Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Swedish Forces Pack

Nice work GQ. Downloading now.

on behalf of the entire team, thanks :)

yup, to make use of the flir and backpackfunctions we decided to have OA dependecy.

Looks good so far.

Really liked the AK5 rifle.

Needs a little more "shine" though and there is a issue with the see through magazine. Pic Link

Why would you guys call a 84mm weapon 86? Anyway, I want

if possible.

The wheels on a taxing JAS Gripen rotates the wrong way.

Most of the infantry look really good.

The tank crew guy has some arms issues though where they flicker big small.

Cant put my finger on it, but the CV90 series chassi seems a bit off.

Like the CB (boat) 90, but I think gameplay wise the driver should be standing so its possible to see anything in fps mode. Also, it needs better sounds and maybe some water effects for the crash stop, which is a cool feature.

Well my2cent after a quick look. Keep up the good work.

Why would you guys call a 84mm weapon 86?

Adopted by the armed forces in 1986?

there is a issue with the see through magazine. Pic Link

If I'm not right the magazine is meant to be like that, like the G36 it has see through mags where you can see the rounds:)

Do you notice even in the video, the BANG instead of Swoosh when fire..

LOL

And here are some of the AT4 sounds...

Now these do NOT sound as the do ingame...Whats wrong..

The gamesound should be right......Right??

LOL

And here is that SWOOSHING sound im talking about..

Edited by Andersson[SWEC]

I cant have this and CBA active at the same time for some reason...

GOt it working now :P... But The Saab 105 seems to have shadow errors... (There seem to be random spikes on the shadow.)

yup, to make use of the flir and backpackfunctions we decided to have OA dependecy.

So when will there be one for arma 2?

are they triangles in certain places?

Yeah like long drawn out triangles....

If I'm not right the magazine is meant to be like that, like the G36 it has see through mags where you can see the rounds:)

Youre not.

The issue I am talking about isnt that the magazines are see through. Its that the bottom metal plate over the magazine spring and that some of the bullets protrude out of the actual magazine and the weapons chamber when the magazine is close to empty. You would have seen that if you took the 2 secs to look at the picture before replying.

Adopted by the armed forces in 1986?

It was a rhetorical question. I know thats the reason.

I just think its more confusing than needed, but thx for the replay in any case I guess.

Edited by JojoTheSlayer

Sounds like you guys accidentally downloaded the Low Quality version with Bugs included.

Youre not.

The issue I am talking about isnt that the magazines are see through. Its that the bottom metal plate over the magazine spring and that some of the bullets protrude out of the actual magazine and the weapons chamber when the magazine is close to empty. You would have seen that if you took the 2 secs to look at the picture before replying.

Sorry I did look at the photo just didn't see the protuding rounds:o

Sounds like you guys accidentally downloaded the Low Quality version with Bugs included.

as he said... seems the free low quality version was more popular then the free high quality, bug free version. We didn't expect that.

ArmA 2 version.. maybe maybe, we see what happens, you could try it. 99% of stuff should work just fine, however we don't support it and we don't officially patch the addons to make it work with ArmA2, we got enough on our todo list anyway.

Granq, SFMT, all:

I've just updated the PlannedAssault web based mission generator with 90+ Swedish Armed Forces squads, platoons, sections, ....

This should make it easier to create single-player large battles involving your favourite Swedish units and vehicles.

_a2_swedish_forces_night_op.jpg_a2_swedish_infantry_mounting_a_ptgb6_tksp.jpg

Visit this thread for more info on the mission generator (and corresponding questions).

I've had a good amount of fun testing the addition of the units; notably the CV90 family is impressive, with the Lvkv90 ejecting fountains of empty shells when engaging hostile aircraft.

The Grkpbv 120 mortar system delivers its first rounds where planned when manned by the AI (Arma artillery module), but has problems firing:

- for each round fired, an explosion and crater occur just in front of the vehicle

- the turret turns clock-wise after the first shot and won't aim correctly

(I do have a FRAPS movie showing the problem, and can provide a minimal mission to demonstrate the problem).

Granq, SFMT, all:

I've just updated the PlannedAssault web based mission generator with 90+ Swedish Armed Forces squads, platoons, sections, ....

This should make it easier to create single-player large battles involving your favourite Swedish units and vehicles.

_a2_swedish_forces_night_op.jpg_a2_swedish_infantry_mounting_a_ptgb6_tksp.jpg

Visit this thread for more info on the mission generator (and corresponding questions).

I've had a good amount of fun testing the addition of the units; notably the CV90 family is impressive, with the Lvkv90 ejecting fountains of empty shells when engaging hostile aircraft.

The Grkpbv 120 mortar system delivers its first rounds where planned when manned by the AI (Arma artillery module), but has problems firing:

- for each round fired, an explosion and crater occur just in front of the vehicle

- the turret turns clock-wise after the first shot and won't aim correctly

(I do have a FRAPS movie showing the problem, and can provide a minimal mission to demonstrate the problem).

thanks a lot, just because you "contributed" some, I will make sure the Grkpbv120 is more ass kicking in next version. With proper animations, using both barrels and stuff. Right now however I am working mostly on the 1981 stuff, so hopefully will have a video of that "soon".

EDIT. Added a "news" update about this at http://sfp.anrop.se

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Youre not.

It was a rhetorical question. I know thats the reason.

I just think its more confusing than needed, but thx for the replay in any case I guess.

the thing is that there is currently 3 different GRG models thats been used in the Swedish army between 1981 and currently (2015).

Grg M48, the orginal one, all steel. Will come in the 1981 release.

Grg M86, the "plastic" one, modern with some new stuff.

Grg M86, same as above with added "protection" for the weapon.

In SFP we aim to have 2 grg's.. the most modern and the m48. In other words we won't use the BIS one much longer.

Edited by granQ

new public beta 1.1

New:

* Real sounds of the AK 5 (FN FNC), Ksp 58 (FN MAG, Ksp 90 (FN Mini).

* New hand anims on the AK 5.

* The sk 60 CAS now have a navigator that can use the FLIR.

Fixes:

* Adjusted sight on Ptgb 6 (Tksp)

* Adjusted the sight on the AK 5.

* Choppers went semi-transparent in dust.

* The Automatic Rifleman's shadow was broken.

* Machinegunner didn't have the pistol as backup.

* Fixed cargo animation on several vehicles.

* The koger now works.

http://sfp.granq.se/files/sfp_public_1_1.zip