edited by Max Power

Oooh I like I like...shares many similarities with the commanche so it would make sense, would even have retractable landing gear, may have to have a crack at it just for the hell of it.

@Max: Oh there could be a revolution, just take away the fast food.

Edited by NodUnit

It does look comapache esk. Would be nice that the R&D funding went to something real. Shame that the tail rotor isn't as sexy as the comapaches.

"Stealth" - something amazing unspecific, entertaining and good for pr/marketing. :D