Sign in to follow this  
msy

If there will be a free DLC for Christmas gift?

Just like EW for a gift.:yay:

Btw, although PMC has come out, I think there should be a very important function for private military that is modifiable equipment for weapons or clothes. I think for thouse non-regular army, weapons and equipments were not forced to be uniform, men can assemble weapons as they like. Besides, this function has been introduced to many shooting games such as crysis\COD\rainbow six\STALKER etc. and at least one third mod group has released their Weapon Assemble MOD beta version, so I think there would be no engine restriction for ARMA2 to have the function.

If BIS can official realise this function in the future that will be better.

Oh come on, be serious :)

You will get OFP Missions and Islands from CWR2.

I'd like to see one new unit like we got last year, but I have no clue what it would be. Also ArmA 2's official facebook page had some hinting at Proving Grounds and new lands or something of the sort. Maybe we'll get a new island soon?

It's just more more more...

1) They just released PMC.

2) CWR2 are hard at work doing just that

3) If we're lucky we'll get Christmas trees :yay:

It's just more more more...

1) They just released PMC.

2) CWR2 are hard at work doing just that

3) If we're lucky we'll get Christmas trees :yay:

1. Yes, we had to pay for that, nobody really asked for it right?

2. I'm looking forward to that, but I don't think we'll be seeing a playable release soon

3. Already have a christmas tree in my house :p

1. Yes, we had to pay for that, nobody really asked for it right?

2. I'm looking forward to that, but I don't think we'll be seeing a playable release soon

3. Already have a Christmas tree in my house :p

1) Yah, fair call, but my point was they are still ironing it out so we cant expect them to be all over new free DLC.

2) Well no, its a big project, massive even, so i wouldn't be expecting it anytime soon. But when they do release it, oh it will be grand. Some good minds working on that one :)

3) And I meant like the old days. But I'm sure you knew that ;)

I guess I'm just shocked, well not really, that anyone is expecting a big free project by Christmas. And hey if BIS did it I wouldn't complain but, I wouldn't be holding my breath. They do enough already IMO.

I agreed, but developers are now busy fixing tons of bugs (60000 of them from info)

Hopefully they can have some time to make a gift for us

I agreed, but developers are now busy fixing tons of bugs (60000 of them from info)

Hopefully they can have some time to make a gift for us

Yeh but we can't expect these people, who are giving this work to us for free, to not have a Christmas themselves after the biggest year they've had in a while.

I don't want to sound like a fanboi but man, they have been putting in some serious hours for the us all.

How many developers you know roll like this?

Not many, if any.

I'd rather wished BIS upgraded AA2 content to OA level and some OA content to AA2 level (civies, SOM).

I'd love if the ArmA 2 units/weapons were brought up to OA standards. THAT would be some great Christmas DLC right there.

Edited by BOTA:49

JW Custom deserve a beer

(and btw, yes, A2 stuff update would be damn much appreciated)

how long we got the 3D editor now ingame which we cant use @ all? would be awesome to see that thing finished finally! there is so much content allready, i dont need more atm.

Sorry to say this, but, Santa doesnt exist, it was always your parents

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How about we give them a present this time, like a couple of crates of beer?

Realistically, I just hope we get a patch to fix all the bugs in the PMC DLC. ;)

Sorry to say this, but, Santa doesnt exist, it was always your parents

You lie to me! Don't lie to me! :D

We have at least 3 screenshots of "unkown" maps and units (that last one in the Facebook (or thats just Proving Grounds?), "Summer" Cherno, and that one with the river, CZ or Russian trucks in the other pic and evidences of further Russian units or PLA ones) so, or we are getting somekind of surprise or thats just for the next year´s DLCs.

OFF: BIS or Code are preparing something fo the 10th OFP Anniversary?