Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

Am i the only one sick of the royal wedding?

Apparently, you're not the only one,

Only just over 14k views. A random video of mine has almost 12k. Not as important as you think you are, Mr.Veitch. :rolleyes:

Edit: Lol, they don't even call the charges he was arrested on anything serious-sounding. They literally arrested him due to "conspiracy to cause a public nuisance." :D

Edited by Zipper5

Only thing im pissed about is the royals banning the Chaser from doing commentary on ABC2 :(

that is the only wedding thing i would wan't to watch

If you get your facts from that fat bastard then you're more deluded than those you're educating. Kindly keep them to yourself :)
Maybe that particular fat bastard has his moments and is questionable in many areas, but, as its history maybe check those facts out further and see the info than the fat bastard?

I always had him down as a big boned fatherless child myself of course.

Yeh that anarchist chap, just the other end of the stupidity scale that is.

for my two cents, I dont give two expletives either.

Only just over 14k views. A random video of mine has almost 12k. Not as important as you think you are, Mr.Veitch. :rolleyes:

Edit: Lol, they don't even call the charges he was arrested on anything serious-sounding. They literally arrested him due to "conspiracy to cause a public nuisance." :D

Video was posted two days ago, 14k views is a solid number for anarchists willing to cause mayhem.

Surveillance cameras are not enough, verichips at birth, containing all biometrics & a personal wallet with cashless account are in order to secure the public space from all destroyers of civilisation. And no, I'm not saying that with sarcasm. :eek:

Interesting documentary by the destroyers of civilisation a.k.a. old world folk still believing in national sovereignty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtsnY4ySMjE

Excellent.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin

Tomorrow, at 10am, as the cameras start rolling....

...I will begin taking a six hour shit.

...I will begin taking a six hour shit.
Uhh...That is going to
I will simply fall asleep after a nightshift till it's over...but girlfriend wil have that strange look for a while...she's talking about her planned wedding dress right now. We have to stop this...I just had my first divorce two years ago. Edited by Beagle

Oi' Blighty should be glued to the telly watching this - your tax money at work here, lads!

Maybe that particular fat bastard has his moments and is questionable in many areas, but, as its history maybe check those facts out further and see the info than the fat bastard?

I always had him down as a big boned fatherless child myself of course.

Yeh that anarchist chap, just the other end of the stupidity scale that is.

Yes I can get verifiable facts from anywhere, I just don't like it filtered through a shit machine and have it presented as though I should be outraged by it. German ancestry? Big F'n deal, how many yanks have German ancestry and call themselves German? I'm supposed to be angry because their name isn't Cor Blimey Smith and they don't kick their heels in Cockney dance routines? That guy looks for reasons to hate, and he's a cunt. No offence to fat cunts, but if I'm choosing a cultural mouthpiece, I'm not choosing him. :)

In answer to the OP

I was happy with it not being in any part of my life until you posted it here...

i'm hoping for a streaker ;)

If only i was in london... XD

Apparently, you're not the only one,

That man is in desperate need of a real hobby.

heheh nice topic

mainstream has it's "rights"

people love yellow press

people love shit

thats why you must listen to it on and on and on and on on every channel

we have such situations in many branches

for example in my country some time ago there were only pop-music radios

no matter how you turn scale - you heard only disco

there were 2-3 stations also playing rock-metal auditions in night, but they were liquidated by stations to play pop

mainstream, usual not educated people love such ceremonies for unknown reason (why i should care about any wedding that is not mine or my friend's ? or wedding in which i would earn money making photos ? )

but people here tell stop watching tv - it is truth, +1

tv is brain wash and time thief

internet has more different and objective and independent informations

internet has more branches of music

tv make people stupid bu pumping in their brains shit sit-coms, romantic-comedies, hate and propaganda boiled by politicians and nwo, stupid shows "how do they dancing, look how they singing, my brother sleep with fat girl, my mother is gay , he is 40 and he eat frogs shows"

throw tv out of your window ;)

Edited by vilas

i'm hoping for a streaker
Going by the new twitchy police you would probably get an MP5 round in your face. I agree, I have never had a TV since I moved to a new place and that's 7 years now. As it was once quoted, "Tell-a-lie-vision".

Guess what i found out. A common ancestor from william and kate is Sir Thomas Leighton. The establishment always intermarry, keep it in the family.

Sir Thomas Leighton (c.1530–1610) was the Governor of Guernsey and Jersey from 1570 to 1609.

Yes, let's all go back ~500 years to prove that this marriage is intermarriage. :rolleyes:

Guess what i found out. A common ancestor from william and kate is Sir Thomas Leighton. The establishment always intermarry, keep it in the family.

Now i come to think you have just wild fantasies now :D

Yes, let's all go back ~500 years to prove that this marriage is intermarriage. :rolleyes:

They keep it in the Family. Does not matter if you go back 500 or 600 or 700 years. These People think in the unit of generations.

Aristocratics always intermarry. Queen Victoria was called the Mother of Europe because their Bastards sit on nearly every throne in europe, and they intermarried again!

If your family and that of your girlfriend/wife have lived in the same area for 200-300 years, it's more than likely that you're related/share a common ancestor as well ;)

If we go back far enough, most of the people on this forum will be related to each other via the first humans that immigrated to Europe from Africa. Us bunch of inbreeds :j:

If your family and that of your girlfriend/wife have lived in the same area for 200-300 years, it's more than likely that you're related/share a common ancestor as well ;)

If we go back far enough, most of the people on this forum will be related to each other via the first humans that immigrated to Europe from Africa. Us bunch of inbreeds :j:

Hi brother long time no see huh :rolleyes: sorry could not help it :D Inbreeds :cool:

If we go back far enough, most of the people on this forum will be related to each other via the first humans that immigrated to Europe from Africa.

I live in a small remotre province town deep in the german forrests. My family tree goes back into 17. Century whenthe family took over the manor from a broke "Reichsritter" the four weathiest ground possession famillies of that town always inteermarried, basically there are only four manor familiy trees in the town that survived till today...so...and we were all just "farmers"...so you can see...thats not solely a royalty tradition in europe...intermarriage occured in all society classes...in case of my nonaristocratic but manor possesing ancestors marriage was often done to extend the landholding to that point they held more then the aristocratic families anround...until when the "Ritter" title given by the landgrave came along with a hughe sum of "bribe". Edited by Beagle

No... I don't think that Lady Gaga is invited... Is she?

No but Mr Bean was...:yay: