miles teg

The Lost Brothers Mod Official Release thread for ArmA2/OA

Thanks for your efforts guys! Much appreciated!

I'v noticed none of the tanks have any recoil, anyway I can fix this myself?.

Nope, MLODs required.

thanks! But textures of M113 APC looks strange :/

Is there any single player missions available? I know there are some Multiplayer missions but Im looking for SP missions.

Well, you can load them up as a LAN MP session and (the one's I tried) the AI are enabled, so you can play SP that way.

Guys, really, thanks a lot.

It means a lot that all of you like our mod. I can try to explain better: trying to announce our work on the brazilian community, we always get a "this looks like shit"...I really dont know what goes on with my brazilian compatriots....

We have much more support from you guys. And we are very thankfull for that!

Now: in the AK47 it would have been nice to get the rigth animation, but we have been working on this update for 9 months, and that was too much. We should have released this earlier, and so we decided not to make you guys wait anymore. But nice observation.

The tanks: we tried (myself) like hell to make the recoil work. No sucess. At least I got the smoke from the barrel working.

Missions: Op. Rain of Fire, Battle for Khafji, COOP73esatings, Uninvited Guests, are some of those that can be playable with AI setting up a lan.

Server: I realised that there is a server running our mod. Dont know if it is for real, or if they are just testing, but it would nice if we played a little bit there. Its name = Total Sickness!!!!!

And to finish, if we have here some guys that have servers, plz host our mod! Thats the best way to support us!!!! Stay in touch for our next release: The Arab-Israeli conflict!!!!!

We would like to thank to: All our partners (credit file on the mod), Bohemia Interactive, Six Updater, United Operations, BR Devils, and our faithfull followers (you guys)!

Cheers,

Andrei - on behalf of The Lost Brothers

Ok thanks for answering about the recoil, no biggie, crap happens right!.

Thanks so much for this mod, I'm really enjoying it.

The T-55 Enigma is like gold too me, been wanting one for a long time. :bounce3:

Edit: just one other question, did you guys also have no luck at enabling muzzle blast effects?. I tried applying: effectsFire = "CannonFire";

To the weapons sections but it just made the cannons non useable.

Edited by TristanYockell

The T-55 Enigma is like gold too me, been wanting one for a long time.

Can you post some screenshots with it?

Can you post some screenshots with it?

Spooky,

you can see the T-55 Enigma on screenshots at the armaholic server. You can also see the tank in action at the videos posted there.

Go to www.armaholic.com, then:

Downloads - Arma II OA - Mods

Search for our mod and you will find them!

See ya!

Guys, really, thanks a lot.

It means a lot that all of you like our mod. I can try to explain better: trying to announce our work on the brazilian community, we always get a "this looks like shit"...I really dont know what goes on with my brazilian compatriots....

We have much more support from you guys. And we are very thankfull for that!

The tanks: we tried (myself) like hell to make the recoil work. No sucess. At least I got the smoke from the barrel working.

Cheers,

Andrei - on behalf of The Lost Brothers

If you would like , i can set up one of your tanks for you and then you can simply follow suit with the rest. if interested PM me.

This mod is outstanding. :bounce3: Really outstanding. Your work on all the older units and vehicles is really good and adds a lot to the game.

Also, you have the M728 CEV and it is a well done model too :D

I would love to add it to my sappers mod. Yes, it is the wrong time frame, but man its the coolest. I will pm as well!

If you would like , i can set up one of your tanks for you and then you can simply follow suit with the rest. if interested PM me.

This would be a huge plus to the mod in my opinion.

Great mod thank you very much :)

One question though, is there any airforce for the american side? I cant find it ?

And to finish, if we have here some guys that have servers, plz host our mod! Thats the best way to support us!!!! Stay in touch for our next release: The Arab-Israeli conflict!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/T9CLP.jpg

:D

One question though, is there any airforce for the american side? I cant find it ?

same here.

I think they didn't create any US aircraft...

nice work guys, i love the variety on the opfor side the most.

Hello Lost Brothers team, first I want to thank you all for an awesome mod, second I have tested it and it works good, with one exception. Iraqi Su 22 fighter and bomber seems to cause problems with the graphic, as in jerky I do not know what is causing it, I've tried all sorts of combos to get those babes fly clean, non has worked. The MiG 29 you do not seem to have the same jerky graphic problem with, and there are small glitches with some of the blufor trucks and stuff. I would have loved to seen BMP-1 for the Iraqis, and the Type YW 534, those vehicles is what I miss most in this mod, along with M113s for the Saudi's and the Qatar, and a airforce for BLUFOR armies. All around a darn cool mod, and I thank you guys for putting down this much work on this mod as you've done. Your T62 and Enigmas were true sexbombs.

Thank you Lost Brothers

anything new about the idf mod we havent heard or seen anything in ages just wondering what happened to the mod

anything new about the idf mod we havent heard or seen anything in ages just wondering what happened to the mod

I was wondering that myself honestly. I've been wanting to get some Merkava tanks in my game for a long time now.

yea we havent played with the idf mod since arma now arma2 came out and arma2 oa came out and soon arma3 and still nothing i wonder hope we can get this mod sooon

i started constructing this map/mission concept based on the israeli gazan encalve type scenario

in anticipation of it :icon_idea:

f1UIyeG8rm0=

hope to have it ready soon