Sign in to follow this  
polar bear

Death to cute little bunny rabbits

It drives me nuts that AI drivers will do ANYTHING to avoid running over a cute little bunny rabbit.

Any way to make them prefer road kill?

Not unless rabbits become classified as something other than civilians.

I see AI drive over Civvie all the time...

Civvies aren't as cute as bunnie rabbits. Running them over isn't so bad...

Civvies aren't as cute as bunnie rabbits. Running them over isn't so bad...

How about those girls in mini skirts? :D

How about those girls in mini skirts? :D

Not quite as cute as bunnies, but at least they put out. I heard you can activate the so-called "hot potato" minigame by driving up to them in a specific car, honking three times, then pressing Shift+Minus and entering "FUKMENAO!!!".

It drives me nuts that AI drivers will do ANYTHING to avoid running over a cute little bunny rabbit.

You have been reported to PETA. Expect several naked celebs demonstrating at your house within the next hours.

Saqkjie0q2g

Hey, I do the same and I'm not A.I. I crahed a car in real life for avoiding a rabbit also.

Yeah, the wildlife should run away from vehicles.

Civs should avoid vehicles rather than other way around (which doesn't work too well)... and they should run when you honk ;)

Hey, I do the same and I'm not A.I. I crahed a car in real life for avoiding a rabbit also.

That's pretty damn stupid.

ArmA 2 Tank Owned by Chickens

Also:

SFW.

:cc:

Jesus christ the damn thing exploded

aaaaaaaa

Ahhh, now I know why women are not allowed to drive in BIS games...

Which is not entirely true I'm afraid :( While I was playing Operation Harvest Red for the first time I encountered Valentina in her red Skoda in the Manhattan mission ... it was horrific ... she just came along driving 100 mph, crushing into a poor guy, ejecting and reporting me some stuff. :eek:

Hell, I actively target wildlife, even when on foot. You can't be too careful, they could have explosives strapped to them (and quite often do, if I make the mission).

That's pretty damn stupid.

Nope, i crashed mine trying to avoid ducks. Ducks like to cross roads SO slowly :D

Nope, i crashed mine trying to avoid ducks. Ducks like to cross roads SO slowly :D

Choosing to avoid animals and crash is a bad idea, as far as self preservation goes. I try my best but I don't put enough effort into avoiding them that I'd lose control.

Choosing to avoid animals and crash is a bad idea, as far as self preservation goes. I try my best but I don't put enough effort into avoiding them that I'd lose control.

Well, you don't exactly have time to think about anything. Just a matter of reflex.

Not quite as cute as bunnies, but at least they put out. I heard you can activate the so-called "hot potato" minigame by driving up to them in a specific car, honking three times, then pressing Shift+Minus and entering "FUKMENAO!!!".

hahaha... i smell lawsuit....then BIS would probably made more than the 2 million sales mark by then...

/me thinking..... Arma2 Co-op game will never be the same again.....