Sign in to follow this  
ArmAriffic

Am i the only one sick of the royal wedding?

Grow up.

Can't believe that so many people in the age of adults acting like children.

The english royals are german royals. They are nazi supporters. They are criminals. They own big business and robbing the taxpayer. They push eco-facism. They overthrone other Governments like this one in Iran 1953. They still hold their colonies under royal dictatorship. They make big insider deals what is illegal. They are still formal Leader of the State and the Military. They don't give a fuck about stupid peasants, waving flags and think they are part of something special.

Sorry that i can't laugh about this.

At least i forgett.:

Randy Andy(Battenberg, also german) made deals with Saif al-Islam al-Gaddafi. And now the stupid peasant canon fodder can risk his life to kill other poor peasants.

notsureifsrs.gif

You wanna act like stupid peasants? Fine.

But these are the reasons iam got sick about this ritual wedding circus.

Let these people fuck your kind, but they don't wind me with this circus.

Lord Guthrie, who as chief of the defence staff briefed the newly-elected Tony Blair on the system in 1997,

says the ultimate fail-safe is the fact that the head of the armed services is not the prime minister, but the Queen.

BBC .: Whose hand is on the button?

Edited by Dosenmais

You wanna act like stupid peasants? Fine.

But these are the reasons iam got sick about this ritual wedding circus.

Let these people fuck your kind, but they don't wind me with this circus.

BBC .: Whose hand is on the button?

At least stupid peasants can use proper spelling and punctuation ;)

At least stupid peasants can use proper spelling and punctuation ;)

I speak three languages. How many do you speak? And can you write all of them without mistakes?

And my spelling shouldn't be the point in this case.

Do you talk bollocks in all three?

/ignore list/

Do you talk bollocks in all three?

/ignore list/

Yeah, like a 15 year old facebook user. :rolleyes:

Make a stupid joke and than put the earplugs back in.

See how irrational people can act? "Keep Calm and Carry On" is a slogan that was prevalent by the english Gov. during the secound world war, in the event of an german invasion. xD

England was invaded decades ago.

Edited by Dosenmais

lrn2constitutionalmonarchy FPDR

"Hey the queen has still formal power" "hey the queen can suspend the canadian parlament"

Peasant : "Oaah, stop talking crazy, just wave your flage and celebrate our masters and owners."

"Hey the queen has still formal power" "hey the queen can suspend the canadian parlament"

Peasant : "Oaah, stop talking crazy, just wave your flage and celebrate our masters and owners."

Stupid peasant reporting in.

Stalin-U-MAD-BRO.jpg?1298318951

Not everyone is interested in anarchy, unlike conspiracy theorists such as yourself.

Dosenmais, I strongly suggest you stop being so paranoid. Surely it's not a healthy way to live. Why would you, out of 6 billion people on this globe, be the next person to be "murderd by german aristocrates on the top of both sides" as you put it?

Besides, the Royal Wedding has now passed and rather than this thread going completely in the direction of a discussion for and against conspiracies surrounding it, it no longer needs to remain open.

Thread locked.

Edited by Zipper5