[color="Red"]alive[/color] Project_Reality;
[color="Red"]hint[/color] "not finished yet";

UK_Force [color="Red"]moveInCargo[/color] realitymod.com;

UK_Force;1844510']
[color="Red"]alive[/color] Project_Reality;
[color="Red"]hint[/color] "not finished yet";

UK_Force [color="Red"]moveInCargo[/color] realitymod.com;

Excellent :D

Any chance we get to see some new pictures or possibly a video in the near future? :)

UK_FORCE ..can you provide info if there are new implementations less 'arcade' for

Armors/Aicrafts to be expected?? ^^

Will the features be only for PR units, or can we use e.g. a PR PvP mission and port it to another Island like lingor and replace the units with their own units?

I think there will be ways to achieve that, but it would go against the idea of one mod that takes care of all thats needed to play PR instead of "worrying" if you got the right mods installed...

instead of "worrying" if you got the right mods installed...
I thought that's why we have Six Updater and AddonSync :confused:

:yay:

hehe true like a can :D But in this case PR needs to be distributed trough it aswell... It isnt my worry, but i thought it was one of the aims of this mod..?

Yeah I would like a flight model like in DCS A-10C

Lolololol. I don't think the Arma community could handle a proper flight model... seems to think that planes start up in 5 seconds and then they're good to go. Not to mention that arma models nothing like temperature differences causing different aerodynamic effects.

But yes Sommer, we can dream :).

I think it would go a long way if ACE had "1-click install and auto-update for dummies" that worked, because even the simple YAS/Six updater seem too complicated for too many, but of course someone would have to actually make that.

If you can't figure out how to use YAS, you shouldn't be playing ArmA 2.

You import a pre-made config and click download addons. So hard I guess...

I think it would go a long way if ACE had "1-click install and auto-update for dummies" that worked, because even the simple YAS/Six updater seem too complicated for too many, but of course someone would have to actually make that.

I'm working on it, yet this isn't the place :)

If you can't figure out how to use YAS, you shouldn't be playing ArmA 2.

You import a pre-made config and click download addons. So hard I guess...

TBH, anything that is harder than "download, double-click, follow on-screen instructions" is a failure on part of the developer. (and/or whoever made the installation package)

Hopefully if/when it gets on Desura it'll be even simpler, "hit install, wait a bit, launch", then your game automatically updates from then on out! :yay:

No, we don't need that.

All that will do is promote ignorance among users.

I don't want everything turning consolized where I have no control over anything

No, we don't need that.

All that will do is promote ignorance among users.

I don't want everything turning consolized where I have no control over anything

Just because something is easy to access doesn't mean ignorant players will suddenly flood your community, or the current community will become ignorant.

How is it even possible to make something consolized on the PC? Even the most direct console ports have mods for them...

It will make people ignorant because they will have no idea how to actually install mods, which is a very simple process.

I already have about 10+ people a night attempting to join my Arma 2 server, with only Operation Arrowhead, which clearly says "COMBINED OPERATIONS" in it. It's pretty sad. Some of them try to keep rejoining and do not understand why they can't get in. DERP I OWN ARROWHEAD AND I THINK I'LL PLAY ON CHERNARUS DERP DERP.

It won't make the current community ignorant, but why would the current community require some installer program? I agree the auto-updating feature would be nice, but there's no need and most people don't want an installer.

I think most people would actually want an installer, considering most people end up playing vanilla mostly because of the hassle involved in getting mods up and running and matching the server, even though it's really not that hard at all to do. Even 2 clicks is often too much for people, be it because of ignorance or sheer laziness or lack of will to play it when they can go play other games that require 2 clicks less.

If people are too lazy for 2 clicks, they are playing the wrong game and I don't mind if they go play other games.

The thing is that ArmA 2 is NOT meant for noobs and ignorant people. It's a harder game to play and it requires more intelligent players, even though we seem to get a fair share of noobs.

If people are too lazy for 2 clicks, they are playing the wrong game and I don't mind if they go play other games.

The thing is that ArmA 2 is NOT meant for noobs and ignorant people. It's a harder game to play and it requires more intelligent players, even though we seem to get a fair share of noobs.

You, Sir, reminded me why i do not play on public servers...to avoid meetin people like you. Would you mind to move your fanboy attitude elsewhere? So people could get back on topic.

And to the rest: don't feed the troll.

Fanboy attitude? I'm a troll because I speak the truth?

How about you learn reading comprehension. What you said makes no sense.

So you like doing things the hard way just for the sake of it then? Also, if you are going to tell people to learn reading comprehension, don't forget you should have a question mark at the end of your 3rd sentence - it might make their job easier.

Whoops! I fed the troll! Sorry Myke!

No I shouldn't have a question mark at the end of my third sentence. It was a statement, I'm stating "What you said makes no sense".

If anybody else has a problem with my opinion and feels the need to run their mouth. Please PM me as we're arguing in somebody else's topic.