Sign in to follow this  
nes4day

F-22A Raptor

Are the weapon bays animated (or gonna be)?

Yes they are animated already.

Are the weapon bays animated (or gonna be)?

They are and you can open them (all at once) when on the ground to see what's loaded (from outside).

Myke;1851423']They are and you can open them (all at once) when on the ground to see what's loaded (from outside).

I have a question maby you will reedit the DKKM RAH-66 Commanche??? I want the script than AI will close baydoors??? Ðt your discretion please add other fixes and features???? Only if you can do it???

RaiBow, is that directed at me or Myke?

For both) Only if you can do or want it ??? You reconvert beautifull bird) Now if you can reconvert ARMA-2 DKKM RAH-66 Commanche

The DKMM RAH-66 has already been converted for ArmA 2. There is an addon request thread for this purpose, you know.

Edited by Max Power

What Max said

Edited by nes4day

Hey nes4day, thanks for your great work on the F22 project. Just wondering when the update will be ready, i cant wait :)

Keep up the great work!

@Flectch, the update release is most likely tomorrow by no later then 9:30PM Australian Eastern Time (+10 Brisbane).

I'm just doing some fine tuning, trying to make sure that the speed and handling factors are properly addressed

Edited by nes4day

DKMM RAH-66 has already been converted

I think he was asking about the weapon bays…since the F-22 is going to have animated weapon bays. He was asking if they would have a look at the DKMM RAH-66's weapon bays…because they seem to be bugged and won't stay shut. AI keeps opening them…you close them, he just opens them up again.

How come you don't see all the kewl technology we developed anymore? It sucks that all these projects get canceled by the military…or senate for budget reasons.

Edited by kage74

It would suck worse for you if you ended up with the economy of Africa for keeping them... Anyway those are comments for another section... This is about the F-22 raptor mod huys stay on topic

That isn't the real reason, but yeah not the place for such discussion.

Any chance we could see some more load-outs for the F-22A? Different JDAMs for example?

I think he was asking about the weapon bays…since the F-22 is going to have animated weapon bays. He was asking if they would have a look at the DKMM RAH-66's weapon bays…because they seem to be bugged and won't stay shut. AI keeps opening them…you close them, he just opens them up again.

How come you don't see all the kewl technology we developed anymore? It sucks that all these projects get canceled by the military…or senate for budget reasons.

Yes) This is what i want))):yay::bounce3: The only pity is that the U.S. Army to close the project of these helicopters, but he will forever remain in my memory as the most unique and exotic stealth helicopter(((( :(

But the first time I saw this helicopter in the game C & C Renegade - its using heroin antagonist - Sakura :rolleyes:

Any chance we could see some more load-outs for the F-22A? Different JDAMs for example?

[GLT] Myke and nes4day have been working hard to incorporate that in the next update.

V0.2.5 is out

Link: File Front Mirror

Required Addons

GLT Missilebox v3.2

Community Based Addons

Note: This addon requires Operation Arrowhead

New screenshots at the first post

Enjoy

Changelog

V0.2.5

- [improved] HUD replaced with newer set-up

- [added] leaning for pilot (only in 1st person), for evaluation purposes

- [fixed] canopy function did not work inside the cockpit

- [tweaked] Max Speed increased from 1200 to 1500, for evaluation purposes

V0.2.2 - V0.2.4

- [tweak] handling and performence changes

V0.2.1

-[added] GBU-39 Variant

-[Removed] leaning for pilot (only in 1st person)

V0.2 ([GLT]Myke's Edit)

- [added] Afterburner script

- [changed] replaced weapons by Missilebox variants

- [improved] Models section count reduced for better performance

- [improved] lowest resolution LOD replaced

- [improved] flight handling now fits better for a air superiority fighter

- [improved] rvmats changed to ArmA 2 super shader

- [tweak] basic TI map added so it wont glow white (appropriate TI maps have still to be done)

- [added] leaning for pilot (only in 1st person)

- [added] GPS/INS guidance system

- [added] config prepared for the upcoming GBU-39 variant

Thanks for the update!

When you pop flares the right main weapon bay opens, the afterburner isn't working, the lean feature is still present, and the speed is still too slow. But the new effects are great, the cockpit looks a lot better, the bombs are great, the new open weapon bays function and the open canopy function are great, and the manoeuvrability is exceptionally improved.

Definately a major improvement from 0.1 beta, thanks for all your hard work nes4day and [GLT] Myke!

Edited by Fletch94

Note: the afterburner seems to have issues, please report all errors so I can make the appropriate adjustments

Also you need to be at full throttle LEFT Shift + Q to bring up the afterburner function.

P.S I would like some feedback about the leaning function

Edited by nes4day